Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Rachel was...at the very least, confused, but more so appalled at what she thought she understood. Trembling, Rachel spoke:
" You, you want to change them? Make them...wolf? Isn't it enough that they can't even hear their own heart beat? Why?"
So scared at even the thought of this, Rachel tried to clear her mind in the midst of the chaos, and understand what was really going on, if she had misunderstood. She looked up, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:46 pm
She leaped down to her, ''When we get to there, people have to mixed or pure werewolf. We, er.. normal werewolves has one true purpose in life, to be a guardain, for a person specail to you. As a wolf hybrid, you can protect them .'' She turned and leaped back on the rock, the moon glowing behind her. ''Edward, your next. Go, my idoits!'' The others and her ran over to him, grabbing every limb. As a werewolf, looking like it was a hug. They leapt off to the lake, and through him in. They howled quickly, and soon he was.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:38 am
Rachel stared in horror.

"EDWARD!" She cried out. As a new kid to Forks High School, Rachel didn't have many friends, Edward, had been....one of them.
"NO!" Rachel's former horror became fury as she tore after the werewolves. She knew she couldn't take them all, but her anger drove all the sense from her mind. A feral snarl let loose from her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:17 am
Seeing this when the girl came, Ezradell's true power came, a strong gust of wind, about the streght of a hurrican. It knocked her down, and they continued howling.

You can play the others.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:20 pm
Telekinesis raged in Rachel's mind, the urge to let loose was all too tempting. As the gust of wind forced the breath out of her lungs, Rachel stopped breathing, and glared at Ezradell and Estelluna. She knew that she had to talk to them, to reason with them...
"What now? You just leave their familes? You have to realize..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:36 pm
He growled at her, then quickly joined in the finish of howling. They draggd him out and back to that rock. They put him besides the girl, both unconouis.

To play the others, just say at the end, said whoever, but don't say said!  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:47 pm
Who else would i play? I'm still kinda confused...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:57 pm
Don't forget the Cullen are their also, never forget about the other people! ;-0

The girl followed them, making the it back to the rock, the Cullens still in place. ''Now, it's done...Are you willing to see her? The Tamer?'' Estelluna smiled aggerisly.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:07 pm
"The Tamer? I don't like the sounds of that..." Rachel turned to Alice. Jasper was holding her back as she struggled to lunge at Edward's attackers.

"You...you..." The rest of Alice's words were lost in a wild snarl that should've never come from one so small. Edward still lay on the rock, unmoving.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:32 pm
''Only with that, I made him stronger. He is still vampire, just not as strong, his will and thrist, is less. If I were you, I'd be thanking me, I just enhanced him. Now, if you wish to the Tamer, answer this, are you strong to take our pack on? If you can win, you mey see her. One at a time, pair up, Ezradell to Emmett, Alice you should go with Tsume, Rose with Toboe, Emse will fight Kiba, and I will fight you Carsile. Oh, and Blue, you should go with Jasper. If you win, not only will I change Edward back, I will show her to you.''  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:47 pm
I watched the image fold out in front of me, the whole concept of it almost unreal....

"And what about me?' I said, bitingly harsh, baring my teeth in hostility.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:03 pm
And what about me?

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but I just want to see how things play out - it's probably better I stay unconcious right now.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:37 pm
Sa, right, I knew since your Vice Captain, the resonsablity and all. I finnaly got New Moon! XD You can wake up, Edward is changing, and I and the pack are going to fight!

''And you girl, Iwill fight you after I fight him.'' Estelluna smirked. The pack paired up with the people they would fight with. ''Shall we begin?" She added.

Kris or Rachel, one of you play the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:54 pm
"Jasper, let go of me." Alice said, her voice strained. Reluctant, he did as she asked. He looked at her with sorrow.
"Be careful Alice...." He whispered. He left Alice's side to face Blue, while she lined up with Tsume. She growled, a sound deep in my throat, shifting her weight into a crouch, waiting for it to begin.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm
Wait, are you playing as them? Just do, said, asked at the end.

Estelluna attacked first, and soon the pack followed, but to the one Estelluna was attacking. She snapped at them, and turned her attention back to him, the pack soon started to fight. Estelluna grabbed his arm as in wolf form, using lock jaw, holding with max power. Once with lock jaw, he had to pull away. And rip something too. And the pack followed this, grabbing any limb that would do. Only Ezradell fought, biting and wacking Emmett.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games