Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:19 pm
Sora DoUrden
"sure, I dont do much after school so sure, I will see you tomarro i think i am going to go, i feel like going for a run. See you"
Laurence hung up after he got a reply and got off his couch and walked out of his "house"
Laurence Ran for a while and almost did a lap around the town,, then he smelled another of his kinda and stated to follow it, he came out of the bushes right infront of Karissa "o hello there, sorry"

"Hello." Karissa smiled. "No need to apologize. My name's Karissa. I think I've seen you before - do you attend the highschool?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:57 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said, joining him by the window. "I've yet to figure it out yet," she added gesturing toward the garden. "It gives me something to do."
He seemed to be tracing a path on the window. "It's more than that," his voice was less than a whisper. He turned to her, his face serious, but his eyes bright with hope, "Could we go?"

"To the garden?" she asked like she wasn't sure if he meant it. "If you'd like to." She turned and began walking down the hall to the back door. "Follow me," she said, sounding excited.
He seemed rather cheerful as he followed, his hands held behind his back as if he were trying to keep himself contained.

She opened the door to reveal a large large garden. It was even bigger than it looked from inside the window. "All I know is where this thing starts," she said, leading him to an opening in the tall overgrown hedges. "Feel free to lead the way," she said sounding cheerful.
He smiled as he walked into the chilly, damp air. He took in a deep breath, then lifted his hands into the air as if to look at them. He smiled as he watched the branches of the hedges move, creating a temporary hole in the hedge before him.

Raine's eyes widened in utter fascination. "That's why you wanted to come to the garden..." she gave him a very warm smile. "That's amazing! Probably one of the most unique skills I've ever seen!" The excitement in her eyes was extremely obvious. But then something came back to her. "Okay...so which way do you suggest we go?"  

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:12 pm
'Oh I am helplessly lost.' Arianna sighed. 'Thank God I left early' she thought. Suddenly something just burst in her, she needed to run. Arianna started running not knowing and not caring where she was running. Suddenly she had to stop. 'Ok fine, so I didn't go away from the car wreck unscathed, I have a concussion. GREAT! This is one of the best days in my life why didn't I just die with my family?' Arianna thought, sitting down on the curb.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:47 pm
"Shh, someone's near here." Karissa said, silencing the other vampire before he could even speak. "A human...Arianna?" she said surprised. "I know her," the other vampire said. "Let's go to her then. If she knows both of us, she shouldn't freak out." Together, they ran to where Arianna sat on the curb.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:09 pm
"Oh hi guys, give me a minute" Arianna said to the two. 'Great they get to see me at my worst'Arianna thought, upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:31 pm
Karissa complied, but after a minute asked "Are you okay?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:56 pm
"Yeah, just a bit dizy, go on ahead of me, I'll catch up" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:05 pm
Karissa and the other vampire exchanged a look, clearly asking 'where are we supposed to be going to?' "I think we should wait here with you, Arianna. What's the matter?" She bent down lower so she'd be at Arianna's eye level. Karissa was concerned now - it seemed like Arianna was hurt, not physically but emotionally.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:11 am
"Nothing, come on let's go" Arianna said. She didn't want them to know she had a concussion and then baby her. She stood up a little to quickly and was so dizy she swayed on her feet a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:18 pm

Name: Rosern

School(if one): Forks High

Race: Griffen(Turns to stone at day,human at night, when choses to be)

Age(looks and true): 19

About: From the mountains she was a quiet one who needed to get away.

Appearence:

Eyes: Red

when hungry: black(they get hungry too)

height: 6'4

Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first): Can fly when human

weakness: daylight

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:21 pm
Rosern looked from atop a building. Nightine she could come out in peace, not stone. She saw a cat walking on some barrels, and quickly snatched it up. She ate it with sweetness.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:32 pm
Estelluna_The_Moon_Godess

Name: Rosern

School(if one): Forks High

Race: Griffen(Turns to stone at day,human at night, when choses to be)

Age(looks and true): 19

About: From the mountains she was a quiet one who needed to get away.

Appearence:

Eyes: Red

when hungry: black(they get hungry too)

height: 6'4

Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first): Can fly when human

weakness: daylight

You'll have to find a smaller picture than this (or at least a skinnier picture). Otherwise, I'm afraid I'm going to have to delete it.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

irritiblegrizzly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Name: Pippa (peep)
School(if one): none
Race: vampire
Age(looks and true):turned at 15, says 16, accually 343
About: has single parent in the military so they move every 3 to 4 years to exscape being found out, has a boyfriend (jer) that is a vampire and lives with them, does drink human blood (accasionally) mostly sticks to animal
Appearence: long blonde curly hair, pale, perfect features
Eyes: redish purple
when hungry: black
height: 5'8''
Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first):is able to get into the minds of humans and vampires and any other creature can read their mind, control their actions, create pain, and force them to think certain things
weakness: none
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:08 pm
Name: Rachel
School(if one): Forks High School, when she feels like it
Race: vampire
Age(looks and true): 14, been vampire for 67 years (total 81)
About: Appears quiet, but actually loud and quite outspoken, lapses of the adult maturity, very lively
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eyes: Brown
when hungry: Silver/glassy white
height: 5'3-4
Power(if vamp, if somthing else ask first): Telekinesis
weakness: none apparent, has very strong tolerance for her thirst
likes: To be friends with other vampires, it makes her feel less alone.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:11 pm
Arriana_lynn
"Nothing, come on let's go" Arianna said. She didn't want them to know she had a concussion and then baby her. She stood up a little to quickly and was so dizy she swayed on her feet a bit.

Mystified, the two vampires followed Arianna as she stood up and began to unsteadily walk. Karissa moved forward a little to catch Arianna, in case she fell. "So, nice night for a walk isn't it?" she asked conversationally.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff