Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:03 pm
"I'd rather not, i'm a horrible dancer," Aysel pulled out of Mirri's grip and went back to her corner. It's too crowded anyway, too many emotions flying around in one spot and can't be empathic right now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:08 pm
"Come on, it's alright, I'm not a great dancer, I just let loose." Arianna told the new girl. "No need to be shy"  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:13 pm
"No thanks, i'm alright," Ireally don't need to be empathic right now, not here
"Umm....i need some fresh air, which way to the back door?" she asked timidly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:38 pm
"It's over there!!!" Raine said between the peels of laughter she was heaving, as she pointed down a seemingly endless hallway. "You'd better come back, or else we'll track you down!" she joked.  

Mystifying Social Disease

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:49 pm
Aysel smiled as she went the direction Raine pointed towards. Once, Aysel took a long deep breathe. The backyard was large and led to a HUGE forest. Aysel walked into the forest, thankful that no one else was around. When she was far enough in to be mistaken as a shadow, she waved her hand, summoning a book she had left in a box with her stuff in it at the new house, Interveiw with a Vampire. She loved vampire stories, always filled with romance and adventure, letting her ecsape reality for a while. Aysel created a chair out of water that was buried deep in the ground, sat in it (it was like sitting on a water bed), and began to enter the world of vampires.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:55 pm
Arianna laughed and danced with her friends. But somehow she couldn't help thinking about her birthday. I'd be 28 today, it's been exactly 10 years to this day, she thought.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:02 pm
As Aysel read, she couldn't help thinking about the party. They seem like really good friends, i miss mine. She put her bookmark back in the book, returned it to where it came from, closed her eyes and layed back in her water chair.
"How pleasant, the quiet here. It's not like at Misty's where i get to hear how much of a freak i am. It's like home, my real home," She muttered to herself, listening to the forest whisper thousand year old stories to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:38 pm
"Hey, hope I didn't startle you" Arianna said, going over to her she leaned against a tree. "I guess i was getting tired of the party to. Peaceful out here isn't it?" Arianna asked. She also loved the forest, its secrets and its quietness.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Mirri let Arianna have her quiet time with Aysel but danced her way over to Raine and Alessandra.
"I don't like that shes reading a vampire book. I feel kind of bad for her though. I can hear what shes thinking, and whats going through her mind isn't all that pleasant. Here's an idea, why don't we turn down the volume and talk for a while, I'm sure Aysel might appreciate the quiet." She was worried for the small girl, so small and fragile, yet so seemingly strong.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:36 pm
"I don't want to intrude or anything, do you want me to leave?" Arianna offered. She really liked this new girl and wanted to get to know her better.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Mirri smiled for Arianna, she was still inside, but it didn't take a telopath to know that Arianna's sweetness and purity came from deep inside. She was happy to live with them, it was a girls house, at least untill they found some boyfriends.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:04 pm
Arianna chuckled quietly to herself. 'And when do you think we're gonna get boyfriends?' Arianna asked her friend.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:08 pm
Not being able to hear her friends' mental conversation, Alessandra addressed Mirri's spoken concern. "It doesn't really matter, though, if she finds out, does it? She's already said that she's not human herself. And Interview with a Vampire was good," she added defensively. "Not truthful, but good."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:38 am
When Arrianna spoke, Aysel's chair went SPLASH and seeped back into the ground, causing her to fall flat on her back.
"Ow," she moaned, trying to not show her fear through her face. I hope she didn't see that! Even in the shadows i'm not safe to hide. Oh, i hope she didn't see my magic! Oh please tell me "no"! Her movment as a bit frantic as she got back off the ground.
"How did you get there? I thought you were at the party," was all her breathless voice could manage.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:15 pm
"Magic? What is she talking about? Alessandra, I think we might be dealing with at least part of a witch." It didn't bother Mirri at all, but secrets were hard to keep in a family like theirs.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff