Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:27 am
"His family killed my family!Now I'm going to kill him!"He dived after him and put a foot on the Lycan."Game over."Hr lifted a claw and pointed it at his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:41 am
She walked out of hiding and made sure that they could see her. She was right behind the shapeshifter. "Didn't you scence (?) me this whole time? Go figure, your just a stupid shapeshifter." She walked closer to him. "I heard your little conversation about you being a Vampire Knight and all but there are some things I have to ask. If you really are a Vampire Knight, why did you attack me then after I rescued Kei, and not just explain what was going on?"  

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:42 am
"That doesn't concern you..."He slammed his tail into the vampire and put his claw to the Lycan's throat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:49 am
((I think my heart stopped for a second when I read that post... xd Yes, I'm very much connected to my characters... sweatdrop And I'm assuming Nektaro's pointing the claw at Rathke's neck, not his own...))

"Shoot..." the silver-haired lycan muttered, glancing down his nose at the deadly black claw the dragon held to his throat. He couldn't roll to either side because he'd risk having the claw tear into the carotid artery, and he couldn't just push - or throw - the great creature off of him, could he?

"Nektaro, don't!" Kei yelled, rushing towards the two. This is all my fault! she yelled in her head. I shouldn't have said that I was going to look for Rathke...but I did, and now...

"Nektaro, stop this right now!" she said, landing lightly on the ground beside Rathke, who had been forced to lie on the ground quickly the moment Nektaro landed.

"Even if what you said is true, I don't think Rathke neither remembers nor knows of it. Given that, you still can't kill him because...because to punish him for the wrongdoings of others isn't right! Who's to say that he has the same attitude, the same desire for killing, as his family had?"

She glanced down discreetly at the lycan, who seemed to be having a hell of a time trying to figure a way out of the predicament he was in. Darn it! This pretty much looks like a win-lose situation...with Nektaro winning! she thought, casting about in her mind desperately for a solution. I need to make it so that neither gets hurt - in Rathke's case, any more hurt than he is now - somehow...

Then, a thought struck her, and she didn't like it one bit. But it seemed like the only choice at the moment. As soon as Nektaro made his move...Kei decided she'd make hers, too.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:54 am
Nektao wrapped his claws around the Luycan and opened his mouth planning on eating the Lycan.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:25 am
((Okay, unexpected turn of events...))
Kei flew up to where Rathke was held captive...by Nektaro's dragon claws. "Let go of him!" she yelled at the stubborn shapeshifter. She tugged at one of the claws, trying to free Rathke quickly.

"Be reasonable, Nektaro, and think about what you're doing!" she tried talking to the vampire-shapeshifter once more. "Like I said, even if one of Rathke's relatives - heck, even if his whole family went and killed yours, it still doesn't make killing Rathke right! There's no justice in that, don't you see?"

While Kei was trying to reason with the vampire, Rathke struggled against the creature's strong grip, managing to get one arm free after a few tries.

All right, now for the other arm...

Kei spotted the lycan's efforts and switched her concentration from trying to get Nektaro to let go, to trying to help Rathke get out of the dragon's grip. She was loathe to use this ability - a moment's concentration would increase her strength to that of ten men - for it shortened her lifespan. But she knew she'd already run out of options. Ever since the vampire-shapeshifter had charged the lycan. After concentrating for a few seconds, she reached for Rathke's free hand and pulled.

Soon, the lycan popped out of the dragon's claws. Kei immediately wrapped her arms around his chest - just like she did earlier - preventing him from hitting the ground for the third time that night.

Finally! Rathke took a deep breath; it had been difficult to breathe properly while being 'crushed' by the shapeshifter's claws. He mouthed a 'thank you' to Kei, who nodded in acknowledgement. Then he turned back to the vampire-shapeshifter.

"You know, what Kei said is right; there's no justice in punishing only one person for any wrongs others have done to you, especially if they've no idea what you're blathering on about."

((I love switching between personalities!))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:32 am
"Still your family killed mine."Tears in his eyes.He flew up and looked at her."kei...your right.."He flew back to the ground and turned into a tiger and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:49 am

Kei quickly landed once more and, after making sure Rathke was relatively none the worse for wear, followed the tiger.

"Nektaro, wait!" She laid a hand on the animal's powerful haunches. "I didn't ask you to leave. Nor do I want you to," she added. "You and Rathke can still...resolve things. You've already made a step in the right direction by admitting you were wrong, however implicit it may have been. You still have a chance to make good with him."

She smiled at the tiger. She knew the kindness and sorrow that lay beneath that mask of anger and rage. "Rathke's family may have wronged yours, but I'll just bet he's willing to try and get along with you. The actions of others in the past should have no control whatsoever over our actions now. Because if we allow them to, then we would be nothing more than puppets, hollow shells without even the tiniest hint of willpower. And if we were to be like that, then, life wouldn't be worth living, would it?"

Very slowly, Rathke lowered himself into a sitting position and then examined the burn on his leg. It was more serious than the one he'd gotten earlier - the one on his shoulder - but it wasn't life-threatening. At least.

The lycan spotted a strange plant nearby and immediately recognized it as one of the treatments for burns. He reached over and plucked several leaves, slightly crushing them before applying them on the affected area. Then he tore a strip of his shirt and tied it around the leg and the leaves. That should hold them for a while... he thought, examining his handiwork. And I don't think the scar - if any - will be very noticeable...

((Gtg, bedtime for me! It's already 3 AM! xd ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:57 am
"Your right..I'll try to get along with him."He looked at her and smiled.He then turned into his vampire form.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:53 pm
((wow, conflict, new plots, new freinds...i sure miss a lot, i'd post more but home apparently still has some settling to do))

~Aniis watched silently from afar, they were curious group. A shapeshifter-vampire, a pure lycan and vampire, and what appeared to be a half-vampire. What was this mention of a Vampire Knight? Her interest peaked and she moved closer to hear more, staggering slightly. Aniis had not fed herself recently and this made her weak. She would regain her strength if she drunk a small amount of blood but this option was always avoided-though lately hunting for meat took more energy than it provided~

*to herself*
What vampire shapeshifts?

AnimeAvatar

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:05 pm
Nektaro sensed someone was watching.He spun around and ran towards it."Come out!Who ever you are!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:33 pm
~Aniis tried to step back but stumbled instead. Her legs were becoming weak and there was no way she could fight anyone now. She stood and made her way into the open~

I don't mean you any harm, i was just curious.

*holding her hands infront of her*
I don't want to fight anyone.

AnimeAvatar

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:25 pm
Gaian Name:
Lady_mac

Character Name:
Nyri Noctur

Race:
Lycan

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Nyri is calm and peaceful when alone, she enjoys her privacy and her own comforts. She fights for peace but nothing more. She is quiet and mysterious around strangers, keeping to herself unless annoyed or provoked. She enjoys the company of friends only. She is a strong fighter, and a kind healer.

Bio:
Nyri grew up alone and in poverty. A normal street child, Nyri choose to take to life alone rather then in a group with the others. This taught her to fight and to defend herself. She was always bookish, and taught herself to read and write in the local library. Nyri enjoys her private life, and so when she was a little older, she moved into a smaller community after saving up money. When the war came along, she took her chances and decided to join up. She has many secrets that she hides from her years as a street child, and many understandings.

Special Weapons or Powers:
Healing, and Music (Instrumental), and Lunar.
Carries on her a staff and her insturment.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:11 pm
She glared at the shapeshifter and his so called friends. I swear I will kill him if I ever see him again. I don't care if hes a stupid vampire or not. She stretched her arms in front of her, and cracked her fingers. I don't need these people, and they certainly don't need me.. But I would really enjoy a meal, havn't had any all evening. Should I drink there blood? She shook her head, and told herself a firm no. She started walking away, down the path looking for a meal to prey on. "Bye.." she whispered.  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 pm
((Hoo, boy! I'm lost now... sweatdrop ))

Kei spotted the vampire who had helped her earlier - well, when she'd first thought Nektaro meant to hurt her. She hated it when others would appear and she couldn't sense them; that's what bugged her about being a half-breed. Still, she wasn't one to complain about it all the time. She was planning on going up to the vampire to thank her again and apologize for getting her and her pet bat hurt in the process, but she looked like she was about to leave. So Kei instead turned her attention to the cool gray-haired girl instead.

Poor dear, she thought, she's fallen over. She approached.

"I'm sorry for Nektaro's uh...aggressiveness," she began, looking apologetic. "He's just...paranoid; something to do with his past. Here," she went on, holding out a hand. "Let me help you up."

The silver-haired lycan noticed that the redheaded vampire was looking considerably more docile after Kei had talked to him. He didn't hear what had been said, but it looked like it worked.

*whine*

Rathke suddenly felt something licking at his arm; he turned and saw Roren, looking worried as it glanced towards it's friend and master's injured leg. He gave the wolf a reassuring grin. "It's only a burn, Roren, nothing to worry about. It'll heal..." With his other hand, he reached over and patted the loyal pet, earning another lick from Roren, this time on the face.

He slowly got up and made his way over to the vampire-shapeshifter. "So..." he began once he was within conversation range, "just what is it about Kei that gets you to listen to her, anyway?" he glanced at the vampire-shapeshifter out of the corner of his eye. "Aside from you being ordered to protect her that is. I'm just curious..."

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff