Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
No s**t, There I Was..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:29 am
Master Elexi: Not normally...we like the smell. twisted

To this, my second in command drew forth his own pistol, aiming it at Captain Bunny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:31 am
Captain Dracone Craven: Being my personal bodyguard and quartermaster, he didn't like the looks of this either, drew his own pistol, and made sure that the good Master's SIC was covered as well. At this time, I also drew forth my last pistol from my boot, placing it to Elexi's head. The only problem with this was....in the shadows behind Elexi stood another man...with a sadistic little grin plastered on, crouched low with a blade at the ready. Which, I might add, quickly changed the direction of the aim on my second pistol.  

KW-NichtCrawler

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:33 am
Master Elexi: At that moment, I knew something had changed in the good Captain's eyes...which told me Makoto had stepped out of the shadows and revealed himself. *chuckles, looking over to Craven* The best part of that moment was to see the look of "WTF?" for a split second as you looked at Makoto.
At that time, we all began to breath real slowly, raising eyebrows with mischevious grins on our faces. We all must have felt like kids with our hands caught in cookie jars on christmas morning. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:34 am
Captain Dracone Craven: Now at this moment, as I was counting off the firepower available, I quickly saw in Master Elexi that he to had come to the same conclusion I did. We both had the look of "s**t...evenly matched....damnit".

At this moment, Elexi spoke up:  

KW-NichtCrawler

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:35 am
Master Elexi: "Heh...Mexican Standoff...?" to which the good Captain replied with:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:35 am
Captain Dracone Craven: "Another time my friend?" At this moment, the game had played itself out and after mutual nods, we all burst into laughter. It was alot of fun.

*looks at Elexi* I'm still not sure it was Saturday...heh heh heh  

KW-NichtCrawler

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:37 am
Master Elexi: *laughs* rofl But yeah, there you are. One of the better "no s**t" stories of last year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:39 am
Captain Craven: *grins* There WILL be more Norseman twisted  

KW-NichtCrawler

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:55 pm
*claps* Well done M'lords, well done. A tremendous story, told so eloquently! T’was truly a treat! I thank you both.
And cheers to Dema, who requested it be told in the first place! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:45 pm
*Nami pops her head into the story and fixes the wrong information*

And yet again a WOMAN has to prove she has a better memory than men do *evil grin* Oh and don't even start in on eachother with the height jokes ok, I got measured at my DR.s apt the other day and was a little over 5'8" so you know what *looks DOWN at Captain Dracone and Master Elexi* Don't even make me go there! twisted

I do not believe Daemon was with us(though I may be wrong he could have been because I forget stuff too) I believe it was Makoto, Amon, myself, You(Elexi), Captain Dracone and His first Mate ^_^

When Elexi drew his gun on the Captain the Captains first mate drew her gun on him and I slipped the extra firearm from Elexi and held it to The Captains SIC's side. And I *think* that Amon also drew a weapon and pointed it at the Captain. At which time Captain Dracone drew both his firearms and proceeded to aim them both at Elexi but then caught sight of our cute, but evil dragon friend, Makoto, crouching in the shadows with his hand on the handle of his blade ^_^

And THAT'S our "mexican" standoff HEHEHE ^_^

or at least my take on it, I'm betting if you put all our information together its the real story but mine has the most accurate information cuz I'm awesome like that....and I have boobs...  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:44 am
*snickers* Yes, you have nice boobs as well. And as for "fixing" our story, dosent all that matter is that the story is told, not exsactly the memory of it? *chuckles* Ok...so we both might have some things mistaken. *shrugs* But life goes on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:08 am
*nods and huggles* hence why I said if you put all our information together its probably what REALLY happenend LOL!!

Besides the fact that if Makoto or Ann or Amon told it their info would be different too ^_^  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

chickyraven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:33 pm
Dema... don't demote me..... lol I'm co captian... you really think I'd let Dracone captain anything without me keeping him in check... our first mate wasn't there.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:55 pm
chickyraven
Dema... don't demote me..... lol I'm co captian... you really think I'd let Dracone captain anything without me keeping him in check... our first mate wasn't there.....

I appologize Capitana ^_^ I was not aware that you were co-captain. There's way to many titles and people to keep track of hehehe.  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items