Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:38 am
Elle joined Rose with a copy of "Uglies". It was one of the prequels to the book that Michiko had wanted, and she said it was really good. As it turned out it was. But she couldn't get the image of Daichi in a dress out of her head. She decided to try something. "Oh Daichi! Come over here and sit with us." He nodded and came over with manga of some sort. "Will you pleeeease show me the dress?" Ella made her blue eyes go huge, and a little bit watery. "Oh no, no no no." Said Daichi, trying to look away from her. "Pretty pretty please?" She pouted, sticking out her lower lip. Daichi sighed in frustration. "Fine! Ok? Fine!" Ella laughed and yet out an excited yay! and hugged him. Everyone was laughing when they came to sit down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:30 am
Michiko had also grabbed a manga, and she sat down, grinning. "Ha, I can't wait to drag that old thing out again. So, do you guys read manga? My favorite is FullMetal Alchemist, I love Love LOVE it!" she held up the manga in her hand so they could see that it was titled FullMetal Alchemist: Volume 12.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:09 am
"Hmmm. I've always been fond of Ranma 1/2, you know, where the boy turns into the girl...." Ella giggled and Daichi shot her a death glare. That only made her laugh harder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 am
Gaz grabbed a copy of The Blood Books and sat down in a chair somewhat close to people but if she didn't bother them, hopefully they would do the same.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:20 am
Ella looked over at the overly pale girl who sat near them. She leaned in towards Michiko and Linnea. "That girl has been following us, what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:47 pm
Gazes ear twitches at hearing the comment and mummbled to herself "I haven't been fallowing them..."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:53 pm
"Yeah, I've been seeing her around alot. I wonder who she is?" Michiko whispered back, shooting a glance at the pale girl near them. "Maybe we should confront her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:18 pm
"I dunno, I think she can hear us. You think she's a vampire too?" Ella whispered, pretending to pay attention to her book.  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:13 pm
Gaz pulled her blind fold up to alow herself to read, but she quikly regreted it because it only strenghtend her abilty.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:42 pm
hey Gaz, I made a guild, it's called The Beast Of Burden, entry fee is 1,000 gold though. You'll like it!

''Stop complaining, and read.'' Rose snapped at them.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:54 pm
Gaz continued reading but stopped shuddering every now and then, the ghost were bothering her trying to get help from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:04 pm
-you wanna join?-

Rose went back to reading, noticing the girl shudder.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Looked up at the girl who addressed her, looking up with her blood shot grey eyes "I-I'm sorry, what was that you said?" she said in a soft murmur, she was breathing deeply trying to calm herself down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:03 pm
lana1233
Looked up at the girl who addressed her, looking up with her blood shot grey eyes "I-I'm sorry, what was that you said?" she said in a soft murmur, she was breathing deeply trying to calm herself down.

[just to be clear Gaz is talking to a ghost.]  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:15 pm
Rose tilted her head trying to listen in on the converstation.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff