Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:52 am
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Sticky~Rice

I also want the new Harvest Moon.

Hm...long walks on the park. Disturbing. You should've added "with Andrea" in it.

PS3 games = crappy! -most of 'em-

There's a new Harvest Moon? Sweet.

I don't walk with Andrea in the park.

That's why I said that this fall there will be some sweet PS3 games coming!

It's awesome. It's almost like the one from the N64.

Yes, very disturbing.

I guess...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:19 am
Pokemon whoops  

Manchy

Li Mu Bui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:26 am
how come hmong ppl like ps2 more than the other??? or maybe hmong ppl just like ps2 cause of roleplay game i can't stand roleplay game  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:53 pm
well..i think im quite a gamer...XD
i got to the end of kh1 but i cant beat ansem!!!!! grr....
i watched my bro play kh2...idk i like the first one better..simple and clean was alot better than sanctuary to me O.O....but i like roxas...so sad!!! crying
but i play alot of mario...tales of the abbyss...ANIMAL CROSSING!...HARVEST MOON!!!....RUNESCAPE!! yeah...and ...zelda!! and alot of other stuff i cant think of right now..haha..so yeah..  

justinetsab

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:09 pm
I like Nintendo better than Sony.

KH1 was messed up. I had no clue where I was when I first started playing. KH2 was just okay because they added a map and Sora's forms. But I wonder how KH3 would be like...o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 pm
my bro showed me the trailer for kh3...
i think he said they had a keyblade war or sumthin.
they were wearing armor so it was hard to tell who was who.
i think that kh is gettin better and better tho..maybe.  

justinetsab

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:17 pm
I don't know. I think Sony is a better corp than Nintendo, but then again, I am a Sony-whore.

The fact that Disney had a part in any of that game made me despise it. Though, it had somewhat great fmv's.

Gran Turismo 4 is a horrible game with a blocky physics engine. -- I just wanted to say that. I really hope that GT HD is a lot funner to race even though it looks amazingly beautiful.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:09 pm
Why a Sony-whore? You're giving yourself a bed title, Shinta. Say, Sony-fanboy. > biggrin

My brother bought some Racing games two weeks ago and hasn't touched them since. = (  

Sticky~Rice

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:35 pm
Well, because I blindly support Sony based off of their spectacular designer products.

I want to get a racing wheel and play but ... most racing games suck hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:26 am
xD Whore...

I remember how Yi wanted a racing wheel badly. Now he wants to play with only the control pad, not stick.  

Sticky~Rice

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:51 pm
I remember that too. The only game that'd be worth it would maybe be GTHD or Forza Motorsports2.

I just got my PS3 controller to work on my PC as a gamepad and I'm enjoying SNES emulation, YEAH!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 am
Yi just bought Forza. xP

You can do that? o.O  

Sticky~Rice

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:14 pm
Yes you can do that. Though there are a lot of different ways, the one I do I read about in the Gamer Advisory Panel so ... let me see if I can find it.

Basically you just get this program and start it everytime you want to use your controller. -shrug- It's pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:13 am
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

Why is Kratos awesome? That's one question I wonder all the time. stressed

Sheena's pretty cool.

I don't know. I like him because he is hot.... But I always like him because he is gentle with Lloyd, even if it is because he is Lloyd's father. Also, he does end up being good in the end.

Well, I guess I can understand that. But it doesn't change my opinion of him...Come to think of it, I don't like TOS as much as I think. D :

Don't ask why. I'm pretty lost myself.

I am addicted to TOS, I have no idea why, though.
Perhaps it's the story? The story is better than Phantasia's.

I have never played Phantasia or the other Tales games. The only reason I bought it was one of my friends had bought it a couple years ago and then when I got my Gamecube, I went out looking for it. I was pretty happy. I heard TOS 2 will be coming out in a couple of years. It will be for the Wii though, which means.... I need a Wii....  

Julia-san86

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:18 am
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Yes you can do that. Though there are a lot of different ways, the one I do I read about in the Gamer Advisory Panel so ... let me see if I can find it.

Basically you just get this program and start it everytime you want to use your controller. -shrug- It's pretty awesome.

Much better than buying a controller for the PC. confused  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces