Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:50 pm
Sen took her lunch outside where she sat against a tree to eat in peace. She didn't feel like having to much noise around her.

Thinking about the day already, she knew that this school had vampires, hunters (one of which was witch), and Venus (whom she suspected was a type of Faerie, which explained the distance she put from the others)

Sen couldn't wait for the day to be over so that she could begin her meditations on all of the new developments in her life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:03 pm
Aysel kept her distance from everyone, still in a bad mood from the other day about her mother. At lunch she kept to herself at a lonely table, muching on an apple and drinking water as usual. Mom....i wish you were here. There's so much going on and i can't do anything about it. I wich i could bring you back to life but can't not yet. Why couldn't you have survived, not me? Aysel automatically, touched the upper part of her right arm, so lost in thought that her barrier was down.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:36 am
-I'm gonna introduce a new friend(played by myself), we are eventually gonna date. We are both vampires and we both know it-
Caterina sat by herself during lunch. "Mind if I join you?" a boy asked. Caterina looked up at a handsome boy with light blue eyes and light brown hair. "Go ahead, my name's Caterina by the way" Caterina said. "I'm Ty, who's this?" Ty asked looking at the baby. "Her name's Elizabeth" Caterina said. "Hi Elizabeth" Ty said, "mind if I hold her?" "Go ahead" Caterina replied handing her over. They continued chatting right up to the bell. "What class do you have next?" he asked. "Band" she replied. "Me too, let's go" he siad, helping her up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:19 am
Aysel noticed someone join Caterina's table and smiled. At least someoine can make friends that easy. she thought as she walked out of the cafeteria and to her next class.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho were sitting at a table 'eating' -wink wink- when they saw a boy walk over and sit with Caterina. Michiko smiled. "Good Caterina made a friend. Hmm....hey he's a Vampire too. And I think Caterina like likes him." She giggled, along with Cho and Etsuko.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:30 pm
Dion sat inconspicuously at her own table, surrounded by a crowd of her friends. She watched the various vampires, at separate tables today. She didn't expect to observe any obvious weaknesses, but instead she watched to see what their relationships to each other were. Selana had taught her that that was sometimes more important.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:37 pm
"So what do you play?" Caterina asked as they made their way to class. "trumpet, piano, sax. But for band sax. You?" he said. "Flute" Caterina replied. "Here you go" he said opening the door to the band room. "Thank you" Caterina said. They both went to their lockers and grabbed their instruments. "Can I meet you somewhere after school?" he asked, before class began. "Outside the front office?" Caterina suggested. "Sure, that sounds great" he said and sat down in his chair as class began.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Aysel sat at her desk for class and listened as the teacher began to rant.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:48 pm
After a quiet lunch on the grounds, Sen went to her classes to finish out the day. The day went by slowly and quietly, filled with the stares of the other students. But, Otherwise, it was uneventful.

Sen went home. When her mom got home she asked about the day. Sen found that her mother's day was more eventful than her own. After dinner she went up stares and began a meditation where she told her shadow demon about the interesting creatures at school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:16 pm
After school Caterina caught up with Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko,and Cho. "Hey, I'm not gonna be home right away, I'm gonna hang with my friend" Caterina told them.  

Arriana_lynn

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:30 pm
Venus noticed that only one of the hunters had come to school today...and was woundering why the other one wasnt there. when she noticed a new vampire. a male, interesting.

after school venus walked home as useal. venus couldnt go in cars or buses because of the iron. when she got home her little sister was sitting in her room. "hae venus, i noticed something today." stacy said. "what was that dearlin'" venus askled her as she put away her stuff. "theres something not right about forks this year." she said, Venus nodded and sat on the bed with her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Michiko grinned. "Yeah, have fun, just be careful. We'll see you later." She waved as Caterina walked off.  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:41 pm
Caterina watched as they walked off and then went to find Ty. "Hey" she said as she seen him waiting where she said. "Hi, can I take you guys anywhere?" Ty asked. "COffee would be great, do you mind if I take my car?" I asked. "Sure, my brother took me to school today and he already left" he admitted. Caterina led him to her car and drove to Starbucks. After ordering and Ty payed(he insisted) they started talking about there life.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:54 am
Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho all climbed into their car and drove home. "Hey, guys, it's going to storm." Said Cho. (I forgot to mention this, but Cho can always tell the weather.) Michiko smiled. "So.....two on two baseball, anyone?" Etsuko and Daichi nodded, both grinning. "Let's go see if anyone else wants to play." Said Daichi, an they all ran off to the Cullen's house. (Guys....I think we forgot about the Cullens and Bella sweatdrop )  

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 am
Caterina and Ty talked for an hour. "I guess we should probably go home, it looks like it's about to rain" Ty commented. "Yeah, where do you live, I'll drop you off" Caterina told him. Following his instructions they made it to his house which was only a block from Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko,and Cho's house. "Thanks for the ride I'll see you later" he siad and without warning he kissed her on the lips. Once the kiss was over he ran up to his house. 'Wow I actually liked that.' Caterina thought as she drove back to the house.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff