Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:20 pm
"No you're just hyper.." Sira told Reks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm
Ai giggled a little. "Well, I never said you were evil."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:45 pm
Sira thought back to when he had grabbed Ai's hand. It had embarrassed him but.. he enjoyed it..  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:02 pm
"Oh... I'm only hyper sometimes...." Reks said, laughing to himself as he noticed Sira eyeing Ai. Romance is in the air... He thought, smirking at how good he could be at noticing theese type of things.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:10 pm
"Sometimes? So what are you the other times? Depressed?" Ai guessed, thinking about how someone she had known was either happy or depressed. "What's so funny?" She asked seeing Reks smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:11 pm
Sira looked up noticing Reks smirk. "Yeah what are you smirking at..?" he asked wondering if he had noticed him looking at Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:34 pm
"Either way, its probably not that important...No offence, Reks." Ai saw the old man walking out of the shop with a box. "Looks like he's leaving for a bit." She stopped and watched the man, making sure he couldnt hear her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:36 pm
"So how do we proceed..?" Sira asked in a low voice as he pulled out his kunai once again..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:45 pm
"Since he's leaving, I would say that we can just walk in. But I think he still has his dog, so we should head to the back." Ai replied grabbing two senbon and walked fast up to the back, smiling. "He's asleep, so we should be ok...for now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:47 pm
"Okay then.." Sira said following close behind Ai still holding his kunai close just in case the dog attacked.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:57 pm
Ai saw the kunai that Sira was holding as she walked to a freezer. "We don't want to kill him, that's why I have my senbon. He's an old dog like his owner, but just remember to be quiet and careful." She opened the door as quietly as she could, but it made a loud booming noise. She quickly looked at the dog, still fast asleep, and she walked in and sat on an ice block and started to eat some of the ice cream. "Come on in, Sira." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Sira walked into the freezer. He had put the kunai away and sat down on an ice block next to Ai. He grabbed a container of ice cream and began eating. He smiled as the sweet taste overwhelmed his mouth.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:06 pm
Ai looked at Sira and could tell he was enjoying the ice cream. "Good isnt it?" She asked smiling and eating more. "We, Shizume and I, always come here when we need something sweet. Well, that or I cook something up."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:10 pm
"Wish I knew about this place a long time ago.." Sira said happily. He looked up and noticed Shizume and Reks hadn't come in yet. He was close to telling Ai how he felt about her stopping at her name.. "Ai.."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:38 pm
Shizume had caught Reks looking at Sira who was looking at Ai and giggled. They make a cute couple. she thought still giggling. "Hey Reks come on we didn't come here to watch Ai and Sira." she said laughing a bit as she walked inside.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games