Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:04 am

Atarget4u
Jumping at the door being kicked in, Skippy yells: "I was never a member of the chinese communist party! I had nothing to do with the revolution! I lived in the front, near North Korea...I only later head american recoilis rifles going off...VASLIY!" Whiping a droplet of sweat from his brow, he turns to Namine, and mumbles "Yeah, you can work with this, but most 'showtimes' I think will be after 4:00...you could do two an hour?...Dunno...Im gonna kill that cossack..."

namine had jumped at the banging of the door and was now perched like a cat with its hair ruffled on the bar. "i didn't do it" she yelled. but after realizing who it was she felt embarrased.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:16 am

"Yes, I wouldnt mind him...harmless if you know how...but yeah..."
Skip grabs the bag, opens it, and cuts a few wires. "Yeah. Anyway..."

Atarget4u

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:42 pm

"I was looking for a job as a waiter."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:33 pm

*i walk inside nad look sorda mad*....*i take a seat*

rungred tha soul reaper

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:35 pm

"I would really like to work. Could the owner please answer me."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:36 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
"I would really like to work. Could the owner please answer me."
*i look at you*hes not here

rungred tha soul reaper

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:38 pm

"Smeg. What are your problems?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:53 pm

"That's it. I'm tired of this down beat mood." He goes to the front. "Alright. I'll do something. Anything legal. What will it be?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:57 pm

vasily walks up to the newcomer looks him over takes a big gulp of his vodka " you know with some of those weapons would fetch you a hefty price on the russian black market" starts poking and prodding nightmare's jacket and shuriken
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:00 pm

"That's it." He runs behind the bar and ducks.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:01 pm

coreykill
vasily walks up to the newcomer looks him over takes a big gulp of his vodka " you know with some of those weapons would fetch you a hefty price on the russian black market" starts poking and prodding nightmare's jacket and shuriken

Namine says "Ohhhhh are you a bounty hunter or something?" while poking ad prodding him as well.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:02 pm

Popping from the bar, skip throws an application form at this job searching maniac. "here, fill that out and give that to Vasily, hes that russian drunk. You, Angry man, ask Vasili for something. Ive got to secure a load of..." Dashing out the door, he grabs a teanch coat, and stumbles out as the door closes on him.

Atarget4u

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:07 pm

"Huh? Oh." He grabs it and fills it out. He then decides he'd be better dong odd jobs because these people are starting to bore him. So he lights it and drops it in the trash can.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:09 pm

Walt-J-Rimmer
"Huh? Oh." He grabs it and fills it out. He then decides he'd be better dong odd jobs because these people are starting to bore him. So he lights it and drops it in the trash can.

"ohhhh your gonna be in trouble" namine says to him while pointing at the application. She had a couple of drinks and was all warm and fluffy inside

Utsukushii Otaku

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:16 pm

"Alright." He gets up. and accidentally kicks over the can and lights up the entire bar. "Smeg" He pulls the fire alarm. The sprinklers turn on.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games