Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Underground Pub Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:34 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
she blushed "i-i dont want to hurt you but i hardley know you" she looked down "i would love to but i have to get to know you more, its kinda a little too soon, i'm sorry"
pleases sad
"i-i- don't know" she said looking at him
fine u don't have to if u don't want to starts going to his thorn
"its not that i dont want to its just that i dont know you that well" she whispered, she looked at him then signed "i tried" she said then turned and walked the other way
darkness pulls out his sword nd points it at his chest and says good bye good world
"please dont" she whispered and appeared in front of him "dont do that, please, it would hurt me so" she place her hand on his and slowly moved the sword away from him  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
"its not that i dont want to its just that i dont know you that well" she whispered, she looked at him then signed "i tried" she said then turned and walked the other way
darkness pulls out his sword nd points it at his chest and says good bye good world
"please dont" she whispered and appeared in front of him "dont do that, please, it would hurt me so" she place her hand on his and slowly moved the sword away from him

then a man yelled to her "than marry the guy"  

Dante Borges

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:36 am
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
pulls out another one pulls a lot of swords out and points all at his chest  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:41 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
darkness looks at the man and says"how did u get in my kingdom"  

devils_girl000

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:41 am
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "hey you wouldnt understand so butt out" she yelled,  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:42 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
darkness looks at the man and says"how did u get in my kingdom"

"easy"  

Dante Borges

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:43 am
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1

darkness sumons the grim weaper abd says " grim bering the man here " the grim say " yes master" the grim bering the man here  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 am
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1

darkness sumons the grim weaper abd says " grim bering the man here " the grim say " yes master" the grim bering the man here

"i am the king of light and i am here to kill you"  

Dante Borges

devils_girl000

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:47 am
The-Dark-Rider
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

darkness says" then why did u tell angle to marry me than confused  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:04 pm
*stumbles in from the cold outside*

bartenderrr gimme a shot of whiskey.

thebrandino

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:39 pm
Arage threw his laptop at the wall, and broke down crying. "I....I can't take this..." he said, running out of the pub.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:35 pm
He kept running, and running, until he was out of breath. He sat in an alley, and started crying again, his head between his knees.  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:37 pm
Darkness-Ryuu
The-Dark-Rider
Darkness-Ryuu
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

darkness says" then why did u tell angle to marry me than confused

i dont know  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:53 pm
she walked away, not looking at any of them, she returned back to the pub and layed down in a booth, her hands over her eyes "could this day get any worse?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Arage started walking back to the pub, wishing he hadn't thrown his laptop against the wall. "That took forever to get," he said to himself as he finally came to the pub's door.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff