Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fraziinha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:41 pm
User name: Fraziinha
Looking to be adopted by a male or female?: Don't care .
Time spent on Gaia Daily: Weekdays - 1 to 3 hours at night if I find time; Weekends - If I stay home, all Saturday. And Sunday night ( if I don't have lots of homework ). But I always try to find time to play.
Hobbies: Anime, manga, games, msn, drawing, design, musics, hanging out with friends, ..
Notes: I'm from Brazil. So my english isn't that good. I'm 15 ~. I'm looking for someone to be my friend and help me with stuff . =3

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:39 pm
I want to be adopted  

Valkern

Valkern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:43 pm
USER NAME: Valkern
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A Female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 5 hours or more
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Star wars , trigun, xbox360
NOTES: I love being around people and im a good role player plaed alot of mmorpgs perty mature and I just like haveing a good time.
Im kind of crazzy tho like blowing things up and shooting things so if you got other things I can follow you there and im kind of newbish at this game right now tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:03 pm
USER NAME: Hiroshi_Etai
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY: female...
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : a lot...
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love anything anime... I also love drawing, J-pop, and of course bein he friendly little tyke in groups. ^^
NOTES: Im 14.. and I'm good at being cute.. plus.. -points to head- Kitty ears!! ^^ I love giving hugz, and I get along with most anybody! ^^  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Psychotic Moo

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:32 pm
USER NAME: Wolf-Soul-Reaper

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either is fine whee

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : I'm on everyday for about three hours

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love to read and write, and i love rock music

NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I like to listen to people, I'm very caring, I'm apt to start a mosh pit... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:07 am
USER NAME:Vampoctavia (or just vamp)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :about 1 to 2 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love to read Sci Fi and watch anime
NOTES:I would like to spend more time on here but need a little help please
smile  

Vampoctavia

Why_Hello_Thur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:23 am
USER NAME:Tensai23(you can call me whatever)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :Varies dependeing on what im doing that day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I read a ton, i love fantasy my fav. author is Terry Goodkind...and i play soccer a lot(im on a travel team)
NOTES biggrin on't need donations or anything, just need to get the hang of what to do on gaia  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:55 pm
USER NAME: Internet_User
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: any, it doesn't matter to me
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : an hour to and hour and a half
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like watching anime movies like Spirites Away and Totoro, surfing the web (finding websites)
NOTES: I am a fast learner and need a few pointers on Gaia.  

Ms_Mod

sweetXsimplicity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:11 pm
USER NAME: sweetXsimplicity
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either, as long as he/she is nice.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : I try to get on everyday for as long as I can. I'm sort of getting addicted! lol! biggrin
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like to read, I write poetry and short essays/stories, play video games, play games on the computer, I sing and dance, hang out with my friends and my wonderful boyfriend, and that's pretty much it.
NOTES:I go to a performing arts high school (Pebblebrook High), I am a good listener, and I really want to get adopted so I can make some friends on this site.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:07 pm
USER NAME: Cessa_BabyLuna5397
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE: doesnt matter
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : yay!! alot.. like alot.. cause i dont usually log out and leave my char on.. but im usually not afk-ing or alt-tabbing for about 3-4hours and when my irl mom is not playing jigsaw
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : BOOKS: i love All Around Town.. i love Harry Potter but only read the first book and sad to say i love pocketbooks,, haha MUSIC: i love all types of music well basically pop, rock, RnB but not too much country nor Hard/Metal Rock.. i love Dancing for that matter!! ^^ i love playing ragnarok,, what else? jus get to know me.. biggrin
NOTES : i wont go telling you to buy me stuffs or give me money.. im not that type.. it will depend on you if you wanna give me something.. biggrin i am a sweet person,, so if you dont want some girl being sweet to you and calling you mom or dad.. please dont tell me you want to adopt me.. i dont wanna annoy people and make someone hate me for doing so.. i am noisy,, i love talking,, but i can be that person you can talk to and depend on.. my shoulder is ready for anyone who needs it... i am moody.. i am nice but please be nice to me.. Im sensitive and i have a tendency to get hurt easily.. cry

P.S.

Im already 20 years old and it depends on you if you wanna adopt a 20 yr old like me.. jus pm me biggrin Im also willing to adopt ^^ thanks!

Cessa_BabyLuna5397

VicinityObscenity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:07 pm
USER NAME: Aciddwolf
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Male
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : at lest once a day!
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Drawing, Poems, RP, reading fantasy, naruto, inyuyasha, RP, playing vedio games!, and much more!
NOTES:ummmm...I'm shy, sometimes I can be alittle stuborn...and I mess up in my spelling heh...I try to do my best even though I scerw up a lot sweatdrop but any way please adopt me!!!! I'll do my best to be a good! oh and I know my way around gaia some 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:01 pm
USER NAME: celetialtennyo4eva
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Don't matter
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Really differs but I try to once a day unless busy.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Writing, reading fantasy, drawing(although i am worst than worst), enjoying myself(if you consider that a hobby)
NOTES: I don't know. I am new and would like some help but really just cuz it sounds really fun.  

devils slave 666

Eliza Wolf Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:14 pm
USER NAME: Eliza Wolf Spirit (but call me any thing you want as long as its semi-nice)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either (I can get along with most anybody)
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : Atleast an hour a day unless I am out of town
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I love to read, swim, horseback ride, and play sports.
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER I am very shy at times but I can open up if you take the time to get to know mw. I am a very nice person and I am a great listen when you have problem....Talk to me I will listen ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:10 am
SarahDervish
looking to be adopted by any smile
time spent on gaia:an hour or morde depends on wats happening
hobbies:animi gw ect smile
NOTES:NO nOOBS!  

sarahdervish

Jioske_Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:39 am
its good to be here... not so much to be adopted, but it's alrigth i guess as long as im here... ok.

User Name: Jioske_sama or Jio

Looking to be adopted by a female or a male. as long as there cool.

my hobbies are drawing & painting, reading manga and watching anime, playing guitar and piano, playing 360, going out and haveing fun.

im on about 5-6 hours a day.

please adoped me today ^_^ sweatdrop

Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas