Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:44 pm
Ok, so what are we going to do? confused  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:45 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Ok, so what are we going to do?

i cant say the garou spirets seem like are best lead  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:45 pm
*in a happy tone she says,* "well, with all my new friends, watching over me, i think ill go to sleep, and shadowdruid, please tell me all about the becoming one with the darkness while i sleep, i have figured, i learn best in my sleep, i can when i am asleep learn fully and see before me the things that you teach, if you describe the things properly"*then she started hovering ca. 3 foot/1 meter over the ground with some warm winds circeling around her and connecting her winds to protect everyone and to keep her following her new friends with the winds, with this she could sleep endlessly and still keep up with the ones of her group though this couldnt be called sleep, becouse * (sorry ppl i gotta sleep, 04:31 at morning here in Norway :S)  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:46 pm
Adriel came across the grass. He was seemingly a thirteen year old who wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around him. In reality, he was a fifteen year old who wasn't paying attention to much that was going on around him. He was looking at his hands. They were weilding a tiny flame.  

symbi0sis

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:48 pm
symbi0sis
Adriel came across the grass. He was seemingly a thirteen year old who wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around him. In reality, he was a fifteen year old who wasn't paying attention to much that was going on around him. He was looking at his hands. They were weilding a tiny flame.

*sniffs at the air* some one is here  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:49 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*in a happy tone she says,* "well, with all my new friends, watching over me, i think ill go to sleep, and shadowdruid, please tell me all about the becoming one with the darkness while i sleep, i have figured, i learn best in my sleep, i can when i am asleep learn fully and see before me the things that you teach, if you describe the things properly"*then she started hovering ca. 3 foot/1 meter over the ground with some warm winds circeling around her and connecting her winds to protect everyone and to keep her following her new friends with the winds, with this she could sleep endlessly and still keep up with the ones of her group though this couldnt be called sleep, becouse * (sorry ppl i gotta sleep, 04:31 at morning here in Norway :S)

night logan  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:50 pm
symbi0sis
*Appears in front of him* Hello  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
It's 9:51 PM here in MN.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Umm...are you guys online? o_0  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:54 pm
(What the deuce, why'd you move to this forum lol, oh well)

Arage came out of his dorm, looking confused at all the new people. "What the hell....where' you all come from and what's going on?" he said, a little frustrated.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:56 pm
*kenjis flame pops out in frobt of arage*follow me *the fire says in a cracly voice  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:57 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
symbi0sis
*Appears in front of him* Hello

He almost walked into the girl but stopped short extinguishing the fire. "Er... hello," he said warily. He nervously tugged at a strand of his blonde hair.

ooc: sorry guys. g2g bedtime.  

symbi0sis

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Repressed Memories
(What the deuce, why'd you move to this forum lol, oh well)

Arage came out of his dorm, looking confused at all the new people. "What the hell....where' you all come from and what's going on?" he said, a little frustrated.
xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:58 pm
He sighs, still confused and frustrated from missing out on everything. "Fine, fine..."  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Repressed Memories
He sighs, still confused and frustrated from missing out on everything. "Fine, fine..."

*Appears* Weeee!! xd  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games