Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:40 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"wow" she said thinking "well what are you then?" she asked looking at him
im not sure this is the place to show you
a gold eye flashes from behind his jacket thru a small eye hole
she thougth for a moment "hmm how about the woods?" she asked standing up
i dont know i mean im a monster now and i might scare you
she smiled and stepped closer to him, "ive seen monsters before, i dont think you can scare me" she smiled "if you do ill know its you, i can tell"
you sure
gets up with the audible sound of claws clacking ageinst the ground
"im standing this close to you arent i?" she asked "i think i can hadel a scary monster" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled and stepped closer to him, "ive seen monsters before, i dont think you can scare me" she smiled "if you do ill know its you, i can tell"
you sure
"im standing this close to you arent i?" she asked "i think i can hadel a scary monster" she said smiling
ok then
he lets go of the jacket and it falls reveiling what he truly is
User Image
see im a monster  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sure
ok then
User Image
see im a monster
"ooh" she said walking closer to him "may i?" she asked stretching her hand out to touch his fur  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sure
ok then
User Image
see im a monster
"ooh" she said walking closer to him "may i?" she asked stretching her hand out to touch his fur
oh sure looks down to the ground  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you sure
ok then
User Image
see im a monster
she walked close to him, touching his fur "wow" she said feeling it "its nice" she bent down and looked at his ears, she gently touched his nose, then his ears and his head  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok then
User Image
see im a monster
she walked close to him, touching his fur "wow" she said feeling it "its nice" she bent down and looked at his ears, she gently touched his nose, then his ears and his head

see im a freak of nature now  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok then
User Image
see im a monster

"your not a freak"she lifted his chin so that he looked at her "your not a freak" she smiled and lightly kissed his nose  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"your not a freak"she lifted his chin so that he looked at her "your not a freak" she smiled and lightly kissed his nose
smiles
thanks but i am afraid for you ever since i got out of that lab i have never had a friend cus i feard for every one i got close to  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

smiles
thanks but i am afraid for you ever since i got out of that lab i have never had a friend cus i feard for every one i got close to
she smiled "you dont need to be afraid, ill be ok" she looked over him again "i say, you dont look like a freak, i really like it" she said rubbing her hand over his head, she lightly tapped his nose  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

smiles
she smiled "you dont need to be afraid, ill be ok" she looked over him again "i say, you dont look like a freak, i really like it" she said rubbing her hand over his head, she lightly tapped his nose
thanks but it gets kinda annoying brushig it so much  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Arage laid in his dorm, snuggling up to his pillow. His eyes quickly shot open, and he got out of bed. "Crap, how long have I slept," he said, quickly getting dress.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

smiles
she smiled "i'd be glad to help you brush your fur....if you want" she said smiling, she leaned in and blew lightly on his ear "does that feel weird" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
smiles
she smiled "i'd be glad to help you brush your fur....if you want" she said smiling, she leaned in and blew lightly on his ear "does that feel weird" she asked
shakes head violentaly as his ear gets ice cold then warms in his fur
you can brush it if you whant  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 pm
*he walks into his dorm*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
smiles
shakes head violentaly as his ear gets ice cold then warms in his fur
you can brush it if you whant
she smiled "ok" she grabbs a brush, she walked back over to him and sat down, she slowly started to brush his fur, she giggled "you have nice fur" she said brushing it "i wish i had hair like this"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff