Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:50 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

"yep Mr. sweets class known for it explotions." tash sais as he opens the door.
marcus walks in and looks around he picks up a pair of tongs on the teachers desk but quickly drops it as steam comes off his hand

nuges him in the sholder "pict up a pair of hot tongs aye here put these on." hands him a pair of black gloves. then he whispered to him "we will talk about this later."
no its not that there silver
he incovers his hand and there is burned flesh with bone showing

continude whisper "i know, lisen try to hid it the best you can, i'll make two copys of notes, and we'll talk about it later ok."
here wait i can fix it
marcus shuts his eyes and the wound quickly heals its self in a matter of seconds

"ok now try to look befor you touch now ok."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:52 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar

nuges him in the sholder "pict up a pair of hot tongs aye here put these on." hands him a pair of black gloves. then he whispered to him "we will talk about this later."
no its not that there silver
he incovers his hand and there is burned flesh with bone showing

continude whisper "i know, lisen try to hid it the best you can, i'll make two copys of notes, and we'll talk about it later ok."
here wait i can fix it
marcus shuts his eyes and the wound quickly heals its self in a matter of seconds

"ok now try to look befor you touch now ok."
he he sorry ill do that next time
marcus opens his eyes
so whats are we doing to day in science?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:00 pm
she runs her hand along the wall skipping class "well this sucks" she said finding her locker, she opened it and grabbed her books out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:15 pm
marcus sits at the science table and watches the teacher mess with chemicals  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 pm
she looked around, carring her books "well this is the class" she opened the door and stood in the doorway looking at everyone, shyly "umm yes, i-im sorry im late, had trouble around" she said quietly to the teacher  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looked around, carring her books "well this is the class" she opened the door and stood in the doorway looking at everyone, shyly "umm yes, i-im sorry im late, had trouble around" she said quietly to the teacher
marcus looks up at her then back at the tubes in front of him
teacher:its ok i wont hold it against you please take a saet there is an empty one next to marcus and tash  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:30 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
teacher:its ok i wont hold it against you please take a saet there is an empty one next to marcus and tash
she nodded and walked over to the empty seat, she set her books down and sat in her seat, looking around shyly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and walked over to the empty seat, she set her books down and sat in her seat, looking around shyly
marcus looks at her
marcus:hi im marcus and the kid sleeping next to you is tash  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her

tash:zZzZzZzZzZZz (xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her
she looked at him "im meagan" she said quietly, she looked around "um what are we doing right now?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her
she looked at him "im meagan" she said quietly, she looked around "um what are we doing right now?"
not sure i was day dreaming while he messed with chemicals  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her
"oh ok" she opened her notebook and started to sketch, making sure to not show anyone.  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her
"oh ok" she opened her notebook and started to sketch, making sure to not show anyone.
marcus pulls out a necklace and looks at a strange pendent with an wolf in the center
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus looks at her
marcus pulls out a necklace and looks at a strange pendent with an wolf in the center
User Image
she looked at the pendant "whats that?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she looked at the pendant "whats that?"
some thing my mother gave me before i left with my father  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out