Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:11 pm
"Did you not just hear me leech? I have never killed a human, my sole duty as a werewolf is to prevent human deaths, especially from someone like you." She said with a steely calm. "I did not kill your husband, I did not kill you, so I don't know where you get the right to be like this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 pm
''God any worse em..?'' She said to herself forgetting to be quiet.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:32 pm
((Aaagh, I'm SO sorry, I haven't posted in AGES, I've been in Mississippi for the past week, with no internet! Not even a computer!! IT WAS TORTURE!!!))

Lia and Ana walked out of the school building, and upon hearing the sounds of an argument in the nearby forest, decided to check it out. Well, actually, Lia heard the words 'Vampire' 'Killer' and 'Werewolf', and immediatley ran off to find out who, what, when, where, and why, so Ana was forced to follow. They ran into a clearing to find one of the werewolves from before and another Vampire fighting. Lia growled, and spat out the word "Werewolf" as if it was an insult, automatically taking a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:41 pm
Elizabeth was tempted to follow but knew that she had to get home. She gathered her belongings and headed to her car. "Hey, can I take you for some coffee?" Ty asked. "Not today, I have to go get my baby sister" Elizabeth said. "Mind if I come over?" Ty asked. "Sure why not. I got to get her, she's at my grandmothers" Elizabeth said. "I'll follow" he said and followed her to her grandma's. After introductions and picking her up they went to her house. "Here's my wonderful domain. Oh by the way this is my sister Emma" Elizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:21 pm
''DON'T INTERFEAR!'' She screamed charing into them form the forest. She quickly turned into a wolf and circled over and over till she made a whirl wind, and when they were up she knocked them down again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:56 pm
"Can you watch her for a minute?" ELizabeth asked Ty. "Sure" he siad, taking Emma. Elizabeth ran into the forest. "What's going on?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm
''Stay out!'' She said quickly ramming the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:20 pm
"I will not stay out of this! I emand to know what is going on" Elizabeth said indignatly.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:28 pm
As soon as Ebony entered the clearing and started attacking her fellow vampires Mariele went crazy, and took out her rage in fighting too. She went straight for Ebony, ignoring Ria, and landed several punches and kicks, attempting to bring the werewolf down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:59 pm
"ENOUGH!" Elizabeth said, breaking everyone up. "Now, in a calm and civilized manner tell me what happened" Elizabeth demanded, keeping her hands out, acting as referee.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:22 pm
''Hm. Nothing.'' She said turning wolf running into the temple which could be seen if you stand atop the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:54 pm
"Ugh, if you're going to help that's fine but otherwise, what are you doing?" Mariele turned on Elizabeth in frustration. "Give me a good answer, damnit!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:24 pm
"Listen I just heard fighting and I came to see what happened. And I'm sorry but personally I am against fighting unless I know what it is about" Elizabeth answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 pm
Mariele peered at Elizabeth in the approaching darkness. "You're a vegetarian," she said scornfully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm
"Got a problem with that?" Elizabeth asked angirly.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff