Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
naruto rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:24 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

Two hands appeared bellow ground, grabbing his feet and sinking him into the gorund up to his neck. "I'm not little!"

"yea shur." milo said as the pupet sunk "well sucks for you" and w9ith that the pupet exploded.

The explosion sent her flying backwards, but she luckly landed on her feet. "Tricky, are you....?" she throws some kunai at his direction.

"yes yes i am." he said as he made a new pupet go in front of him and start to shoot shuricans in aperently random derections.

She sensed the shurikens and quickly began doing handseals. "Katon: Gokakokyuu no Jutsu-Fire Release-Grand Fireball!" she breathes out a huge ball of fire, stopping the shuriken in track.
suden a blade was on the back of her neck milo smiled "my puppets don't distroy themselvs they just releace paper bombs on their outside and now i have you." with that another was in front of her blades on her shoulder blades angled so if she moved she would get cut badly.

She smiled slightly. "Well.... you got me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:27 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

The explosion sent her flying backwards, but she luckly landed on her feet. "Tricky, are you....?" she throws some kunai at his direction.

"yes yes i am." he said as he made a new pupet go in front of him and start to shoot shuricans in aperently random derections.

She sensed the shurikens and quickly began doing handseals. "Katon: Gokakokyuu no Jutsu-Fire Release-Grand Fireball!" she breathes out a huge ball of fire, stopping the shuriken in track.
suden a blade was on the back of her neck milo smiled "my puppets don't distroy themselvs they just releace paper bombs on their outside and now i have you." with that another was in front of her blades on her shoulder blades angled so if she moved she would get cut badly.

"it was close but my jutsu excelse in one on one fights"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:31 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"You're very good... your teacher taught you well..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:32 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

looking down at the ground makeing a sign across his chest milo said "yes, yes, he did. mind if i ask about your rank as a ninja."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 pm
*Logen saw that that ninja's was on their way to the village... she saw that they had No good intentions*

"i think we have some trouble to the north"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:39 pm
milo turned seeing the ninjas his eyes widen he sais "no..... no...... he was..... dead..... brother...... is that you."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:42 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

looking down at the ground makeing a sign across his chest milo said "yes, yes, he did. mind if i ask about your rank as a ninja."

"I'm jounin.... you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:44 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012

"I'm jounin.... you?"

still stuned milo stammered "i have killed multeble sound jounin but haven't taken any test does that count for anything."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:50 pm
*Logen sat seeing their true form with her eyes she then said*

"no if it is the Ninja's that are coming towards us from north, they have all disguised and are from the village of sound!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:55 pm
"no thats him i have true sight to i can see him how could he thre bastared i'll kill him!" with this he runs off toward them pupets flayling at his sides.  

King Phar

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:58 pm
*comes in n leans on corner wall n reads book*

Name:Kakashi Hatake

ALL OTHER INFO:none of ur business really  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:00 pm
pro ninja 44

hey i thought you couldn't play main charactor if i could i'd make naruto die verry fast like.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:02 pm
King Phar
pro ninja 44

hey i thought you couldn't play main charactor if i could i'd make naruto die verry fast like.

[Naruto wouldnt die at your hand ><]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar
pro ninja 44

[Naruto wouldnt die at your hand ><]

why not?  

King Phar

Jonthelegend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:05 pm
King Phar
pro ninja 44

*looks bak at u with a glare*well im not playing a main character........i am a main character........*faces book n continues to read*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff