Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Legends of Heroes (actual Game) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea before it gets late" she grabed a vile from under a table "this should be it" she said then grabbed her bow and arrows

*starts to head up the steps*come on he cant have goten far
"yea" she followed him up the stairs and out the front door "so where would he be hiding?" she asked thinking

well he might be around that town or in the ally
least likely is that lake but its still in the running
"well thats where he found me" she mumbled "but then again he could have saw me" she stood there thinking "hey how about using me as bait to lure him out of his hiding place, once he gets close enough you jump out and attack him" she said looking at him

ya we could do that but he may be waery of last time and just kill you as soon as he gets close so i wouldent
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:55 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea before it gets late" she grabed a vile from under a table "this should be it" she said then grabbed her bow and arrows

*starts to head up the steps*come on he cant have goten far
"yea" she followed him up the stairs and out the front door "so where would he be hiding?" she asked thinking

"well thats where he found me" she mumbled "but then again he could have saw me" she stood there thinking "hey how about using me as bait to lure him out of his hiding place, once he gets close enough you jump out and attack him" she said looking at him

ya we could do that but he may be waery of last time and just kill you as soon as he gets close so i wouldent
"hmm" she stood there thinking "unless i wear a disguise so he wont remember me"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"hmm" she stood there thinking "unless i wear a disguise so he wont remember me"

hmm that could work but where would we find one in this town
*turns human8hey the armor changes with me

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:01 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image
she looks at him, then blushes and turns around "umm hmm, maybe we could find some different clothing" she looked at the sky thinking, she closed her eyes

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image
she looks at him, then blushes and turns around "umm hmm, maybe we could find some different clothing" she looked at the sky thinking, she closed her eyes

*looks around at the different shops*hmm lets try that one-gowns for the aristocrat-
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:09 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

*looks around at the different shops*hmm lets try that one-gowns for the aristocrat-
"sure" she walked over and looked around

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:11 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

walks in*ya i feel out of place here*looking at all the womens clothes and to how gaudy they are*woah look at the price tags almost makes me happy this towns desterted
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:11 pm

((Back at the house)) *Wakes up and blinks* Meh? *Turned into a fox and wanders around and eventually gets to the armory and turns back to human form* Eh? Hmm...hey a scythe! *Takes it and it gets absorbed into me* o.O...Cool! xd

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:14 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

walks in*ya i feel out of place here*looking at all the womens clothes and to how gaudy they are*woah look at the price tags almost makes me happy this towns desterted
she walked in the back and returned with a white gown on "how about this?" she asked showing him

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she walked in the back and returned with a white gown on "how about this?" she asked showing him

User Image

((Whoa. Nice. shrink the picture, too big.))

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image

that should do*walks out of shop*hey somethings in the villa*slowely walks up to the villa door*
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
((Back at the house)) *Wakes up and blinks* Meh? *Turned into a fox and wanders around and eventually gets to the armory and turns back to human form* Eh? Hmm...hey a scythe! *Takes it and it gets absorbed into me* o.O...Cool! xd

*Transforms back into a fox and wanders around* 4laugh
*Sings* ~Our house, is a very, very fine house...with TWO CATS in the yard~

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:20 pm

she walks up behind him, lifting the dress so that she didnt trip over "what is it?" she asked looking in
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games