Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:25 pm
"You can't see him? Why? He isn't... he didn't... why?! He didn't do something stupid did he?" Bella immediately thought of the day when he's tried to go to Volturi, begging for death.

Then she thought of something as she finished her meal. "Wait a second... he's in Denali. And Alice can't see him, which means he's blocking her out. Which means he's doing something he doesn't want Alice to see. Oh my gosh...no... he wouldn't...he.... oh my gosh," Bella groaned.

Her hazel eyes filled with tears. She remembered what Rosalie had told her long ago about when they'd stayed with Tanya in Denali. All those female vampires...

"How could he?!" Bella slammed her fork down, tears escaping her eyes. "He doing exactly what I did to him when he went off with you to L.A. He went to be with Tanya! She's already a vampire, so no worries, right? Why?! Why does he think that leaving will stop me from becoming a vampire? That stupid b******!" Bella sobbed. "You know what... I can't take this anymore. I've tried so hard to be good to him. I haven't spent much time with Jake, I've done absolutely everything I can for him and.... ugh!"

By now people were staring. Alice told them it was a college sorority initiation, which they believed.

"I'm done with him. He can have Tanya and all those other vampire girls. I'm sure once I'm bitten I'll find someone. Or maybe I'll just go to Jacob and see if I could be a werewolf. I don't know and I really don't care at this point. I'm done with him." She looked at Alice and Rose, knowing Edward could hear their thoughts. "Yeah, Edward, that's right. We're through. Don't bother coming back to Forks, you can stay with your precious Tanya. I'm going to Jacob. Don't try to stop me or he'll kill you."

Bella got up from the table and began running out of the mall, but suddenly she felt an ice cold hand catch her. She looked to see Jasper.

"What do YOU want?" She glared at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:42 am
"Bella that's not true, none of it and you know it" Rosalie said, catching up with them. "I'll be back" Rose said before taking off. She went to Italy and started her search for Edward.
'Edward if you're listening to my thoughts you will get your butt over to me this instant' Rosalie thought, hoping he was listening.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:02 pm
Jasper turned Bella around to face him. "Bella, you're emotional right now, its a common thing with pregnancy." He said quietly. "I would know better than most, but you know that deep down he's not doing anything like that. He wouldn't be able to hide something like from Alice even if he did try."

Alice faced Bella seriously. "Oh Bella, its not like that at all!" She said hugging the crying girl. "Come, lets go home and see Esme and Carlisle." She said quietly, taking Bella's hand and pulling her towards the entrance, with Jasper on Bella's other side calming her and Emmet trailing behind them with all the bags.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:08 pm
((Err.. just wondering, but are you guys still looking for an Edward Cullen? o.O))  

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:07 pm
((Yes! We'd love to have an edward so we can stop godmoding him!!!!! I'll sign you up if you'd like it^^))

Bella looked at all the Cullens. She felt so bitter. She knew what Jasper said was true - but she wanted to believe that she was right. She held him, sobbing. She thought he seemed rather amused by all of this... but she was just a psyco human after all.

"It is like that... I guess I know it isn't, but... I stil think it is. He's so - ugh!!" But it was terribly hard for her to be angry around Jasper. "When he comes back, I'm going to hit him so hard he'll be knocked into next century."Bella pouted on Jasper's lap as they drove home. Afew hot tears still trickled down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:20 pm
Alice didn't say anything as they drove home, she felt the silence might help Bella more.

Jasper held Bella in his lap while she cried quietly. He didn't know what to do with her, but he let her sob into his shirt while he looked at Alice. They held hands and were suddenly glad that they found each other after they were changed. Jasper cringed when Alice started to clench his hand too tightly. Her eyes were glassed over and she was having a vision, and all Jasper could sense was that it making her happy. Alice turned to him and smiled.

"He's coming back right now, and I think he might apologize, he's considering changing her, but he won't tell us that. It's lucky that he talks to himself or I never would have known." She said quickly, so Bella wouldn't hear, if Edward got home when they did, it would be a nice surprise.

biggrin
>  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:33 pm
((EEEEK! I'm sorry I've been gone for forever!!!))

"Humph." That was all Bella could think of to say.

She looked down at Alice and Jasper's hands and was jealous. Their relationship was so perfect. It was true that she didn't know much about Jasper, but he certainly made Alice very happy. She was never angry with him, or so it seemed, and it wasn't fair.

Trying to remove it from her sight just didn't work, so Bella grabbed Jasper's arm attempting to seperate them out of anger and frustration.

"Hey! What's all this for?" Jasper poked her in the side where Edward always had. Apparently the others had picked up that she was extremely ticklish.

Bella squeaked. "Stop it," she whined.

"You stop it," Jasper laughed. He poked her again.

"Noo! Quit!" But Bella couldn't help but smile. From there it became a game. She was laughing by the time they arrived home, still trying with her pitiful human strength to seperate the two. Once they were parked Alice was able to gang up on her with Jasper. The tickle torture lasted until Bella had the hiccups from laughing so hard.

"Ok, ok! I surrender," she panted. As they gt out of the car, she spotted something moving through the trees way off in the distance. She recognized the scent immediately. Edward was indeed back.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:11 pm
Alice gave Bella a quick hug, and kissed her cheek. "Be open - minded." She whispered in her ear, and then darted off with Jasper, and then retreated to their room. Laying on the bed, Alice snuggled into Jasper's side. "Love you Jazz." She said quietly, all the drama with Edward and Bella made her feel lucky. "Love you too Al." He said, punctuating it with a peck on the lips. "I think this will turn out well for them." She whispered.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 pm
(I'm just gonna play Edward for the time being)
"I don't want to go home Rose" Edward said. "Come on Edward, you are being irrational. You are hurting Bella" Rosalie said. They argued a bit more and reluctantly Edward agreed to come home. They ran back home and Rosalie opened the door. "We're back you guys" Rosalie said, walking into the living room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:55 pm
Bella sat on the porch swing outside. Edward would find her scent soon enough. When at last he stood in front of her, Bella determinedly looked away from him.

"What do YOU want?" she asked coldly. "Just tell me and go. I'm going to go see Jacob, so if you'll make this fast..." She glared up him, amazed that she didn't melt from the sheer brokenness in his eyes.  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:43 am
((OOC: Muahaha... Lessee now... where can I go with this...))

Edward frowned at Bella, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him slowly, so as not to startle her. Not for the first time, he wished that he could read her thoughts, to find out what she was thinking, what she was worrying about - the fact that he had gone to talk to Tanya was nothing new - he'd always done so before Bella - not to do anything, of course, but to talk like a brother would to a sister, and Bella needed to understand that.

She needed to understand how terrified he was, how confused and alone he was feeling. At times, at the very best of times, he didn't know how to deal with her, not when she started acting as if he was about to run off at any given moment. As Jasper had told her, as he found out from Alice’s mind, the pregnancy hormones were making her edgy, but how did that help him?!

Edward tried to smile at Bella, and failed, succeeding only in a grimace. “I’m sorry, Bella,” He cooed in his melodious voice, looking at the ground. “I shouldn’t have gone without telling you why I was going in the first place. I shouldn’t have just up and left. But I left because, well, I’m just a little more than scared at the moment, and I’ve never had to deal with this before – never in my century of life have I dealt with something like this. So go ahead if you want – Go see the mutt. I deserve it.”

((OOC: … >_> *randomness*))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:51 pm
Rosalie walked over to Emmett. "Finally Edward did the right thing" Emmett said jokingly, putting his arm around Rosalie's waist. "Makes me glad we're not going through that right now" Rosalie said, leaning into him.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:53 pm
((EEk! Sorry, I've been away!!))

Bella glanced at him, then back down immediatly. She was determined not to give eye contact.

"You think YOU'RE scared?" she said coldly. "How do you think I feel? And you only yell and run off. If it's going to cause so much trouble then maybe... maybe I should just get an abortion." She saw Edward go completely rigid next to her. "Then I'll go to Jacob. And you can have Tanya." But then she stopped and sighed.

What am I doing? she wondered. I gave up so much to be here, just in his presence, and now I'm tossing it away. And for what? Some kid I don't even know? Something that in only a few years won't even want me around it? She looked up at him, tears in her eyes.

"I don't want to keep fighting Edward. It tears me apart. I feel like now I.... I have to choose between you or this thing inside me. If that's the case, then I want you, and the baby can just... just..."

A sudden sob escaped her. She knew deep down couldn't kill a new life. It hadn't even had a chance. But she'd swore that nothing would come between the two. And if this was the case, and a baby would put an end to all they'd worked for, then so be it. Bella plopped down on the porch swing, crying softly. "I don't think I can do this."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:52 pm
"Yes you can."Alice shook her head viciously, closing her eyes too tightly. Immediately Jasper felt her tense and wrapped his strong arms around her shaking body. "No Jazz, she can't do this, HE can't do this!"

"Shhh" Jasper hushed her gently and rocked her in arms. Edward, I swear to god if you let her kill that baby because you're being one...Alice thought viciously, but lost her train of thought.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:44 pm
"Good god, will this family crisis ever end?" Rosalie complained.
"Do you want me to go find out what's going on?" Emmett asked.
"I'll go" Rosalie said and went to find Alice and Jasper.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff