Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Random Blood+ Photos and Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:13 pm
YamiCheza
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aRso7duPQqc
here you go Hisokani. ^_^ and cool pics kenaserenity. i really like the hagi one (or haji, still confused because of the whole japanese into english thing XP. i should just spell his name with a "j" for now on to be on the safe side.) I didn't know he wore glasses! eek i think that's one of the reasons why i like the pic so much, it's different, but it is just a nice pic all around too.
Thanks for the link

Hagi in glasses looks much more emo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

Tee hee, the two from the Season's Call opening. I saw Riku dancing and practically DIED from how cute and smiley-sweet he looked. I really wish to hug him. But I won't, or Diva would beat me dead. 0_0

And then the other one, where if you look in the backround you see Kai and Riku kinda arguing. I was all, ".......What are you DOING to him?!" eek *starts beating Kai*

Angry Riku = Oodles of fun. End of story.

Hug Riku and Diva will beat you with Carl's severed arm LMAO

yeah I was wondering that too! LMAO What the hell are the fighting about? xDDDD

Hmmmm........I don't find the idea of being beaten with a severed arm too appealing........maybe, since I'm done with the second chapter of my DivaxRiku fanfic, I can maybe ransom a hug of some kind? Then again, she may not take it too well. xp

Now I HAVE to find out what they're fighting about! I'm going to guess Kai called him a baby or something. I've never really seen anything get such a rise out of Riku but that.

Oh and this picture always makes me laugh. xd

User Image

KAI'S FACE LOOKS SOOOOO FUNNY!!! whee rofl Like, "I'm going to go eat nachos or something, lulz".

Hmmm, your Diva/Riku fic, have you posted it on ff.net by any chance?  

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:55 pm
Kenaserenity
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

Tee hee, the two from the Season's Call opening. I saw Riku dancing and practically DIED from how cute and smiley-sweet he looked. I really wish to hug him. But I won't, or Diva would beat me dead. 0_0

And then the other one, where if you look in the backround you see Kai and Riku kinda arguing. I was all, ".......What are you DOING to him?!" eek *starts beating Kai*

Hmmmm........I don't find the idea of being beaten with a severed arm too appealing........maybe, since I'm done with the second chapter of my DivaxRiku fanfic, I can maybe ransom a hug of some kind? Then again, she may not take it too well. xp

Now I HAVE to find out what they're fighting about! I'm going to guess Kai called him a baby or something. I've never really seen anything get such a rise out of Riku but that.

User Image

KAI'S FACE LOOKS SOOOOO FUNNY!!! whee rofl Like, "I'm going to go eat nachos or something, lulz".

Hahaha! that's so friggn' randonomily spiffdiferously wondiferal.
(Random/anomily=Randonomily. My newest word.)

LOL!!!! rofl rofl ...i don't even have words to express how crazy/hilarious that is xd ...except maybe lol of course. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:01 am
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

User Image

No, I haven't, but once my good *coughlazycough* friend gets off her a** gets around to it, you guys will be the first to know.

Poor me.....can't get a ff.net account because of strict parents, but they are oblivious to my writing DivaxRiku pr0nz sex Uh........*ahem*

Because I hide HYDE (
It looks funny to me when I type it out. rofl

Well, I can't have another "mom accidently finding fanfics" incident on my hands...............so........WHATEVER THE HELL WORKS. mad

... xd  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:24 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

User Image

No, I haven't, but once my good *coughlazycough* friend gets off her a** gets around to it, you guys will be the first to know.

Poor me.....can't get a ff.net account because of strict parents, but they are oblivious to my writing DivaxRiku pr0nz sex Uh........*ahem*

Because I hide HYDE (

Well, I can't have another "mom accidently finding fanfics" incident on my hands...............so........WHATEVER THE HELL WORKS. mad

... xd

oh lol, because I found a DivaxRiku fic in ff.net, that chapter 2 was just posted, so for a split second I thought it was yours xDDDD If you havn't read it I could give you the link xD

Can't WAIT for yours btw xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:40 am
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a

User Image

Because I hide HYDE (

... xd

oh lol, because I found a DivaxRiku fic in ff.net, that chapter 2 was just posted, so for a split second I thought it was yours xDDDD If you havn't read it I could give you the link xD

Link plz! But I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it that AU one where Saya and Kai are fighting all the time and Diva is doing things like sneaking into Riku's bed, saying upon question from Riku that "You're more comfortable than a stuffed animal"?

Because I've read that one. I wish that person would update. >O<

If it's another one besides that one, BY ALL MEANS, post the link. ^^

I can't wait for it to be put up. *whips friend* FASTER FOOL!!! mad

The second chapter is the best one so far. I think I *may* have gotton Diva's personality maybe......a very small TAD askew, but I fixed it up for the most part in chapter 2, if not all the way. 3nodding

I love it when it rains here in Washington, because it makes me think of the color blue, which makes me think of Diva, which prods me into working on my fic more. whee  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a

User Image

Because I hide HYDE (

... xd

Link plz! But I think I know the one you're talking about. Is it that AU one where Saya and Kai are fighting all the time and Diva is doing things like sneaking into Riku's bed, saying upon question from Riku that "You're more comfortable than a stuffed animal"?

Because I've read that one. I wish that person would update. >O<

If it's another one besides that one, BY ALL MEANS, post the link. ^^

I can't wait for it to be put up. *whips friend* FASTER FOOL!!! mad

The second chapter is the best one so far. I think I *may* have gotton Diva's personality maybe......a very small TAD askew, but I fixed it up for the most part in chapter 2, if not all the way. 3nodding

I love it when it rains here in Washington, because it makes me think of the color blue, which makes me think of Diva, which prods me into working on my fic more. whee

No the one I read, each chapter, doesn't go by the Blood+ episode order, and a lot more serious, and VERY well done.

Anyway I tried finding it, I'm not sure if the Author took it off, It was called "Only for the weak" I can't find it on ff.net anymore D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:57 pm
[Oritsuru]
And that reminds me: User Image

*uber fangirl squeal*
ummmm 1 word..... SMEXI  

aperkins1996

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:26 pm
aperkins1996
[Oritsuru]
And that reminds me: User Image

*uber fangirl squeal*
ummmm 1 word..... SMEXI

eek OMG, that picture is SO PRETTY!! *_* i'm like stunned by it's beauty. i am so saving that one to my pc.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:14 pm
this is kinda small...but I love Haji!
User Image  

Lipstick and Spiders

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:10 pm
PrincessPowerful
User Image

surprised wow, the detail on the cello amazes me! how do they get it to look like that, i wonder??  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:58 am
YamiCheza
PrincessPowerful
User Image

surprised wow, the detail on the cello amazes me! how do they get it to look like that, i wonder??

If it was normal photoshop, it would be highlight tool on a small pixel brush, or just a pattern.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:58 pm
User Image

My favorite screenshot from episode 32, shes so gorgeous *hearts in eyes* too bad this scene was only like...a split second, took me awhile to catch it, because it was just a flash xD

Anyway recolored it in Photoshop, she's so awesome, My favorite screenshot period!...beside episode 37 at the beginning heart _ heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:55 am
Nice picture!! She is really pretty! and thanks for the info on the cello thing. i color my pictures on the pc sometimes and that kind of info might come in handy. ;D  

YamiCheza
Crew

[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas