Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:48 pm
"i do understand, infact i'm the onlt one who can..........................do you think its all candy and roses that eirlyer this morning a big light erupted out of me and started fighting a guy who was trying to kill me???? how meany teens do you know that would go through that and not be tramatized????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fuigured out that i'm and elf type thingy who whas powers, and that my parents, my PERENTS for hevens sake knew, they knew and tryed to hide it from me!!!!!!" she brakes down in sobs, flooding the floor almost worse then him. "and my real parents died and i didn't even remember them!!!!!! i can't remember eneything about my past!!!! i'm all new to this, at least you've had some practice!!!!!" she falls on her hands and knees emotional pain shooting throught her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:44 pm
His voice was a low growl. A hint of blind fury seeped into his words as he spoke. His fists were clenched, and the tears would not stop. His voice was bolder now, certain in it's attempt and not muddled by sobbing.

"Then why? Why do you bother trying to remember? Why can't you move on?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:38 am
still in pain she gasps an answer with what little breath she has tears still flooding down her face. "because...............t-t-this l-l-life isn't my real o-o-one...................*gasp*........its a-an illution built............b-by some......someone w-w-w-who doesn't w-want me to remember..............a-and *gasp* th-that lets me k-k-know that.........that my past is important, and y-y-yours is equally important...........and w-we need to recover our past....................to make sence of.....th-th-the futer..............." she gasped in pain again, her finger nails scraping the ground in the pain she was in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:56 pm
He jumped back a bit, startled by how moved he actually was by her words. Clutching his heart as if in pain, he grabbed two beers from his min-bar with his free hand and offered her one. "I may not be a friggin' gentleman, but I know that booze can help sometimes. Awright, I'm in. Just don't expect me to do anything I don't like. I'm..." He seemed to struggle with these next words, not used to saying them. "I'm... sorry... For any trouble I caused you, I mean..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:33 am
"you....you have caused me no truble.............just...if you must kill, please don't do it in front of me, i will not force you to do this.............but i.....i just don't want to see eneymore blood...........eneymore death.........atleast for a while." she cryed a little. and saw that he was clutching his heart. "oh......your hurt????? is it my falt?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:29 pm
"Let's just say... it's been awhile... since I let myself feel emotions." He looked genuinely in pain, but he was still standing just fine.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:08 am
"i'm sorry for forcing all of this on you in less then an hour........" she smiles slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:28 pm
"No need to be..." He collapsed to one knee, still clutching his chest. He shut his eyes in pain, and his chest began to glow black...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:29 am
she gasped in horror, "galbatorex help!!!!!"
by summoning the light appeared settling himself on his chest easing the pain as the blackness eased but didn't leave, "its no use it won't go away completely" he sid to her, she was just glad that he was okey.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:28 pm
The blackness shined again. He looked up at her. "Who are you and what are you doing in my place? Answer quickly, and I will kill you quickly and painlessly." His face was devoid of emotion, and his eyes were gleaming red.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:07 pm
(B to the UMP.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:10 pm
(...........? ninja ?...........)
"wha...what???? you know who i am, i'm Lilly remember????"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:12 pm
"I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!! GRAAAAAAAGH!" He lashed out at her with a lance of ice, and the black glow now seemed like a dancing ebon fire around him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:12 am
galbatorix leapped out and stopped him, she just stood there. whats wrong with him??? she thought to herself in horror as galbatorix faught him.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:46 pm
Suddenly, his eyes glowed red and he spoke in a voice that wasn't his own.

"It'S bEeN a LoNg TiMe, GaLbAtOrIx."

The lashes of water intensified in speed and rapidity.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff