Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "want me to try again?" she asked teasing him

"Sure," he said, smiling as he swam up closer to her.
she smiled and swam towards him, she leaned closer to him, until they were nose to nose "you sure?"

"Yep," he said, slightly blushing.
she smiled and kissed him, watching him blush

He kissed her back, smiling. "I thought you were on the dark side," he said, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:28 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "want me to try again?" she asked teasing him

"Sure," he said, smiling as he swam up closer to her.
she smiled and swam towards him, she leaned closer to him, until they were nose to nose "you sure?"

He kissed her back, smiling. "I thought you were on the dark side," he said, still smiling.
"i am, and i am wondering why i am here in the first place" she smiled "its my human side, it seems to be attracted to you"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i am, and i am wondering why i am here in the first place" she smiled "its my human side, it seems to be attracted to you"

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked, smiling and putting his arms around her waist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:37 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Is that a bad thing?" he asked, smiling and putting his arms around her waist.
she smiled "not for me, but maybe my demon side, or maybe she will like you even more" she purred and kissed the tip of his nose, she smiled and turned into the catUser Image  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:41 pm
There is a foul stench in the air. It seems one allied with the dark spirits is attempting to seduce one from the light. Perhaps it is about time I do something about this. And who knows, maybe this day won't be as dull as I first thought.

Ansem put his hands together and prayed while focusing his energy, "he traveled through the light to the place where the two were at". After being transported he looked at the both of them from the other side of the lake, "having fun foul Harpie"?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:42 pm
she turned and hissed "Who you calling Harpie?"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm
"Really," he said as he watched her transform. He stayed in the water, waiting to see what she would do. His head turned towards the man as he heard him yell. "What?" he yelled back, puzzled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:50 pm
Repressed Memories
"Really," he said as he watched her transform. He stayed in the water, waiting to see what she would do. His head turned towards the man as he heard him yell. "What?" he yelled back, puzzled.

Do you not see what is right in front of your eyes use your common sense. Why exactly do you think a demon would take interest in you?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:31 pm
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

Do you not see what is right in front of your eyes use your common sense. Why exactly do you think a demon would take interest in you?
she hissed "not all demons are the same" she yelled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

"Wait, what's going on?" he said, looking around, a little frustrated.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

"he thinks im just playing you." she said fustrated "but im not" she swam over to him "you believe me right?" she asked, then kissed him "i really like you" (gtg sorry, ill b on around.......4:30 or 5)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories

"he thinks im just playing you." she said fustrated "but im not" she swam over to him "you believe me right?" she asked, then kissed him "i really like you" (gtg sorry, ill b on around.......4:30 or 5)

(It's fine, cya then)
"Yes, I believe you," he said, kissing her back.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 pm
LanceCalvis
Ansem walked down a street in disrepair. Ahhh and to think this was all once the most active place in town. There was a Jazz club, a casual place to sit and eat as well as a coffee shop on the corner there. Now there is an electronics shop in its place and the original owner of the shop is running a barber shop across town.

"He stopped and looked in a pet shop window, "I have to say though this generation certainly is interesting". I wonder if any of them would be interested in exploring that one closed off world I found just a year ago. "He took the scanner out of his back pocket and looked at it with worry in his eyes for a second, "if those I choose are strong enough to make the journey that is".

LanceCalvis
There is a foul stench in the air. It seems one allied with the dark spirits is attempting to seduce one from the light. Perhaps it is about time I do something about this. And who knows, maybe this day won't be as dull as I first thought.

Ansem put his hands together and prayed while focusing his energy, "he traveled through the light to the place where the two were at". After being transported he looked at the both of them from the other side of the lake, "having fun foul Harpie"?

*Looks at Ansem* O.O;; WTF???  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games