Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>
OOC Main chat forum. (all your chatting needs go here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:37 pm
- giggles -

Not my art!
- contintues to do art -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:43 pm
||Never fear...||

eh...I would be doing art, but the art I want to do ....
-grins-
I don't want to be seen by family..
and
Chi-dono..you should check out our crew area..me and Slighter are the only ones posting
emo

||Ayame is here!!||

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 pm
Oh... My art is from a friend, she gave it to me by a request, and now I'm drawing the character my style^^
... Well accually I already drew, and inked her, so Im coloring her on photoshop^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:13 pm
I want to doodle some yuri pics, but if I get caught..not only does my secret come out I get in trouble for even thinking like that crying
So sssshhhh
ninja
and I hate coloring my pictures >.< I'm color blind so it turns out really bad ...

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:18 pm
- keeps quiet about it -
ninja

Hehehe It takes practice that's all^^... Unless you're really color blind, then that's too bad... sad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:25 pm
hehe

-looks around-

I shall.
I just never had time too.
>______<;;

My dad is colorblind.
One time my stepmom got a box of 36 crayola crayons and asked my dad what color was the crayon she picked out.
>>
<<

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:30 pm
Yea I am...it sucks...that's mainly why I wear black xD cause I can't go wrong with black and it's a security issue to...>>

-laughs-
Sounds like your mom had a blonde moment Chi....

((Sorry..just returned from chatting with a friend....she's helping me get a job X3 and telling me about her love life....it's actually pretty interesting even if it's hetero....))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:50 pm
But, my dad is soo lucky that my stepmom is with him.
If she wasn't he would be lost.

All the time we were over he would ask if clothes matched.
It was horrible.
xDD
But,
yet over here I'm laughing.
Funny memories.

((Ah, how is the job hunting going?))

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 pm
xDD

My friend is partly color blind and she sometimes askes me if her clothes match... And sometimes when she colors her pictures she thinks one color is another... I feel bad for her...

(( Yea how's the job? ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 pm
-Yawns and squeals-

Slighter
Captain

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:30 pm
Oh I have the serious color blindness...
I have a friend come over every morning and helps me pick out clothing to wear
sweatdrop
and she's the only one that knows my taste in clothes so she runs around with me shopping as well...I would be lost without her....

((and the job hunting is going fine...I'm working part time ata subway at the moment, but I'm trying to get into a market to work cause they pay better and she works there so she's telling me all the things I need to know..))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:10 pm
Aww... That's too bad...
lol That's cool she knows your style! I know a friend like that^^
It must be fun to shop with a friend for clothes though!

(( That sounds cool! Good luck! I'm going to start looking for a job next year. Hopfully I can either get a job with my mom, or with animals... I love animals^^))

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 pm
Eh....
I'm actually the extreme anti-social type in real life....so I hate shopping...my mom pays her to do that though...
stare
No one online would believe it's me....

((Ah coolies....I'm currently working on my English major and some other literacy lincenses so I can go to Japan and be an English teacher >w< That's why I hate text talk and bad spelling...it drives me insane...))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:28 pm
Random fact....

Bath=bad in Dutch
whee

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:25 pm
Oh... Really? I like shoping, but not for clothes... I like shoping for video games, and drawing supplies (if I need them )...
I would believe it's you, because my brother is like that... He is anti-social, but you wouldn't be able to tell when he's online^^

(( Cool! I've always wanted to go to Japan... I love to travel... Even my dad says I'm adventureous... My uncle said he might go to hawaii again, and he might bring me and my cousin with him YAY!!! ))

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games