Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:10 pm
"Alright." Atekeru noticed some kid with a spare ice pop walking by. "Hey, kid. I'll buy that extra ice pop you have there for.... 5000 ryo?"
"Make it 5100 ryo and it's yours!" "Okay, fine. Here's the money." He handed over 5100 ryo, but then the kid ran off. "Come here, you little brat!" He threw a kunai at the kid's head, and he dropped dead. Atekeru walked over and grabbed the money and ice pop. Several people stared at him. "He did it!" He said and pointed at Harrun and dashed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:12 pm
"What the hell??" Harrun yelled, chasing Atekeru. "Why didn't you get me an icepop too???" Harrun yelled, chasing him through the streets.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:18 pm
Atekeru flipped over a stand, while running through the street, and said, "Well, the kid already ate half it... hey! You don't have to get so mad and throw kunai at me!!" He jumped over another stand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:22 pm
Harrun hurdled over the stands. "Then why did you blame it on me? I'm not the one who killed him!"  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 pm
Ryoku jumps on to the rooftops watching Atekeru and harrun chase each other."That looks fun."he said as a jounin came behind and asked a question."Have you seen a kid with a book." said the jounin."Uhh....book..book....oh it's in the forest on the floo..."ryoku stopped and sensed some familiar chakra."Got to go" he said as he jumped down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:25 pm
"Because! I just happen to have a habit of saying 'He did it' at random times! Damn it, I thought I told you to stop throwing things at me. That last one hit me!" Atekeru then realized that Reks was not the one throwing them. "Wait, if you aren't throwing them, who is???"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:26 pm
Harrun looked up, seeing Kakashi talking to Ryoku. "CRAPPP!!!!" He yelled, as Kakashi started to chase Harrun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:32 pm
"Heh heh... was that issue real?" He threw a kunai, which blocked one coming at him.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:36 pm
"Damn it....why does it have to be Zetsu...why didn't they send Tobi..i can handle him.."ryoku said as he got to the forest zetsu was there waiting. Long time no see kid Zetsu said as he popped out of the ground.I thought we agreed not to call him kid anymore. the Kanji half of zetsu said."So you already heard about the fight with orochimaru.."ryoku says as he stands there. Yes...we did..and we're here to make sure you don't try to o after him. zetsu said as he got a kunai out."Whoa i'm not gonna chase after that guy...you already kno it's itachi i want to fight with."ryoku says.Ryoku turns around."i'm heading back...don't even come after me..or i'll kill you."ryoku said as he looked back at zetsu with his sharingan."Shuishun no jutsu! ryoku says as he disappears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:37 pm
"No.... It was blank!" Harrun yelled, ducking to dodge a kunai flying at him, which almost hit Atekeru.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:42 pm
"Yes, as I figured. It's way too hard to get a new copy around here these days. Not.. that I should know or anything." He saw Kakashi jump in front of them. "Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu!!!" Atekeru made about 50 clones. "Come on, let's lose this guy." He and Harrun turned left into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:45 pm
"man what are these guys problems"sighs siana as she eats her ramen  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

ryoku saw a bunch of clones and harrun running to the forest."..i wonder what's going on."he said as he ran after them."HEY GUYS WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!" ryoku yelled as he jumps from rooftop to rooftop.  
Harrun made multiple shadow clones too, each of their clones ran off in pairs, one Harrun clone and one Atekeru clone, all running off in different directions.  

Batjesusman

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:47 pm
"and why are they so jumpy all the time"thinks siana  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items