Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she frowns "she came in my room last night, saying that she was going to be queen and i cant do anything about it, then she laughed and threw my mothers locket at me then left" she looks down "she's horrible, and if i tell my dad, he will just say that i just need to get used to her"

not if you had proof of it
try to get her to do something in public
"are you kidding, she hardly ever comes out of the castle, she says that she hates the outside world and that it should all burn in hell" she sighs and looks at the bird

what if you were to have a guard hid in your room or someone you trust
then make her mad and get her to do something bad
use the hidden person to get her in trouble
she smiled "oh everyone knows how she behaves, but not my father, everyone is too afraid to tell him what she does and how she behaves"

i bet they are considering his liniege as the castle lord
she shruggs "i dont know, but in do know that i dont want her to be queen and i will try to stop her"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"are you kidding, she hardly ever comes out of the castle, she says that she hates the outside world and that it should all burn in hell" she sighs and looks at the bird

she smiled "oh everyone knows how she behaves, but not my father, everyone is too afraid to tell him what she does and how she behaves"

she shruggs "i dont know, but in do know that i dont want her to be queen and i will try to stop her"

marcus looks at bella trying to think of a way to help her
ive got it what if i dress up as a guard and do the hidden guard plan  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "but what if you get caught? how am i supposed to explain it to my father?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:19 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looks at him "but what if you get caught? how am i supposed to explain it to my father?"

hmm i guess that would pose a threat
hmmm
wait how about this
marcus starts to turn lycan for a few seconds but quickely stops and opens his mouth showing the lycan fangs
at a glance they could pass as vampire fangs  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hmmm
wait how about this
marcus starts to turn lycan for a few seconds but quickely stops and opens his mouth showing the lycan fangs
"hmm this plan of yours might actually work" she said smiling "thank you, you really dont have to do this you know"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hmmm
wait how about this
"hmm this plan of yours might actually work" she said smiling "thank you, you really dont have to do this you know"

hey your one of the first friends iv had since taloses death its the least i could do in thanks  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:24 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hmmm
wait how about this

hey your one of the first friends iv had since taloses death its the least i could do in thanks
she smiled "thank you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hmmm
wait how about this

she smiled "thank you"

now all i have to worry about is the wrath of my father if he finds out  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:29 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hmmm
wait how about this

she smiled "thank you"

"oh i have just the thing" she pulls out a potion "its a forget me potion, just one drop and he wouldnt remember you leaving at all" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:29 pm
Our hero suddenly stumbles across some odd looking party of neko-jin
and other creatures. She smirks as she boldly approaches them.  

Krusadin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thank you"

"oh i have just the thing" she pulls out a potion "its a forget me potion, just one drop and he wouldnt remember you leaving at all" she said smiling
oh how much fun this will be
so lets see all we need to do is get a spare guard outfit and a pair of contacts to cover my gold eyes
lets see neko-jin make good contacts and we can get an outfit from the guards chamber at your castle  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "thank you"

so lets see all we need to do is get a spare guard outfit and a pair of contacts to cover my gold eyes
lets see neko-jin make good contacts and we can get an outfit from the guards chamber at your castle
she smiled "ok so the plan is set, meet me before the moon rises on my balcony, my doors will be open so just walk in, the clothes will be on my bed, quickly get dressed and hid in my room, its pretty big so there are places to hide," she said smiling "then the rest will go its ways ok"  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 pm
"Ok Fine"
Half dwarf starts sulking in vane hope that it would give her attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "thank you"

she smiled "ok so the plan is set, meet me before the moon rises on my balcony, my doors will be open so just walk in, the clothes will be on my bed, quickly get dressed and hid in my room, its pretty big so there are places to hide," she said smiling "then the rest will go its ways ok"

got it ill go and head to the neko-jin in the center of the forest
cya then bella
marcus jumps up and heads for the center of the forest with the raven flying next to him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games