Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 pm
The guy walks into his office and, by the sounds of it, sits at his desk.
???- I don't know how the shipment got lost. someone ran the truck off the road and took them. Not one of my men have come back.
???-if you want to stay the vice-president and alive, I suggest you kill the most likely suspect. I have reports of him being spotted on the island. Tell your men to look for Leon. if that isn't enough. Show them the massicore video.
Vice president- "yes sir. I'll get on it right away."
???-And if you thought of running away or turning on me, (Two shots are fired), Don't."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:09 pm
((big black wolf comes out from the dark))
User Image  

elahey13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 am
He waits for a few minutes and, when he hadn't heard any sounds, came out.
Vice president-What are you doing here?
Arnold-(Comes behind him and puts his blade around his throat.) Kill anyone that gets in my way.
VP- Your not Leon though. That means I don't have to kill you.
Arnold-what?
VP-I've been trying to stop this place from running tests with the formulas for a long time. It's personal so don't ask. You will have a hard time escaping once I press the alarm so you better hurry.
Arnold-I hate you. He runs out the door and the alarm is sounded when he's halfway down the hall to the hole. he almost gets there when the guards come. He kills the with the silencer before he gets shot by shear luck and gets out the hole and makes a run for it. he stops and jumps into the van he stole from so he could rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
"sure" she said looking up

leon-*lifts angel up on his shoulders* unlock it *looks up* O SORRY *looks down real fast*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:33 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-*lifts angel up on his shoulders* unlock it *looks up* O SORRY *looks down real fast*
she shook her head "its ok" she reached over and unlocked the door "ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:39 pm
Suddenly, bullets come flying by him. He uses the rear-view mirror to see that plants are shooting him with the guns the agents dropped. they grew along the line of formula that had fallen to the ground. he gets down below the seat and takes out a can of spray, a cloth and his matches. He dampens the cloth about halfway down and lits the top. he throws it at the plants and waits for the explosion.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-ha well that whent better then i thought *as they walked on leon's raido whent off*

may-leon i am glad u can hear me agin i have some bad news

leon-i rather not here it

may-well sorry but the chopter sent to back u up has been shot down

leon-how

may-ah a missle or something idk the reports r still comeing in and a large number of

leon-ah got to go *turns off raido as 50 gardos come from behind and 50 from infront* s**t quick angel into the cabin *they go into the cabin*

???-*picks up a stick* LEON *throws it at leon*

leon-*catches it and bars the door* hay lewis

lewis-long time no see ah i see u brought a girl too i knew u could pick up chicks in this village that wouldent kill u on the spot  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:21 pm
The can of bug spray gets thrown back and forth until the plants get blown. Arnold gets out and looks. he then hears the noise from the church and runs to see what's going on. "What the smeg?" He sees the cabin and runs to it hopping they don't see him. He attempts to open the door with no luck. he starts kicking it and slamming it thinking it was locked from the outside.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:30 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
The can of bug spray gets thrown back and forth until the plants get blown. Arnold gets out and looks. he then hears the noise from the church and runs to see what's going on. "What the smeg?" He sees the cabin and runs to it hopping they don't see him. He attempts to open the door with no luck. he starts kicking it and slamming it thinking it was locked from the outside.

leon-dam they r coming through the door *shoots through the door*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:35 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-ha well that whent better then i thought *as they walked on leon's raido whent off*

may-leon i am glad u can hear me agin i have some bad news

leon-i rather not here it

may-well sorry but the chopter sent to back u up has been shot down

leon-how

may-ah a missle or something idk the reports r still comeing in and a large number of

leon-ah got to go *turns off raido as 50 gardos come from behind and 50 from infront* s**t quick angel into the cabin *they go into the cabin*

???-*picks up a stick* LEON *throws it at leon*

leon-*catches it and bars the door* hay lewis

lewis-long time no see ah i see u brought a girl too i knew u could pick up chicks in this village that wouldent kill u on the spot
rolls her eyes "whatever, lets just hope we make it out alive"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 pm
"Smeg! Who shot me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"Smeg! Who shot me?"

leon-wate...that one talks *opens door and grabs him and pulls him in and locks the door agin* ok that was not something i saw comeing  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:48 pm
looks around "now how can we sneak out" she sees an opening "hey can someone lift me up, i want to see if we can make it through that opening there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:50 pm
"Your that guy that she talked about."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
looks around "now how can we sneak out" she sees an opening "hey can someone lift me up, i want to see if we can make it through that opening there"

lewis-there is no way in or out it is a death trap more or less

leon-dam there here

gardos-*carrying fire and axes and pitch forks* Melida los es pa ka sa ba

leon-s**t every one get ready for battle

lewis-there is a top floor and 3 windows up there and 3 down here

leon-u ready lewis angel and u other guy

lewis-ok its game time  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash