Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
Marth_56
Marh:SWEET!!!!! All thats missing is Cloud!! blaugh
Cloud:*pops out of nowhere*I heard that Sephiroth's here. Where is he?
Marth & Rune: eek HOLY CRAP!!! ITS CLOUD!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? xd
Cloud: stare I hate fans.
sweatdrop now u know who Axel feels
Axel: i hate fans too........espically when they think i like roxas............ stare

You like Roxas Axel...? *goes and stands up on stage with mic on* EVERYONE, ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! AXEL LIKES ROXAS AND THEREFORE A FAN OK??? OK!! *leaves stage* biggrin xd

Youta: Someone's been eating sugar lately... stare
Axel: look at wat u have done! *hears fan-girls* crud got to run!
hey wait they might come after me!

Wait a minute...you and Axel are actually different people??? So then, if he's Axel, then who are you?! *points at the guy who Angel thought was Axel*
twin! *says while running with Axel*

Oh so your name is Twin eh? That's the first time I've heard such a name. 3nodding Ok then, Twin and Axel nice meeting you two!! Btw, where'd Adell go? He's usually with you, Twin. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:51 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

You like Roxas Axel...? *goes and stands up on stage with mic on* EVERYONE, ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!! AXEL LIKES ROXAS AND THEREFORE A FAN OK??? OK!! *leaves stage* biggrin xd

Wait a minute...you and Axel are actually different people??? So then, if he's Axel, then who are you?! *points at the guy who Angel thought was Axel*

Oh so your name is Twin eh? That's the first time I've heard such a name. 3nodding Ok then, Twin and Axel nice meeting you two!! Btw, where'd Adell go? He's usually with you, Twin. biggrin
no! my name is Axel, his name is Axel and were twins! oh and Adell is in time out now...........for giving moon's punimon chocolate......... stare
Adell: i said i was sorry!  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:55 pm
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

no! my name is Axel, his name is Axel and were twins! oh and Adell is in time out now...........for giving moon's punimon chocolate......... stare

*sign comes out of nowhere* 'Angel is temporarily knocked out. So do forgive if she doesn't answer today. 3nodding Youta will now be taking her place for today. Thanks for your time Axel and Axel!!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:56 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
tear-blooded_angel

*sign comes out of nowhere* 'Angel is temporarily knocked out. So do forgive if she doesn't answer today. 3nodding Youta will now be taking her place for today. Thanks for your time Axel and Axel!!'
hm.......i wonder y.........  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:05 pm
Sephiroth: *looks over* Oh hey, it's Cloud. *gets hit by the Double Dark Shot and comes out looking unharmed* Oh great, now I've got internal hemoraging. Thanks a lot.
Hey, is anybody going to help me over here? I just got a lightning bolt in my chest.
Sephiroth: *sighs and rolls his eyes* Fine. *heals Katsa's wounds* Now quit complaining.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:32 pm
Katsa Darksword
Sephiroth: *looks over* Oh hey, it's Cloud. *gets hit by the Double Dark Shot and comes out looking unharmed* Oh great, now I've got internal hemoraging. Thanks a lot.
Hey, is anybody going to help me over here? I just got a lightning bolt in my chest.
Sephiroth: *sighs and rolls his eyes* Fine. *heals Katsa's wounds* Now quit complaining.

Youta: Oops. We completely forgot about you there sir Katsa... sweatdrop Wow sir Sephiroth. I'm impressed that you're really not a bad guy after all!! 3nodding When I grow up, I'd like to be like you!! *eyes sparkle* xd biggrin Wait a minute...what ever happened to Wormmon??? eek He just went up and disappeared... stare  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:25 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Youta: Oops. We completely forgot about you there sir Katsa... sweatdrop Wow sir Sephiroth. I'm impressed that you're really not a bad guy after all!! 3nodding When I grow up, I'd like to be like you!! *eyes sparkle* xd biggrin Wait a minute...what ever happened to Wormmon??? eek He just went up and disappeared... stare

Katsa: *still on the ground* Good question. Where did he go? *hears muffled protests and feels squirms underneath him. gets up to reveal Wormmon under him*
Wormmon: Ouch. I think you crushed my spine.
Wormmon, your spine is incredibly flexible. I don't think I would be able to crush it.
Wormmon: Good point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:37 am
hey angel-person-freind-lady-thing  

keegy

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 am
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Katsa: *still on the ground* Good question. Where did he go? *hears muffled protests and feels squirms underneath him. gets up to reveal Wormmon under him*
Wormmon: Ouch. I think you crushed my spine.
Wormmon, your spine is incredibly flexible. I don't think I would be able to crush it.
Wormmon: Good point.
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:12 am
keegy

Sephiroth: *holds his sword to Keegy* Who are you calling a lady?
If you just cut your hair, people wouldn't get mixed up all the time. *Sephiroth creates a ring of fire around Katsa and Wormmon* Oh come on.
Wormmon: I don't like fire.  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Katsa Darksword
keegy

If you just cut your hair, people wouldn't get mixed up all the time. *Sephiroth creates a ring of fire around Katsa and Wormmon* Oh come on.
Giga Cannon! *two shoots of energy come flying at sephi* nice try but nobody hurts anybody while Adell is around!
Adell: RAWR!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:05 pm
Cloud:Huh? Oh, its just you Sephiroth.
Marth:Huh? Oh, I forgot about you Sephi. or should i say Lady? xd
Vessel: O_O*backs away from Marth*  

Marth_56

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:40 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
keegy

Giga Cannon! *two shoots of energy come flying at sephi* nice try but nobody hurts anybody while Adell is around!

*Sephiroth side-steps the cannon blasts and stares at Adell.* "Are you calling me out?"
Wormmon: *uses his Sticky Net and Silk Thread to put out part of the fire and helps Katsa out of the fire ring* Let's go, buddy.
I'm with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:43 pm
Marth:Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Destruction!!! 4laugh whee blaugh  

Marth_56

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
keegy

*Sephiroth side-steps the cannon blasts and stares at Adell.* "Are you calling me out?"
Wormmon: *uses his Sticky Net and Silk Thread to put out part of the fire and helps Katsa out of the fire ring* Let's go, buddy.
I'm with you.
Adell: maybe i am.......
don't worry Adell i got u'r back...........  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff