Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h o c o C r e a m i e

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 pm
Name: Creamie
What kind of art you do: photo editing, banner/icon making, profile layouts, website layouts, etc.
ETC: been photoshoping for about 5 years...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:50 pm
Name: Lachy
What kind of art you do: Web Graphics, logo-type
ETC: Been photoshoping for about 3 years.

Larzar

Shenne Akirami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 pm

Name: You can call me Shenne.
    What kind of art you do: Almost everything, Banners, animation, art (not pretty good though), I color and I ink.
    ETC: I love the designer world =D, I hope I can be a professional in the future =P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:11 pm
Name: Laura
What kind of art you do: Profile layouts, banners, photo manipulation, I can draw somewhat.. just mostly this and that.
ETC: I live in NY, for only about 3 years. I like anime, video games.. lots of stuff. I'm quite eclectic with everything. xD

I've been coding and making graphics since I was about 16, self taught. I am still learning, so I'm just mediocre at everything ~  

usaginano

Fluffy Bunny

The Zelphyrian Queen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Name: Shadow
What kind of art do you do: Profiles, general graphics, some (very bad) pixeling, and abstracts in traditional media.
ETC: I've been coding and making graphics for nearly 3 years. I consider myself decently proficient in CSS and HTML, but still has a lot to learn as far as graphics. I feel that my style is slightly different than most; I tend twords striking designs in darker colors, but have been told that my lighter more muted pieces are my true masterpieces.

User Image

By The Shadow  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm
Name: Marix
What kind of art you do: I make graffiti tags with fonts, I also make original graffiti every now and then. I've made snowboard designs, cartoon spraypaint cans, and when I first started out I made scrolls.
ETC: I've been using photoshop for about 6 years. Before that I used MS Paint *Shudders* for about 2 years. I've had multiple shops and finally am sticking with one because I like the name. lol

In the past I was greedy on gaia because I thought everything was about being rich and having gold but I've found out over the years that it's better to have people look up to you for what you do and who you are than for what you have. :]

Thats a pretty decent amount about me for now.  

Marix V

-Technicolored Unicorns-

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:53 pm
User Image

Name: Uni
What kind of art you do: Basically everything... Banners, Profiles, Sigmaps, Wishlists, Thread Layouts, some avi art but its not that great.
ETC: I used paint for graphics for about three years and then finally got photoshop CS2 which I have been using for things for around three years.
I have been coding for around one year.

Im currently in college (sophomore) for graphic design and I think gaia has helped be get into the field. Im just hoping that Im good enough to pursue a job in it.

And I really could care less if you stalk me... I already have like 50 gaia stalkers...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm
Name: Rage
What kind of art you do: Graphics Design, etc.
ETC: I use Photoshop and ImageReady. =]
&I have been creating graphics for several years.
Self-taught, plus a few tutorials here and there.

Rageofantasies

Paine_Lovely128

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Name: Paine
What kind of art you do: Painting, computer graphics, drawing, sculpture and some photography.
ETC: Since I am a graphic design major, I experiment in all sorts. I have been drawing since 4 and I just started everything else for the last 2-3 years of being in college. =3 I also use photoshop, illustrator and indesign. I will show pictures of my paintings, drawings, graphics, and sculptures soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:53 pm
"Weirdness makes the world go 'round...

Name: Kezzoa. o:
What kind of art you do: I like to animate banners, and stick figures...
ETC: My favorite color is blue, and I'm a freak for A:tla.
Oh, and I'm rather good at math. cool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...and duct tape holds it together"

Kezzoa

Lonely Nerd

shaiya_the_dark

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Name: Dani
What kind of art you do:Thread/Guild/Journal Layouts etc.
ETC: I use Photoshop
I have been creating graphics for some years it was my minor in college, but i had stopped for about three yrs due to lack of interest and other creative pursuits. I currently run my own design house(interior decorating) which for the most part i incorporate some graphic elements in hands on projects its actually quite different and fun. Its amazing how you can create something out of your head on a computer and bring it into fruition with your very own hands and have people love it ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:29 am
Name: Hikaru
What kind of art you do: Personalized Graphics, mostly for Roleplays ^.^
ETC: Taking Graphic Communications courses, so I'm slowly getting better XP Oh, and I'm a major fan of TVXQ, Super Junior, SS501, SHINee, and Epik High!

Wavemaster_Hikaru

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm
Name: Urr, call me Grapey or Kiza. I don't care which. Or have fun and come up with a new nickname for me.
What kind of art you do: God, what kind of art DON'T I do? @_@ urrr, graphics, CGs, traditional anime stuff, doodles, writing, I used to do a little poetry but dropped it, singing, acting, uhhh... Or does this section only pertain to computer-ish art? xDD;
ETC: Urrrr. I'm new to this guild. 8D; And I like to think of myself as a secret GIMP user, since I use GIMP but have been told that my graphics look like they were made with photoshop. C:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:28 pm
Name: Kazuma
What kind of art you do: All sorts, although I prefer doodling. ^^"
ETC: Hi everybody.  

waypou2004

Dedicated Stalker

Kibby47

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Name: Amber
What kind of art you do: Graphics. 8D
ETC: I use GIMP, I have too many bills to pay to be able to buy PS. I am relearning CSS, so I can move onto making profiles and such. I have been into graphic design and web design for about 4 years now.  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff