Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 pm
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Krusadin
"Yes sir I will try again, sir!" she said with a tough mechanic voice.
But if you looked closely you could see her ears turning slightly redder.

[I think he was talking to Arage]

(I don't think so, 'cause I didn't burn anything. Guessing he thought Dandellion was a guy and not a girl XD)

[O.O lol xD]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:32 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"Just try to turn it back into a flashlight." He walks over to Arage. "Well boy, what will it be?"

"Hm?" he said, changing the flashlight-turned-rock into a cup of orange soda. "Mmm I love this stuff," he said, taking a swig of it.  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:33 pm
*Logen looked down at all the failed attemts and lightly shook her head at their failure she couldnt help to think:some of them never learn or do they?*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm
(No, first he talked to you and then he talked to me XD)
Dandellion transformed the beefroast succesfully into a flashlight.
After all, flashlights are more useful than roast-beefs and Dandy was very practical in nature.  

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:36 pm
He looks at him. "Five points from Ravenclaw then." He walked over to the girl that had come in late. "Good, but don't get cocky."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 pm
Krusadin
(No, first he talked to you and then he talked to me XD)
Dandellion transformed the beefroast succesfully into a flashlight.
After all, flashlights are more useful than roast-beefs and Dandy was very practical in nature.

(First I talked to Krusadin and then I talked to Arage)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:38 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
He looks at him. "Five points from Ravenclaw then." He walked over to the girl that had come in late. "Good, but don't get cocky."

*she looked at the professor and said*

"im sorry if it seemed like i am*

*quickly she redt a new page in the book*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
(haahhaa...Walt said "cocky"XD)
Dandellion crossed her arms and took a deep breath. Then she waved her wand at the flashlight and turned it into a glass of milk. The milk was rather warm but it was drinkable.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
"Wait...did our house just get deducted for me doing what I was told?" he asked in confusion, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 pm
"You, my boy, got deducted for fooling around in class. Some people did other things by mistake but you were changing it into things not specified in the lesson. On some days I let students express their creativity by having them change something into whatever they want but this is not one of those days." He goes to the girl who accidentally turned her flashlight into a hot glass of tea and then a small version of the boy again.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Krusadin
(haahhaa...Walt said "cocky"XD)
Dandellion crossed her arms and took a deep breath. Then she waved her wand at the flashlight and turned it into a glass of milk. The milk was rather warm but it was drinkable.

*Logen made the milk cold without saying anything just pointed to the glass dandellion heldt*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:46 pm
"Hmmm....alrighty then," he said, shaking his head. He refilled the glass, taking another drink from it.  

Repressed Memories

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:50 pm
The teacher went around seeing how everyone was doing. He saw the one with the milk. He turned his writing feather into a cup and put some of the milk into it. he tasted it. "Good." he went around the room finding she had done it again, he took the flashlight from the girl and warned her not to turn it into the boy again. She just happed to be in Slitheran and 5 points were deducted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:01 pm
*a invisible note came flying intoo Dandellion's, it was from logen, it was invisible to ayone but the reciever, on it it stood*

"sorry if it was starteling you, but i wanted to help... i dont know why i as a slytherin should be one of the gang that keep bullying people... i hate thoose kinds of people really, even so, i come from a fullblood family that are rather twisted, Please dont misunderstand, i hope that in the future i wont be seen upon as one of 'them

Logen"

*under it was a open space for a response*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out