Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:55 am
letting it pearce his body pinning him to the wall he laughs opening his mouth a kuni flys at you from out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:57 am
[making this up] "Water Shell Jutsu!"  

Kazuya Maeda

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:59 am
(so that was what i was doing all this time.) "so now what you got a puppet."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:03 pm
[to self] "I can't keep fighting, my chakra's drained." *gets up slowly* [out loud] "You are a worthy opponent. You must tell me your name." [my character has not heard phar's name yet]  

Kazuya Maeda

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:12 pm
King Yoshimitsu
jumps out an in front of him
"hey kid long time no see"

who are you talking to?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:15 pm
Guildwars4ever
[to self] "I can't keep fighting, my chakra's drained." *gets up slowly* [out loud] "You are a worthy opponent. You must tell me your name." [my character has not heard phar's name yet]
"milo phar and we will fight later this has proved to be a amusing bought."  

King Phar

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:17 pm
King Phar
Guildwars4ever
"milo phar and we will fight later this has proved to be a amusing bought."

[spell it "bout"] "Yes, may we meet again, Milo Phar." [disappears into the mist]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:20 pm
"and youre gonna pay for breaking granddad's sword. 500 gold."  

Kazuya Maeda

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:44 pm
never  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Name: Yoshiro Watanabe
Sex: Male
Height: 6ft.
Personality: Calm, collective, pensive, manipulative
Abilities: Many Wind-style jutsu and one self-made jutsu
Weapons: Katars (clawed gauntlets), clawed greaves, and kunai
History/Description: Barely made a Jonin-level nin in Suna, he is a nin who seeks to learn his past. He has no knowledge of his life before 10 years old and grew up with no parents.

Yoshiro watched all the action from his position in the sky. He would have to lower himself eventually, for his chakra could not hold himself up forever. However, He did not know if this man, this 'Milo Phar' was a friend or foe. He would wait awhile.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:32 pm
*Logen was walking on a rooftop, singing a nice epic song, about love... she thought: it is a long time since i have fought anyone!... i should go get intoo more fights!*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:42 pm
Yoshiro heard a song drift to his ears. He drifted down to the singer. Better to meet a potential friend than a potential enemy... he thought. He landed next to the girl. "That is a lovely song." He couldn't think of much else to say, and awaited a response.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:45 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro heard a song drift to his ears. He drifted down to the singer. Better to meet a potential friend than a potential enemy... he thought. He landed next to the girl. "That is a lovely song." He couldn't think of much else to say, and awaited a response.

*she said shyly:*

"thank you, so, are you a good fighter?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 pm
*Logen thought about it for some seconds and thought for herself, that wasnt very nice of herself to do*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 pm
He was shocked at the question. Knowing better than to lie to the woman, he said, "I'm afraid I'm probably not as good as you, or that Milo fellow down there, but I can hold my own for awhile." He wondered why a stranger would ask such a question. Was this woman really that scrappy?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff