Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:40 am

she looked at him "umm...i think" she smiled slightly
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:44 am

he smiled at her "well i thinnk you should make up your mind youll only have a short time there," he turned to all of them "reservations have already been made in a nearby hotel once youor off the ship you can do anything you want until 4:00 the next day" he stood up and gazed off into the distance, he could just make out a faint haze in the distance "there it is" he said well im going back down. its too cold for me out here" and with that he decended the ladder heading back into the ship.

coreykill

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 am

"i have a friend there care if i invite him to join our crew?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:45 am

Eugene makes his way back to the con, dressed in standart officer uniform, he stumbles abit, and leans over the navigation desk. "Any one got any Idea what Ill be serving tonight? Bloody hell..."

Atarget4u

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:46 am

Arage rolled over, quickly decending back into the submarine.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:47 am

she hugged her legs wrapping the jacket closer around her, she looked at everyone "okay captain" she stood up "im going back in" she walked over to the ladder and climbed down

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:49 am

vasily turned to him "not really i dont mind at all" he walked up to eugene"tonights dinner will be pasta, yes i think that works quite nicely"
and with that he walked off in the direction of his quarters to get changed.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:52 am

Going to stand up, Skipp sits back down as he slightly turns green, and as the Capitan leaves the room. "...pasta...aye aye Skipper...bloody pasta..." Getting up, he rushes to the mess hall, nearly loosing his lunch in the process.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:54 am

after he changed he emerged from his quarters and started hunting around the ship wondering where everyone had gone.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:55 am

she walked down to the bunkroom, she forgot that she still had on his jacket, she walked back looking for him, she saw the captain "hey captain, do you know where arage is?"

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:55 am

Arage was back in his room, reading his book again.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 am

he jumps suprised that somehow she got behind him "how does she do that?" he mutterd softly to himself he turned to her "arage arage oh the navigator?, hmmm no i havent seen him ill help you look though"...

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:58 am

she giggled "didnt mean to scare you captain...and thanks" she looked around "he might be in his room...any idea where that is?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Skipp, haveing made his way to the kitchen, and quickly makeing the Capitans 'Pasta', sounds the meal bell, and makes his way to general quarters, to see if anyone would be willing to gamble some spare money away.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:00 pm

he stood there staring at her a second "whaaa oh yes yes of course i know where it is if you will follow me" he sets off into the bowels of the ship with her in tow.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games