Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:05 am
Keitama knew what was going to happen next as he shoved his left arm downwards which propelled his right hand down as well. Instead of a complete strike to the open spot where he had purposely left open, his right arm took the brunt of the hit as he stumbled to the right a bit because of the force of the strike.

After recovering his footsteps, he stood up and winced a bit as his arm was a bit numb from the shock still. "Ahhhhh that surprised me a bit," he said as he nursed his arm with his left hand. It surprised Kasumi that he was able to take the hit even with his "bad" positioning.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:18 am
"Boytoy?! Heey, I'm no boytoy.." Narama said looking grumpy. "By the way! You never said who you are.. That's kind of rude, don't you think?" Narama said to Kasumi.  

Gurzbag

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 am
Kasumi turned to look at Narama. "Tomoe....Tomoe, Kasumi, and this is Daidoji, Keitama...If you are here to train, then your welcome to join us." Kasumi says to Narama. After speaking to Narama Kasumi looked back at Keitama, and noded. She seemed impressed with his unusual fighting style.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:45 am
"Alright, are we trying to hurt or is it just a friendly sparring match?" Narama said and looked excited, he thought to him self Wow.. They are actually being friendly to me. He then posistioned him self in his own battle stance with the hand on the kunai holster.  

Gurzbag

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:46 pm
KeitaroM
Keitama also studied Kasumi's stance as he was still tense and continued to stand there. The two of them waited and watched one another as Keitama slowly paced around Kasumi still keeping his stance at ready.

Then in a moment, Keitama took the first action and ran towards Kasumi with full speed, throwing a light punch with his right hand forward but then used his left arm to brace his right arm, which would normally prevent any grabs from completely connecting and for him to lose his momentum........

((well since Saburi haven't posted I'll use my judo skills just for the fun of it ^.^

As I got it yo're kind of hugging your self. The most usefull throw form a Judo stance when opponent is charging is a hip and leg toss. This would not work as you holding your arms tight. So what one would have used if standing in a Judo stance would most likely be a Tomoe Nage as it uses your front movement against you. Also all you need to grip is body or as you held your arms..just your arms. That I know couse I've won about 15% of my matches with that throw.

This was just for fun I don't think any one should change anythign or even care about it. Just thought it was funny the Judo stance was taken up couse that's memories for me ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:03 pm
((But she wasn't going for the grab she went for the counter blow against Keitama's momentum))

Keitama looked back at Kasumi as he bowed to the other person as he then continued to nurse his wound and merely watched the others in action..  

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:09 pm
((I know that...I just wanted to add it. I tolled you that it was mere information of a possibility. I infact thing Neias action was better then staying with the Judo. You just reminded me of a toss which is in Judo one of my best ones.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:06 pm
Kasumi took her stance again, and glared at Keitama. "Come at me again." she says to him, even though he was still rubbing his arm.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:13 pm
"Uhhh... What about him?" Keitama asked as he pointed at Naruma who had his kunai drawn.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:40 pm
Kasumi clapped her hands together and started to say a Jutsu incantation. "Kai-So-Yo-Mi-HAAA!" in a blurr, then a poof of smoke two Kasumis appeared before Keitama and Narama. "'Bring it on boys." the two say in unisen waving them on to fight. Oh boy, this is going to get interesting.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:14 pm
Keitama sighed as he shook his head. He knew this was a bad idea when she challenged him. He then got back into his position but this time his hands were set to strike for sure this time as his feet were set to counter as he set ready.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Oni walked into the dojo. He know his shunsin was fast but he thought Kaede would have been here at this point. He had just heard Kasumis words and smiled. "Does that involve me too or do you just pick on the weaker boys?"  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:20 pm
One of the Kasumis rushed at Keitama, while the other folded her arms and watched. "HeeYaa!" she punched at Keitama with her right hand. The sense of chakra was minimal.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire
Oni walked into the dojo. He know his shunsin was fast but he thought Kaede would have been here at this point. He had just heard Kasumis words and smiled. "Does that involve me too or do you just pick on the weaker boys?"
"Well...What a rude interruption. You want in you prove you can handle him first." the Kasumi that had her arms folded says to Oni, then points at a picture of Yoh on the wall.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:35 pm
Kaede cleared her throat from the window. She was crouched down with just her feet on the sill her un-clawed hand holding the frame above herself. "Who gave you permission to duel in here?" She asked very strictly.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff