Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:26 am
((anyway... bk 2 the rp plz))
sweatdrop umm..
Thinks: This woman wants to be my mother..? If she caught me in my more earlier stages of development maybe but....It's kind of too late now. I have become accustomed to having no family..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:28 am
Mobius Nightshade
(Bravo! If you were referring to lack of sleep, isn't that 10 days without sleep kills? That's how long it takes for the neurological functions to shut down after constant energy use with little replenishment, isn't it? I've been told various things on the subject.)

[well i have been close then ;P 9 days in a row before i slept once, though, then i slept for like... 2 days or sumthing ;D]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:30 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
sweatdrop umm..
Thinks: This woman wants to be my mother..? If she caught me in my more earlier stages of development maybe but....It's kind of too late now. I have become accustomed to having no family..

*Logen didnt know how she would take it if the girl refused it... though it was her own choise not hers to make*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:31 am
Mobius woke up 5 minutes later. "Man, I've been such a jackass. I better go back." He started walking back down the road.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:34 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi
sweatdrop umm..

*Logen didnt know how she would take it if the girl refused it... though it was her own choise not hers to make*

Uh...I..umm..About that....*can't find the words to say* ummm...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:38 am
*Logen said:*

"well of course, i can be lesser like a mother, and more like a guardian if you want it like that!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:39 am
Mobius was now in speaking range. "What'd ya do, Logen? She looks like someone told her how babies are made too early!" He gave a slight chuckle and came closer. "I'm sorry Logen. I should have tried listening to reason. Maybe we can teach her... minor alchemy. Then we can judge the amount of control she can use and start teaching her more advanced things, and... Why are you staring at me like that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:41 am
*Thinking about Mr. Elric's note* ...  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:44 am
Mobius' mechanical eye scanned Logen. "Your vitals are erratic. Their's something you're hiding from me." He turned to Shinu. "Hey kid! What she say to you to make you look so spooked?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:46 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius' mechanical eye scanned Logen. "Your vitals are erratic. Their's something you're hiding from me." He turned to Shinu. "Hey kid! What she say to you to make you look so spooked?"

Umm...*looks at Logen* Um... It's nothing! ^ ^;;; Really... *almost completely obvious she's lying*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:50 am
He knelt down to her height. "This eye is magical. It can see you're not telling the whole truth. Are ya gonna be good an tell me what she said?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 am
Mobius Nightshade
He knelt down to her height. "This eye is magical. It can see you're not telling the whole truth. Are ya gonna be good an tell me what she said?"

*Whispers in Mobius' ear what Logen told her*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:55 am
Mobius' eyes went wide. He looked at Logen. "Lady, you need to go to the loonie bin. I'm starting to wonder why I came back if your so... so..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:05 am
Mobius paused. "No, no, no... That can't be right... can it?" He focused on her face, thinking of all he had just been told. After a few seconds of nothingness, he started to remember things. Her face, the alchemists, the gate, the darkness...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Mobius got on his knees and clutched his skull, his eye wide open. He continued wailing and curled up into a ball on the sidewalk. "NOT THE GATE! NOT THE GATE!!!" Tears started along his face as his wailing grew more horrid by the second.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:07 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius paused. "No, no, no... That can't be right... can it?" He focused on her face, thinking of all he had just been told. After a few seconds of nothingness, he started to remember things. Her face, the alchemists, the gate, the darkness...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Mobius got on his knees and clutched his skull, his eye wide open. He continued wailing and curled up into a ball on the sidewalk. "NOT THE GATE! NOT THE GATE!!!" Tears started along his face as his wailing grew more horrid by the second.

*Eyes Wide in horror and shock* Young Sir..?! Are you alright...?!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff