Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Sky144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:02 am
Razagnia
Sky144
wohoooo indigo list **drooling**

btw, sable eye and spirit bomb have weakness??? i don't think so...
so i guess any dragon type pokemon should be sufficient (since they don't have any resistance against dragon right????)

i don't mean to scare them off T.T

did i miss you again today??

Correct!They have no weakness!That was a trick question!Anyway,you shall get 300 Gold plus an extra 100 Gold since you are on the Silver List.I'll send it over right away.

wooohoo... thank you... that money would definitely help with my quest ^^
(and i knew my pokemon knowledge will earn me money sometime XD)

you have any theme in mind for your new dream avi?
maybe i can help tek-teking it just so you have some choices to choose from ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:16 am
Your welcome and there's no game at the moment due to the fact that I'm kind of short on Gold.  

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:28 am
ha ha ha ha ha
its okay... i understand...
btw, you decided on your new dream avi yet?
any theme?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:14 pm
Ah yes.I created this Cloud themed Dream Avy which is in the front.I was inspired by Walsmk's Mythic Hair so I decided to put Mythic Hair on this guy.Hope it's okay with him.Anyway,if I get most of the Gold for one of those expensive items from somebody,it will get somebody a spot on the Indigo List.It's very hard to get on the Indigo List just to let people know.

Anyway,I may change the title to The Castle of Clouds(probably)so yeah.

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:17 pm
Argh,somebody post here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:16 pm
i see... so you give up on the hero scar??
btw, i though initially you were makin your dream avi to look like squall of FFVIII right? or i messed up with someone else???

ha ha ha
anyway, cool new dream avi, although i think you should try to find another pants...  

Sky144

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:50 am
Sky144
i see... so you give up on the hero scar??
btw, i though initially you were makin your dream avi to look like squall of FFVIII right? or i messed up with someone else???

ha ha ha
anyway, cool new dream avi, although i think you should try to find another pants...

Yeah,I gave up on it.And yes but I wanted to be original so I tweaked some stuff around.

Yeah,I'm trying to find a good pair right now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 am
Updated Dream Avy a bit and I hope I can get some help on it.I wish I can get this thread noticed somehow like Beach's.

P.S.For those on the Silver List,if you want to stay on the list,you have to post here at least once every five days.Roka,I haven't seen you posting lately gonk

Reason why I did this is because I don't people on the Silver List just to get on it but never post again.

Blackova

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:07 am
Sorry. I've been working on my own quest so I got a little caught up in it, but anyway, I'll try to get some conversation going... how close to getting the pants are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:07 am
Ack,I'm kind of poor now since I bought all of those stuff so sadly only about 300 Gold.Thanks for asking though.  

Blackova

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:52 am
I really wish this topic would get noticed somehow  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 pm
Alright,I need some help from the people in my castle.I am stuck between two Dream Avys and I wonder which one is the best.If I had to choose,I would choose Dream Avy 2 but I want all of your guy's opinions.

Dream Avy 1-The One in my Sig

User Image

Dream Avy 2-This New One.

User Image

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:23 pm
i like the first one very much, and good find on the pants, they are cool... goes really well with the dream theme...

i don't like the eye glasses, but the sailor suit looks okay, i would prefer cloud as shoes, but it cost more right? i would say just go with clouds...

my dream avi cost 200k+ if i can/will do it, so can you!!! ha ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:45 pm
I agree with sky, the first one is better. I know it costs alot, but if you can get the angelic something or other that covers your eyes, it looks really cool.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:16 pm
walsmk2
I agree with sky, the first one is better. I know it costs alot, but if you can get the angelic something or other that covers your eyes, it looks really cool.

Well,yes,I am looking for something to cover the eyes.I didn't make the second one just because it's cheaper just so you guys know.

Hmm,well the first one it is then although I'm thinking of giving him a different shirt.The shirt just looks too plain if you ask me.If you guys have any ideas to make my Dream Avy look better,tell me.

☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff