Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
ASURA highschool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:47 pm
she thinks "no, its ok" she smiled softly "so...you saw my memories...correct?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:48 pm
"some of them but i closed my book befor any more could get past."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm
"right" she looks at him "well...thanks for helping me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:52 pm
"i can get you a mask tomarrow if you want." smileing at her "the ones with problums like yours say they help."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:53 pm
she thinks "but i dont want to cover my face" she said pouting, she smiled "umm ill think about it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:55 pm
"some of the girls created headband ones i'll see if i can get you one."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:57 pm
she smiled "thanks" she looks around, she looks back at him "sure, just as long as i dont have another freak attack" she smiles soflty  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:01 pm
"the techneac disturbs it for a good hour or so bye then i'll have one." pulling out his book a image of a girl about 16 apeared doing her classwork "sara i need a band for a new one nod if you understand." the girl nodded. "ok i'll have it in the next class."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 pm
she looks at the book then back at him "umm alright then, ill guess ill see you around" she turns and walks to her locker nearby  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:06 pm
putting the book in his poket "i have to leave one of my friends will give you the band ok."  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:07 pm
she looks at him "umm ok, well ill see you around then" she takes out her books then closes her locker, she takes one last look at him before walking to her class  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:13 pm
nodding after her keal turned the othe way walking to the nurses office.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:15 pm
she walks inside her classroom and sits in her seat, she opens her book and starts to do her work silently  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:30 pm
walking back to his hotel keal logs back onto the computer and begens to update some programs wile talking to some one through instent messages.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:32 pm
she tapps her pencil on the desk and the teacher yells at her for not doing her work "ok whatever" she said standing up and walking out of the room  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff