Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:19 pm
bleu_flame
hey can you change my team to be all flying types? replace my electrics with charzard and salamence edit: in the tornament i will not edit my win loss in my sig and my FC is 1418-3730-4020 Bleu my team is ready but my salamence isnt but ill work on it as fast as i can (its still a bagon lv 27 but i can evolve it quicker since my Wii is at Nintendo for repairs)

so charizard and salamence. got it. the best way to train it to lvel 30 is my swap method through the elite four. I get from 1 to 30 in one go. then I train around route 222.

man that charizard is gonna kill me unless I play my cards right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:49 am
I NEEDZ EVERYONES FRIENDS CODES! I GOT 4-11 right now. it's very important, otherwise how are you going to meet your maker? (Thats me!)  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:12 pm
~Xiloscent~
bleu_flame
hey can you change my team to be all flying types? replace my electrics with charzard and salamence edit: in the tornament i will not edit my win loss in my sig and my FC is 1418-3730-4020 Bleu my team is ready but my salamence isnt but ill work on it as fast as i can (its still a bagon lv 27 but i can evolve it quicker since my Wii is at Nintendo for repairs)

so charizard and salamence. got it. the best way to train it to lvel 30 is my swap method through the elite four. I get from 1 to 30 in one go. then I train around route 222.

man that charizard is gonna kill me unless I play my cards right.
im EV training them in attack too wink and my Shelgon is at level 37 but ill try my best to evolve it as fast as i can  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:36 pm
I'm ready.
When are we starting?  

melikefood

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:48 pm
-Crobat-ready to battle
-Charzard-ready to battle (im gonna EV train him a little bit but he really dosent need it but i will to make him stronger in special attack and speed)
-Dragonite-needs to be EV trained a little bit more and needs better dragon attacks
-Salamence-needs to evolve 12 more levels and better attacks like fly and crunch
(im pretty much only need about a few late nights working on it)
lets see... Tonight i can work til 2am or 3am
friday i can work most of the day and til 2am or 3am
saturday i can work most of the day but not at night
Give me a week and ill be done EV training them and evolving wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:41 pm
well, battle starts the first. and my gallade is at level 40 right now. I think i'll train in the desert area on battle isle. that should be good training.  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:48 pm
hey xilo rename my gym two type flying pokemons (psst hint. they have more than just flying attacks and (for charizard) fire attacks (for dragonite) dragon attacks)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:17 pm
bleu_flame
hey xilo rename my gym two type flying pokemons (psst hint. they have more than just flying attacks and (for charizard) fire attacks (for dragonite) dragon attacks)
stare ... ORLY!?

that the name of being a good gym leader, be unexpected.

lol since I made it so you pick your eight opponents, I begun making a hit list. xd  

Xilo The Odd

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:13 pm
~Xiloscent~
bleu_flame
stare ... ORLY!?

that the name of being a good gym leader, be unexpected.

lol since I made it so you pick your eight opponents, I begun making a hit list. xd
i dont mean the parantheses i mean just "two type flying pokemon" and thats all i need editing (i guess i got to find a badge still) and a hit list o.0  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:18 pm
OH CRAP, there is still time to make a Dragonite right? I was raising my Garchomp and I forgot about him.  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:27 pm
I'm formulating strategies against every gym.
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:32 pm
melikefood
ninja
I r not. DDDDDDDD<  

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:02 pm
melikefood
ninja
wont work with my gym wink youll see  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 pm
bleu_flame
~Xiloscent~
bleu_flame
stare ... ORLY!?

that the Game of being a good gym leader, be unexpected.

i dont mean the parantheses i mean just "two type flying pokemon" and thats all i need editing (i guess i got to find a badge still) and a hit list o.0
sry typo. i'll change the gym name now.  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:09 pm
well so far I have... 4 people on my list. and no i'm not picking people i'll beat (Sort of, i'll explain*) i'm picking people I want to see fall before my awesome pwnage team!

*What I mean is I am picking people that I don't have advantage over type wise. but I am picking people that think they have a plan thats better than mine. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff