Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:17 pm
tsume locks the chest between a large amount of roots and heads back to the top of the tree and outside to take a walk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Zamos jumps out of his tree and lands silently behind her "are you ready for your first lesson?" he asks quietly
she looks at the sky "yea sure" she says turning around to face him
"good, do you still have your staff?" he asked keeping a neutral expresion
she holds out her hand and her staff appears "yea why?" she asked looking at him
"well put it away you wont need it" he said bluntly  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:20 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Zamos jumps out of his tree and lands silently behind her "are you ready for your first lesson?" he asks quietly
she holds out her hand and her staff appears "yea why?" she asked looking at him
she rolls her eyes "then why? never mind" she spins it and tosses it in the air, it glows and turns into a ring, she raises her hand and it goes on her finger  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she rolls her eyes "then why? never mind" she spins it and tosses it in the air, it glows and turns into a ring, she raises her hand and it goes on her finger
"neat trick" he said turning around "but what i am going to teach you is more than just fancy parlor tricks. what is the most destructive spell that you know?"  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:24 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"neat trick" he said turning around "but what i am going to teach you is more than just fancy parlor tricks. what is the most destructive spell that you know?"
she puts her hands on her hips "whats your problem?" she thought then sighs "umm..." she thinks "hell rise why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she puts her hands on her hips "whats your problem?" she thought then sighs "umm..." she thinks "hell rise why?"
"show me" he said facing her  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:27 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"i cant" she says remembering the last time she did it "you summon the most scariest and cruel demons from hell and they cause caos (sp) and things among the earth, i almost couldnt control them, my mom had to fight and send them back, that was the last time i used it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"i cant" she says remembering the last time she did it "you summon the most scariest and cruel demons from hell and they cause caos (sp) and things among the earth, i almost couldnt control them, my mom had to fight and send them back, that was the last time i used it"
"thats a common ability in hell among the demons" he said charging his energy to his palm and releacing it into the ground and a huge demon rose from the earth its face covered in flame and wielding a huge double bladed axe "is this it?"  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:36 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"thats a common ability in hell among the demons" he said charging his energy to his palm and releacing it into the ground and a huge demon rose from the earth its face covered in flame and wielding a huge double bladed axe "is this it?"
she looks at it "kinda, except mine was, hmm how to explain", she closes her eyes and shows a picture of the demon, it was the same size but it was dripping with blood, and when it hits the ground it catches on fire, "and it has the same weapon too but it was covered in blood"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she looks at it "kinda, except mine was, hmm how to explain", she closes her eyes and shows a picture of the demon, it was the same size but it was dripping with blood, and when it hits the ground it catches on fire, "and it has the same weapon too but it was covered in blood"
"yes they are the same thing both of them are called the gates-gaurdians they stand and gaurd the gates of hell with thier master Baal"he blasts the demon with a ball of electricity and it dissapears "you will need to learn how summon them and control them get the wolf boy we will need him for this"  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:43 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"yes they are the same thing both of them are called the gates-gaurdians they stand and gaurd the gates of hell with thier master Baal"he blasts the demon with a ball of electricity and it dissapears "you will need to learn how summon them and control them get the wolf boy we will need him for this"
she nodded "okay" she walks back inside the tree "Hey Tsume. Where are you?i need you to come outside"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
she nodded "okay" she walks back inside the tree "Hey Tsume. Where are you?i need you to come outside"
tsume comes out of an unmarked tunnel
what?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
tsume comes out of an unmarked tunnel
what?
she turns and looks at him "oh, i need you to come outside please"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"he is taking to long i will be back soon work on your magic" he says as he slowly disappears (i got to go be back in about an hour bye)  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:53 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"he is taking to long i will be back soon work on your magic" he says as he slowly disappears (i got to go be back in about an hour bye)
she nodded "umm okay" (kk later) she looks at him "never mind then"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces