Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombies, beasties, warriors, OHmy! OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kick'n zombie butt...
  Wahoo!
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:33 pm
{the bar might also play a good stand point like if say.....the town were over run with zombies and we had to take a home base for a while}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
(and drunks have added flavor.)  

King Phar

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:46 pm
((Added flavor huh? Well I don't think Gamma will be eager to try, he's not a cannibal after all...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 am
(well i am a mutant that is possest so i thought it would be a amusing addiction)  

King Phar

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:54 am
((No pub, be more creative. Make a really tough boss or something! Pubs and mundane stuff make action rps die.))
Gamma shook his head as he saw his new friends getting drunk in a pub. "I seriously doubt now is a time." As he wanders throughout the city he mistakenly wanders into the vampires' territory and is immediately noticed by all the overseers. Gamma slowly begins noticing that he's being followed but tries not to show it. "Great, now I'm making enemies with a major cause of the zombie population. Hmm...except ghouls are more viscous." He mumbled to himself then stops in the street smiling."This could be a fun enemy." His maddened smile grew anctiously as he waited for his stalkers to appear.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:47 pm
zant walked out of the bar and walked about the city not caring what territory he walked into
hmm what to do its late the moon is out nothing to hold me back
he cracks his fingers
should be fun  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:24 pm
zarrok walks to the mayors house eating one of the servents arms  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:25 pm
zant runs up a building and starts to jump from roof top to roof top  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:30 pm
hearing a thump zarrok smiles as the 'mayor' (more like vampire) awaycins looking at zarrok then looking at what he is eating he disides agence sommoning the gaurds because they are probably dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:32 pm
zant jumps ontop of the mayors office and pulls out a match lighting the domed roof on fire he then starts to dance around the flames
ha ha burn  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 pm
smileing standing infront of the old man zarrok let out a roor and charged him only to be throne into a wall smashing it to bits.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:31 am
the wall collapses and zant falls down with it turning lycan before hitting the ground
ha ha ha this is fun!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:19 pm
standing up zarrok roors agen pulling out his axe as the vampire draws his blade they start fighting the vampires speed alowing a few minor hit to get at zarrok but he is in to mutch of a blood rage to notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:12 pm
zant sits down and watches them fight
no need to help if hes got it completely taken care of  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toma_Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:53 am
He allows his enemies to make the mistake of getting too close. He starts his blade and rips through them like nothing. "Disappointing..."
Gamma clashes blades with an unexpected visitor. "Well well well, what have we here?"
"Don't start that with me human." The Vampress snipes. She strikes with her rapier at him several times, to no avail.
"I'd rather not fight a lady..." He re sites genuinely.
"Don't give me that crap!" She gets through his defenses and stabs him in the chest. A smile of triumph crosses her face.
"Well isn't that a dirty trick..." He grabs her blade with his right arm, which is grafted in armor. He pulls her close by pulling her blade."I like that."
She jumps back disgusted. "Vile human, DIE!" She charges forth.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff