Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Name: Promitheus Zek
Species: Fenrir Wolf * black and grey wolf *
Age 21
Sex: male
Sexuality: Bisexual x3
Mate:.... T-T none
Hobbies: fixing computers. hanking, reading manga,plying games, dancing eating ,making desserts
like: the smell of other animals,trees , food, hugging,the rain, falling asleep under a tree
dislike: roaches, and loud music, and rude ppl.
Looks like
(since non one has drawn my fursona i have this pic witch resembles mine x3)
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:46 pm
I just realized that I've never posted a new profile here!

Name: Rainey
Species: Snow Leopard
Sex: Femae
Sexuality: Bisexual
Hobbies: swimming, hiking, backpacking. eating good food (is that a hobby?)
Likes: music, rain, snow, generally the cold. travelling, food, reading, camping. horseback riding
Dislikes: being touched, touchy-feely people, crowds. I hate spiders. I'm also afraid of mirrors (long story)
Looks like: Note: none of the drawings below are done by me. They are all commissioned of my fursona! no stealing!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Last note: I'm generally a very shy and closed down fur. But I am nice and try to be kind to everyone.  

Rainey_angel81

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Dear Fellow Members,

To whom is may concern, my name is Kiba Natomi and a member since January of 2007. I currently run an outstanding Furry guild here on gaia online known as The Yiffy Lounge. I'm not afraid of embarrassing myself in front of others just to see my pack become happy from a bad day. I usually get into a lot of mischief and constantly misplace things that I tend to worry about.

I was born on March 28th, 1990 in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, The United States of America with a father and a mother. But a year later my father passed away from cancer just as my older brother did back in 1989.

Today, I just live with my mother and countless family members. Many of them do not understand what a furry is just like most. I discovered my passion for furry fandom back in 2000, but a part of me was already a furest since I was younger.

I hope to become a Culinary Artist with a Associates degree or at least a Technical Certificate. My other dreams are to become a writer with my own illustrations. To do this, I'm heading into the North Idaho Collage to get a better education and later on may head to the Arts Institute of Seattle.

Sincerely,

Kiba Natomi

Summary

Wolf Hybrid

March 28, 1990

Bisexual

My Websites

DarkWolfBlade @ Deviant Art

Fur Affinity coming soon!

Email Contact

[email]darkwolfblade@live.com[/email]

[I just copied my Captain profile from The Yiffy Lounge, so pardon the extention of my guild]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:58 pm
*meekly walks in, and that is a feat for a seven foot bear*

Hi...

Name: Dusk Melody
Species: Kodiak Bear
Fur: Dark dark brown with white frosting in random spots.
Height: 7'
Eye color: Golden-brown
Sexuality: Gay
Build: Thick
Personality: Shy and then talkative and massively cuddly. MASS FLIRT to all be warned.

Yeah.. I am me I guess. I am odd and shy and easily hurt but on the other hand really friendly and loving. I like pretty things and shiny things. Be it other furs or such... sooo hi!  

Witch of Hearts Tsuki

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm
-Reserved.-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 am
Hello! I'm Lithuriel. I've always identified with Cats in general. My fursona is an anthro house cat.

Fur: Black and White
Eyes: Bright Green
Height: 5'9"
Sexuality: Pansexual
Build: slim
Personality: A mischief maker and a true friend to those that he loves. Has dreams of one day flying a plane. Loves to wear clothing, but is just as comfortable without. wink
Likes: Manga, Playing the guitar, Watching movies,Working on computers, being in love. Normal stuff!

Thanks to Tsuki Yuki Kuma. I used your post as a sort of template as i had no idea what to post biggrin  

Mugotarashii Neko

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:12 pm
Dirt is here
User Image

Name:
Dirt
Species:
House cat
Fur color:
Black
Markings:
White left paws
Player's current age (21 at current time. Birthday is 11.05.)
Height:
6'0"
Eye color:
Green
Sexual orientation:
Gay
Accessories:
A number of different-colored collars.

Pictures:
Original concept, best reference.
Most up-to-date with current hairstyle.

Bio:
Born like any other average child, Dirt's childhood is your typical big-city suburbs life. He likes to take his time with everything, often missing deadlines because of his lax ways. He finds himself at the short end of the stick a lot more than he'd like because of his compulsion to put others, even strangers, before himself and his own happiness. Angering Dirt is neigh impossible and, because of his laid-back nature, most people would never want him that way. He can be a bit arrogant when he achieves a personal goal and has an awful sense of humor.

Updated 10.06.2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 pm
Name: Evan.
Species: Feline
Fur Colour: Black, with white paws, and a white belly.
Height: 5'3" ( Chuuuuu~ I'm short. :c )
Eye Colour: Ice blue.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Mate: None. :c
Likes: Cooking, food, singing, cuddling, playing, showers in the dark, autumn, music, playing with my tail, when people touch my ears(chuuuu~<3), cities, nightlife, dancing, gaming, x-box 360 and Halo.
Dislikes: Bad food, bad company, and the summer.

ShampooSillys

PolarShocK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm
Name: Shock
Species: Polar Bear
Fur Colour: White, with tribal markings that change mysteriously
Height: 6'3"
Eye Colour: Deep blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight... Ish razz
Mate: Yeah, she's floating around somewhere
Likes: Music, seal burgers, icebergs, anime, writing, skritches, cuddles, whiskey, interdimensional travel, portal guns, Playstation, chinese food, other stuff too!
Dislikes: Round spoons, chavs, courgettes, banks, global warming!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm
Name: Kiz Redweek
Height: 5'2, mouu, so short!
Mate: Oh, yus.
Sexuality: Pansexual. NOT bi. XD

Description: She's a normally coloured red panda anthro, the white muzzle, cheeks, and tufts above her eyes, that make them look like eyebrows, her fur is mostly orange, and black, the black extending from her under jaw, down through her belly and inner thighs, and to all of her paws, and her lower forearms. Her tail is orange and white striped, with a black tip, and the rest of her fur is red-orange.

Personality: She's a bit clingy, so any lover she takes, she needs to be around constantly, I guess you could say that's more clingy than 'a little', but she strives to be level headed, and is not often jealous. She hates being lied to, or told what she wants to hear, instead of the truth, it ticks her off, and then she cries, it's what she does when she's angry. She cries. Lots of crying. XD

She tries her best to make her mate happy, and currently has twins with him alone.

Sorry for the enormous length! XD  

Dandy Panties

Dandy Panties

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Name: Kiz Redweek
Height: 5'2, mouu, so short!
Mate: Oh, yus.
Sexuality: Pansexual. NOT bi. XD
Eye Colour: Icy blue

Description: She's a normally coloured red panda anthro, the white muzzle, cheeks, and tufts above her eyes, that make them look like eyebrows, her fur is mostly orange, and black, the black extending from her under jaw, down through her belly and inner thighs, and to all of her paws, and her lower forearms. Her tail is orange and white striped, with a black tip, and the rest of her fur is red-orange.

Personality: She's a bit clingy, so any lover she takes, she needs to be around constantly, I guess you could say that's more clingy than 'a little', but she strives to be level headed, and is not often jealous. She hates being lied to, or told what she wants to hear, instead of the truth, it ticks her off, and then she cries, it's what she does when she's angry. She cries. Lots of crying. XD

She tries her best to make her mate happy, and currently has twins with him alone.

Dislikes: She'll let you know if it's something you do. biggrin

Sorry for the enormous length! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:59 pm
I am jab, your friendly neighborhood draccoon. that's right, draccoon. i am 7'8 with ten foot **** and I wanna be a COWBOY! cowboy, baby! anyways, I have large dragon wings, scales on my chest and tummy, with fur everywhere else. (almost :3) My horns are purple, and chili dogs are BOMB!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

0.0 I'm watchin you go peepee  

dwaggie_spaz

Nightwishrose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:54 am

Full Name: Yuki Sakura
Species: White Fox
Height: 5.7
Weight: 150
Color: Offish white/blue
Markings: Tribal tattoos on both arms, black tips to her ears and a half moon shape in black on her muzzle both sides.
Extra Features: Small silver ring in her left ear,deep gary eyes and normally wears plates in her hair.
Fursonality: Shy, untrusting to new people, very caring, loving and strong willed
Powers/Abilities: Shape shift, form used most is fox
Weapons: Silver katana with black rope handle,shotgun
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mate/Boyfriend: none

History:Un-known
looks:
User Image

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash