Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:02 pm
Carlisle nodded in agreement. "Why don't we go meet everyone then." He said with a smile.

"I'd like that." Said Saria.

"Rosalie, why don't you take her to meet the others, I have to go to the hospital soon." Said Carlisle, all of a sudden looking very busy as though he had just remembered all that he had to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:13 pm
"Yes, Daddy. Saria follow me," Rosalie said getting up suddenly and walking out the door. She looked over and found her twin brother sitting in a chair reading a book. "That's Jasper," she whispered, "He's not very sociable, except to Alice." Just then Alice herself walked through the door, "That's Alice, she's very outgoing and quirky, she can be annoying, but she's sweet." Rosalie then quietly pondered, "I'm not quite sure where Edward is... he's most likely with Bella, his girlfriend, and Emmett should be around somewhere, but you've met him... and well, Esme.. hmm I'm not sure where she is. "Jasper, where's Mother?" Rosalie called. Jasper looked up and shrugged as Alice walked over to him engaging a conversation. "Hrmmm well, I better go introduce you to those two, c'mon," Rosalie said beckoning her down the long staircase.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

hambzkt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:29 pm
"Taking a tour?" Emmett said when Rose passed by his room with the newcomer. "Saria, right? Have you heard Carlisle's story yet?"

---

"Forks is so booooring," Junior groaned. Even when I shouldnt be here, being a werewolf and all. He chucked at muttered to himself, "good thing I enjoy reading," and whipped out the book from his pocket and sat down on his bed, instantly in another world...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Rosalie turned at the sound of Emmett's voice and a feeling of happiness overcame her and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. She let him go and said, "Yep, showing Saria the house, introducing her to everyone..." Rosalie looked to Saria and smiled, "Have you seen Mother by the way, Emmett? I can't seem to find her."  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:04 pm
Bellmi blinked at Dante. "Wow. What did you do to yourself? My gosh."

The microwave made weird noises, so she decided that the instant-meal was finished. She opened the microwave door and pulled it out, setting it on the table.

"Okay, here's some food. I gotta go out for a bit and buy you some new clothes, or food, or.. band-aids.. You should take a bath. Washroom's upstairs, to your right, then straight. And uh, don't pick up the phone or answer the door. Don't be stupid."

She walked over to the door and fiddled with the lock.

-----

"Jeez, Bellmi, you make it sound like I'm stupid," Dante replied while he turned his wrist. "I have clothes down at Port Angeles in my red Ford Focus. Don't ask."

He used his other hand and reached into his pocket. "Oh crap! There's a hole in my pocket. I guess I might need to look for my keys in the forest..."

Bellmi looked stunned, and annoyed.

"Joking," he admitted, and threw her the keys. She threw him a stare, and stomped out, locking the door behind her.

--------

Outside, Bellmi could smell the fresh air. She loved Forks; the perfect place for vampires. Her neighbour was throwing out their garbage when she stumbled on a rock. A warm hand grabbed her waist before she fell. Bingo, Bellmi thought to herself, mentally smiling.

"Oh," Bellmi gasped, pretending to be embarassed. A light-skinned boy around eighteen with messy brown hair and deep green eyes held her at her waist. "I'm so embarassed..."

The boy smiled. "I'm Trey," he introduced, setting Bellmi back on her own weight. She smiled sweetly at him.

"I'm Bellmi. I've talked to your mom a few times, though I haven't actually talked to you," she said sheepishly. The boy flushed and stuck his hands in his pockets.

Oh, a shy boy, how sweet, Bellmi thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Keriea
" And uh, don't pick up the phone or answer the door. Don't be stupid."

((rofl rofl you sound like my mom when I was little and she left me home alone))  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

Nekairu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:40 pm
(( Well, it's Bellmi. xD And Dante acts stupid all the time. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:12 pm
Rosalie tossed herself at Emmett, and he said "well, hello there."
"Have you seen Mother by the way, Emmett," Rose asked. "I can't seem to find her."
"No clue," he replied. "I bet she'll be back soon, though. Probably one of those mystery trips she takes every now and then... that Edward wont fill us in on."

---

Junior's asleep on his bed with his book propped open with his arm... and he's drooling, dreaming about steak.
((XD i wasnt sure what to do with him, yet. what day is it? and i was thinking i'd be going to school in the morning.))  

hambzkt

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:00 am
Rosalie laughed at Emmett's reaction to her sudden hug and she then wondered just where Mother could be. "No clue," Emmett said, before continuing, "I bet she'll be back soon, though. Probably one of those mystery trips she takes every now and then... that Edward wont fill us in on." Rosalie pondered quietly and said to Saria, "Oh well, I can't help but wonder just WHERE she could possibly goes... maybe she went hunting?" Rosalie asked. "Well, it doesn't matter, I'm going to go introduce Saria to Jasper and Alice."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:27 am
UPDATED AUGUST 8TH, 2007
--added new character
--added new description
--fixed description of Kiley

Name: Kiley O'Conelly // Ren Delacroix
Real Age: Kiley, ( 18 ) Ren, (22)
Age when converted: Kiley, (15) Ren, ( 18 )
Race: Both Vampire

Description: User Image

Personality:

Kiley: Kiley is serious and very taciturn. She has a great dislike of humans and wishes them all dead. She is rumored to have links to the Volturi, but because she keeps her past well-hidden none really know for sure. Kiley knew Ren in her former life as a human and the two have been inseparable ever since. She dresses as she wishes and because of her oddly colored eyes and bright red hair she is often the center of attention. When she is seen she is always with Ren. Her diet is that of a vegetarian vampire, even in her former life she was a vegetarian. She eats animals and has not touched a human since the day of her change. Her special ability is called, "Demon Eyes," with them she can see a vampire from a mile away. She can also has the ability to sense people's emotions and immediately twist them to her benefit. She has the power to manipulate people's thoughts as well.

Ren: Ren is not far from being similiar to Kiley. He is serious but not taciturn, he speaks his mind. He too, dislikes humans and he has very clear links to the Volturi, being a son of one of the members of the Volturian royal family. Ren knew Kiley in his former life and the two have been together for a long time, through their changes as vampires and deaths of one another. Ren is always with Kiley, and the two are never far from one another. Ren having been raised by the volturian royal family fed on humans the first two years of his life as a vampire but quickly averted after. Ren's ability is called "Semper Fidelis" which translates into always faithful. Ren draws chains and traps his enemy's soul and splits the body and soul. When this happens, the person's who's soul has been ripped from their body dies and the soul is sent to oblivion.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 pm
Elli looked up into the canopy of trees, then back at Blake, waiting to see if he would answer her question. He looked as if he were in deep thought, and Elli guessed that he hadn't even heard her. She sighed. Oh well, at least that means that he didn't see my elbows turn into roots, that might've freaked him out, and that's the last thing I want right now. she thought miserably. Elli sat up and contemplated whether or not to tap Blake on the shoulder and try to talk, or to leave him alone until he was done thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:15 am
Blake relized with a small jump that he had been off in his own thoughts. He was thinking about the vampires again. Yes, he had known about the Cullens, and even about Bellmi, but he had used all his will power to stay away from them. Not because he was afraid of them, but because he was worried that if he got to talking to one of them, he might snap and start flinging spells at them. He refused to beileve his grandfather about how not all vampires were bad. How could any one believe that? You turn on the news and every story of murder probably has a vampire some where behind it.
He looked at Elli, hoping that he hadn't waited too long to reply to her. He probably looked like an idiot, but he answered her anyway, "I knew there were vampires at our school. I never did anything about them because they never harmed any of the students there. A vampire wouldn't risk showing themselves by attacking a human out in public, just like I wouldn't risk showing myself by attacking vampires with magic at school. It would be like you turning into a tree to escape some bully or something. It just wouldn't make sense, you know?"

ohemgee x meow

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 am
Elli thought about what Blake said. "Yeah..." she agreed slowly. She stayed quiet for a little bit, trying to fingd a good way to phrase the words. "Blake, I was wondering, why do you always want to attack the vampires? I know all about the self defense part, but I don't know, with you, it seems that you're out to get them. Why?" Elli hoped that he wouldn't take her question as too personal, or as an insult. She knew that he would probably think about her question before answering, so she idly traced the designs in the bark of the stick next to her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Senri

Real Age: 267

Appears to be: Often has been mistaken for both 19 or 27. It varies upon different people.

Race: Vampire. "Cold Ones"

Description: N/A

Personality: Senri likes a challenge. So he doesn’t mind it when vampires have an attitude. Whether something’s serious or not, he’ll always respond in a sarcastic manner, Senri is one of the nicer vampires, but can be a pain in the a** when his sarcasm goes over-board.

Diet: “Vegetarian Vampire” (Animal-based vampire diet)

Special Ability: Body Manipulation (Senri has the ability to control someone's body for a couple of minutes. He can’t do this constantly. Aprox: 10-15 min.)
(When bloodthirsty, the minutes can increase highly.)

Weapon: Gun.

Height: 7’ 2”

Coven: Volturi. *I have asked for permission*

Other (pictures): xX
User Image  

[ ` t r i c k ]

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:12 am
Rei sighed, and slipped out a small, thin cellphone from her back pocket. She was actually missing that idiot. She quickly dialed a number and placed the phone to her ear. No one answered. She decided to leave a message, “Senri, I know you’re there. Pick up” She paused for a moment, “I forgive you, alright? I’m not mad anymore. I’ll be waiting here.” She snapped the phone shut. It was pretty obvious he was listening, and was on his way right now. This fight had been going on forever. She just didn‘t want to admit she had missed him. She chuckled. That was pretty pathetic.
In a few minutes, she heard footsteps behind her. They were too quiet to be human. Rei rolled her eyes, He‘s planning on surprising me.Senri. Stop it.” she hissed as she turned around to face him.

Senri let out a laugh and gave up. A smile was already painted upon his face. “I‘m too loud, aren‘t I?” He took a pause, and his smile faded. “I’m glad to know you‘re not mad anymore. It‘s been months.”

When you‘re being an idiot, yes. You‘re always loud.” she said. “And, shut up. You know I can hold a grudge forever.” She argued. “I‘m glad to know you‘re willing to forgive me.” Rei said sarcastically, Senri was a softie when it came to her. No matter how much she had hurt him. He was always likely to forgive her.

I wanted to forgive you,” He said, “And if I hadn’t. You would’ve probably eaten me alive, little miss.” He added a taunting tone to his last two words. He knew Rei hated it when he made fun of her for being shorter than him. He laughed again and put his left hand around her waist. Dragging her along with him.
Senri’s laugh wasn’t rough like a human’s. It was smooth and comforting; he was often complimented by it. Not to mention it worked like a charm around human women.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff