Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:13 pm
(yes but milo isn't a normal silancer he is acuwally part of a dead organisation and when you teliported away he started thinking and set a traker after you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:14 pm
(they didnt have trackers back then. ok though. ill accpet the fact that you impossibly made it into the camp, but get ready to die, considering its one against...100's? biggrin )  

Alchemist of the Twilight

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:14 pm
(no he didn't make it one of his hiden traps did it was a bug puppet that he was going to use to kill you but he has disided to find out where he is first.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:47 pm
Xaiyumi snaps back to reality, Oh uh...um...I'm Xaiyumi she said, forgetting about what was happening.

((Sorry I cant replay right away. Computer sorta busted and I have to use my brother's. He hogs it all day. -.- sweatdrop ))  

BaoNa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:48 pm
(fine ill buy it biggrin biggrin )

He walked to his room, followed by Tel.
"Sir." Tel said. "How's training going?" he asked.
"Good. Why?"
"we found evidence that somehow the Silencers may be able to get in. how is a mystery to us. and when."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:26 pm
Xaiyumi looks up and notices that Kuragam was gone. "Ah. I lost him." She sighs and pulls out her paint brush. Like kunai she throws them. The end of her paint brush are sharp and can pierce throu most things including metal.  

BaoNa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:02 pm
Seeinf Xaiyumi throwing pant brushes and lands right next to her.
"Sorry I had to leave." He said. "So what did you need?"

"Sir you should rest for-" he stopped when Kuragam held his arm up to silence him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:10 pm
"Oh. I need a trainer. Also...I'm sorta lost." She said rubbing the back of her neck with her left hand.  

BaoNa

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 pm
looking out of the pack milo smiled though the bug did nothing it jumped out and ran up the back of the girl talking to kuragams leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:14 pm
Feeling something run up that back of her pants, Xaiyumi quickly grabbed it and squished it. She help up her hand to see what it was. The bug was broken into pieces all over her palm.
"Oops..." she said and wiped her hand on her pants. She turned to the guy and asked, "Was that yours? Who are you? Sorry if I've meet you before and forgot. I havent been with any Shadow in a while."  

BaoNa

hackedcross

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:59 pm
he woke up ready to train but he didnt know what to do

[talking] eny one there "sighs" [talks in head] crap im not use to this
"slouches"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:15 pm
(milo isn't there he was watching through the bug it is metal verry hard to squish)  

King Phar

BaoNa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:16 pm
((XD Sorry. I didnt know that. Should have read more carefully. -.- I thought he was like a spy standing the group or something.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 pm
(it's ok we'll say it was wooden but remember milo is almost never near the fighting he is acuwaly like 70 years old and uses puppets)  

King Phar

BaoNa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:42 pm
((Okay then. 3nodding ))

"Thats weird. The bug was wood." Xaiyumi said starting to wonder.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff