Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moon_child_27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:21 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow..Chace Crawford looks really good in that picture..but yeah, I still believe he'd make a better Jasper over Edward.

Jackson Rathbone..love..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yeah, he would be a good jasper. Jackson is amazing. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:50 am
One of my frinds went to a website for the movie and printed pictures of the mabey casting members. One of them was a guy off Good Charlotte I think. sweatdrop  

Aquamarine Godess

Shizuko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:37 pm
sassy_7
On Stephenie Meyer's website, under Twilight the movie, it says that she doesn't know who should play Edward Cullen yet. Who do you think it should be??? I honestly like one of her choices, Tom Sturridge:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/img/actors_sturridge.jpg

he looks like a good Edward!

He would make an amazing Edward!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:42 pm
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/angelfire414/?action=view¤t=027.jpg

I personaly think he would make an excelent Edward....he even has alot of the same personality traits as Edward!! heart heart  

Shizuko-chan

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:25 am
Shizuko-chan
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c106/angelfire414/?action=view¤t=027.jpg

I personaly think he would make an excelent Edward....he even has alot of the same personality traits as Edward!! heart heart

It says the album is private...
What's his name?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:44 pm
Uh..who is that?

KiraLight
Crew

Shizuko-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:36 pm
Sorry, I'm bad with links ><
I put the pic in my sig.... I think he would make an awesome Edward, his personality even matches rather well ^-^ lol
his name is Stephen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:42 am
PurpleViolinist
I saw Chace Crawford in Gossip Girl the other day... and for a second I was like "OMG! EDWARD!" so I think he could do a good job in addition to Tom Sturridge, who's still my favorite. Here's a link to a video in which Tom Sturridge is Edward. It's very well made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_-ND6mz6TU

I also like the idea of Emily Browning as Bella, but, this isn't the Bella thread now is it?

That's an amazing video. I personally am a Gaspard fan, but he's too old... crying AND WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE ZACK EFRON!!!!!!!!!!! scream I will hunt down the director and brutally murder her if she puts him in the movie!  

skipper12321

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Is that Stephen guy an actor? Or is he just some person you know...

Zac Efron. No K lol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:30 pm
skipper12321
PurpleViolinist
I saw Chace Crawford in Gossip Girl the other day... and for a second I was like "OMG! EDWARD!" so I think he could do a good job in addition to Tom Sturridge, who's still my favorite. Here's a link to a video in which Tom Sturridge is Edward. It's very well made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_-ND6mz6TU

I also like the idea of Emily Browning as Bella, but, this isn't the Bella thread now is it?

That's an amazing video. I personally am a Gaspard fan, but he's too old... crying AND WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE ZACK EFRON!!!!!!!!!!! scream I will hunt down the director and brutally murder her if she puts him in the movie!

I'd be okay if he was put as Mike... or Eric or something. He's irritating enough to play one of those roles xDDD  

PurpleViolinist

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Or Tyler Crowley!! That way he gets to get totally rejected by Bella XD Oh how cool would that be...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 am
KiraLight
Is that Stephen guy an actor? Or is he just some person you know...

Zac Efron. No K lol

haha hes a good friend of mine...it sucks he would never get picked tho>< but hes practicaly perfect. he just turned 20, and his personality is so much like Edward it scared me...the whole time I read the book, I pictured him. not to mention hes a fan of the book himself, so he'd make sure he did a good job on it. lol  

Shizuko-chan

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 pm
Oh..okay. It's kind of hard to say if I agree because I can barely see his face...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:01 pm
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

WHO ELSE WANTS TO KILL SOMETHING?
It may just be me...but Robert Pattinson is NOT Edward...  

moon_child_27

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:17 pm
You should have seen me when I saw the news. I was screaming for like 30 seconds! I have a pretty open mind and I wasn't too fixed on one person playing Edward. But the two people who I would have been extremely opposed to playing the part are Hayden Christiansen and Robert Pattinson. Ugh..I'm still angry..

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff