Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:01 pm
Dreadfully aware that the femme was watching him, Hyacinthe braced himself for the worst.
It just wasn't quite enough.
Hyas bared his teeth and shut his eyes tightly against the pain.
Its climax lasted naught but a few seconds, but its aftermath was nontheless irritating.
The wound throbbed and stung, and immidiately began to itch.
He fought hard against the urge to scrape the salve off.
Ugh, he was an idiot for getting himself in this situation in the first place.
He locked eyes with the femme, and decided talking would distract him from the irritation.
"The name's," he winced, "H-hyacinthe... I'm obviously n-not from here."
He absentmindedly dug his claws into the earth, pretending somewhat that the soil was his own itchy skin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:14 pm
Heno stumbles in and his head throbbes harder strange things formed in his head. patches of hot like stuff and patches of the normal darkness. He was confused and dazed. The pain was driving himself to tears. He sobbed sad and lost. Afraid and in pain. "Please someone help me find my way home!" Cries the pup sadly.  

Lawliet Riuzaki

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 pm
He returns to the meadow and looks around.
"Maybe those two young'ns are here still."
He walks around some.
"Hello! Mom! Dad! Ummm anybody!?"
He sees an orange blossom and just eats it.
"Not as good as a pumpkin...."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:19 am
Misa shrugged, there was nothing to do aside from visit the meadow as she did most days. Of course, she was in her lycan form as she almost always was, and had just come from the forest to visit the meadows.
A small smirk came across her face as she walked to the stream, the most relaxing part of the meadows in Misa's opinion. She sat down next to it, then pushed her hands under the shallow water, holding them together as if they were a cup. Within a few seconds, she pulled them up and splashed the water on her face, it was cold- but she just woke up after all.

Elena-Miara

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:00 am
He pops his head out from behind a bunch of flowers and watches the being drink water from the river. It looks like human, but had ears. He huffs at it just to see what it does.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:15 pm
Nekura finished treating Hyacinthe's wound and started to rince her tail off in the stream.
"Nice to meet you Hyacinthe, my name is Nekura." She finished rincing her tail.
Before laying her tail on the ground, she used it to push the makeshift bowl and other rock she used into the stream.
"I'm not from around here either. I was pretty much just wandering." She stated mindlessly.
She was thinking about how much more comfertable she would feel if she was in the forest as planned.

-S- A C R l F l C E

Elena-Miara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:42 pm
Misa looked around a little to see a wolf, it's fur pattern was beautiful. She smiled and stood up, not bothering to change into her wolf cub form- she just approached him as a lycan. Most times, it didn't matter to the wolves she approached.
"Hi there." Misa said softly and quietly, she was a good distance away from the other wolf, so she could find out if it approved of her approaching it or not.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm
He tilts his head and huffs again, but he doesnt move.
"Why do you have ears? Your a human....."
He takes a few sniffs trying to figure it out.  

TigerWolf-kun

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:51 pm
Heno wakes up Hearing voices, his head still throbbing he notices he feels weird things He senses odd changes in the heat in his head. Could this be light? Could the normal darkness be shadow. He walks torwards the moving Heat and darks. He pushes his muzzle into the lycan seeing if it was real. It is real! It seems as if these heats and darks have different attributes. Are these colors?
"Hello! I can see! I can see!" Shouts Heno with glee at the two figures.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm
He blinks and looks down at the shouting cub.
"You can see?"'
He tilts his head and watches the two of them.
This will at least be interesting till I find my pack, he thinks to himself.  

TigerWolf-kun

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:11 pm
"Huh? Your lost too?" He sits down. "I was blind, I met with a Demon in the forest and he threw me and I started to get headaches and felt weird things now I understand! I can see!" Heno runs around like any excited pup would.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:45 pm
He watches the pup.
"I guess that makes more sense. But wait your tiny, why are you out here, and blind! Well err was..."  

TigerWolf-kun

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:49 pm
"Well I was hungry and snuck off into the woods. I smelled a demon, demon hurt me I found the hot springs, almost died drowning, ran here lost still. I meet you and I can see. I see your lost so um... want to be lost together?" Says heno. And he sits down.
(geez that was a pretty bad little thing..ish...mabob.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:53 pm
"Aw man, its gonna be just like when mom asked me to pupsit."
He puts a paw on the pup's head.
"Well I guess it alright. At least you wont run into demons or something."  

TigerWolf-kun

Lawliet Riuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:56 pm
"Yeah well what about that Demon over there. I recognise the scent structure." He gets up and starts sniffing. "If your looking for food there are three moles here and a few wild onions over there. And you where a pupsitter?" Heno asks in awe.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff