Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:24 pm
[[Meh, sorry Sora, I oopsied! My wolf is actually white with black tipped ears, tail and muzzle. I went back and changed my previous post too, but I guess I mixed her coloring up with my other rp wolf by accident....]]
Neira cocked her head and studied the crimson she-wolf and notice that her posture faltered for a second. 'You're not really interupting anything, we were all just trying to find something to do....' Neira's ears flickered for a second as she heard Kaiya tackle Cuan behind her, then trot past to greet the new wolf. 'I guess if Kaiya thinks you're okay, then there shouldn't be anything wrong woth you joining us.' Neira looked back at her friends who were still tumbling over Cuan and then turned back to the she-wolf. 'I'm Neira, that's Cuan, Meena, and Dark' she said, motioning with her black muzzle as she introduced each of her friends. 'So have you got any ideas for games? These four are just full of energy, so we're basically just constantly playing....'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:34 pm
(( Whoops. It is fine. xD ))

Sora looked at Kaiya and Neira, then her gaze went to the groupf of wolves tumbling over each other and a smile seemed to play on her maw. Then returning her gaze back to the two feas she replied, "I am Sora, nice to meet you two." She bowed her head respectfully then sat down. "Are you guys new to the lands?" She asked kindly and the words once again flowed smoothly from her mouth. Her crimson fur ruffling some in a soft breeze that rolled by. Tucking her long tail over her hind paws she looked around the beach one more before returning her gaze back to the two. Her eyes were always the same. Wise, happy, kind, and playful. Hearing Neira question her smile faltered and turned into a frown. Her eyes turning thoughtful, "Hmm.. I have never been to a beach before so, I have no idea what games you guys could play..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at the other wolves playing.

Nutella Mocha

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:19 pm
"Well I'd say lets build sand castles but we need thumbs for that." Kaiya laughed. She thought of switching to her otherform but quickly shook her head against the thought. As if nothing happened she gave a goofy grin. "Make way!" She exclaimed leaping into the wrestling pile of wolves and pups, making sure she was careful of the of the younger wolves.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:25 pm
A fair distance from the others, as usual, Hellahi had long since assumed his human form to stand solitary on the sandy shore. He stared blankly, expressionlessly, at the endless expanse of ocean ahead, his dull eyes reflecting the glimmer of the water as its gentle waves caught the sun. His hair flowed about his head and face due to the gentle ocean breeze, save for a few damp tendrils that clung to his face. His coin belt, earrings, and large array of bangles and bracelets chimed beautifully in the breeze. The soft ebb of the waves dampened the bottom of his skirt, which flowed elegantly behind him. The silvery glint of his toe rings could barely be seen, as he had let the waves bury his feet nearly entirely in the sand.
The way he stood there, so lonely and ethereal, he almost seemed a widowed maiden from an age-old story. Almost as if he had watched his lover sail away over the horizon and, in denial of his loss, had never left the shore since. Though that might as well have been the case. He hadn't seen his dear Almirrah in a long time...
He cared not for his visual lack of dignity. He cared not for his pitiful, melancholy display.
For once in his life, Hellahi was actually allowing himself to be sad.
It certainly was a strange sight to see. Later on, he'd hate himself for appearing so weak. But for the moment, there was nothing but his sorrow. Nothing but his aching sense of loss. Nothing but the soft ebb and flow of the waves. Nothing but the salty sea spray dampening his hair. Nothing but the gulls crying in the distance.
Nothing but the terrible realization that he truly would always be alone.

(( OOC : Awww, mister heartless actually has feelings after all. XD ))
(( For those of you who care to know, his character bio is on page 7 on the Character Profiles thread. -nodnod- ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:31 pm
Dark barked and troted to the new wolf and pawed at her,then the other,she was about to bite on Kaiys tail when she saw the new male wolf. She barked and wagged her tail as she ran to him,but fumbled on the way there,she whimpered and got up then noticed his bushy tail and begain batting at it playfuly.Dark bit it lightly and rolled around with it in her mouth,then she barked at the others laying on the males tail and whined,going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:36 pm
Neira watched Dark as she played but her motherly smile soon faded as she saw Dark go over to the dark-looking male. He had a strange and lonely aura about him. At first glance he didn't seem espcially dangerous, but then she smelled the hint of demon about him. Hackles rising, she leapt over the tustling young wolves and galloped towards the tiny pup. Neira skidded to a stop just a few feet away from the humanoid male. He was tall and had a sad expression on his lonely face as he stared out at the ocean, ignoring Dark as she played with his tail. The pup yawned and toppled over, asleep.
'Who are you?' Neira held a firm, protective stance just next to Dark in case the male's subdued attitude swiftly changed.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:53 pm
((Pg. 6 for Sora's profile. So you guys know what she looks like. :] ))

Sora smiled then stood up, for some reason she felt like she did not belong here. Then seeing Neira run up to the male she looked at the lonely looking male with curiousity. Turning into her human form she started to walk towards Neira, the pup, and the male. Her black blindfold against her skin and her long crimson hair flowing behind her some. Setting a hand softly on Neira's head she smiled, "Miss. Neira, this person has every reason to be here like we do." Then she looked up at the male and nodded her head like a bow. "Hello, I am Sora." She said kindly and softly. Hoping she and the others were not interupting him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:03 am
Paw prints were enveloped in sand, they slowly continued, taking shape of that of a human. The prints led to the figure of a human, black hair blew around her shoulders from the ocean wind. Her silver eyes flickered to were another figure stood, it was male.
Turning her head back to the direction she was walking she sighed. Silently she continued walking.

-Tonwe-

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:33 pm
Dark layed in the sand,asleep,as she ignored them all,she chumped on the males tail a few times but not hard,as she contiued to play with it in her sleep. Once she peeked out from half open eyes and whined,a playful bored whine,and went back to sleep huging the males fluffy tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:22 pm
Kaiya glanced cautiously over at Neira and the new male wolf. Standing, she walked up next to Neira. It was her duty as a peace officer in this pack to try to keep fights from occuring. With calm eyes she watched the wolves. Memories from her old pack came rushing to her, all the fights she had been in to protect herself and... Kaiya ignored the next thought. Instead she turned her full attentin to the others. "Is something the matter?" She knew it was a stupid question, but she asked anyways.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:24 pm
Dark woke up and pawed at the new males face and pounced on him playfuly,batting at his ears,and tilting her head."Hi,your tail is really fluffy" She said,innocently as she climbed on his back and snuggled into him,then she sniffed at him and licked his cheek as she could sense that he was sad,or seemed like it.Dark looked at him and whimpered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:53 pm
Kaiya couldn't help but smile at Dark's innocent words and actions. Be careful little one She thought. But she felt as if the new male wolf was really a good wolf. Walking up to the male wolf, she pressed her nose to his cheek to greet him. "Welcome and please have fun but no fighting ok!" She said with a grin.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:09 am
She watched the pup's actions, she could tell the male was in a bad mood, or at least, thats what it seemed. With narrowed eyes, she walked over and grabbed the pup from Hellahi and tossed her gently away, "Off with you..." she said, narrowing her eyes. In case the pup didn't get the message she growled, baring her teeth. Her black tail drifted around her as she turned, standing next to Hellahi. [[Guys...He's in his human form]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:38 pm
(umm tonwe im a girl stare )
Dark whimpered as she remembered her past,she started shaking again,violently,as she ran to the rocks where she was hidding before,she feared the other wolves now. Dark climbed up to where only a puppy could get to and hid there.She didnt want to be with anybody anymore. Dark just sat they whimpering and crying as she shook and trembled.  

darkblaze14

-Tonwe-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:59 pm
[[OOC: sorry...typo ><;; and i cant really post until Liil' does..]]

She was silent as she stood next to Hellahi.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff