Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:50 pm
Unhappy about nearly being bit, Kaiya quickly followed after Dream. "Don't you growl at me. I wasn't going to hurt you little one." Kaiya tried giving the pup a friendly smile. "You are safe here in this pack." She looked back at Nightmare and noticed a strange look on the wolfs face. "Do you recognize this pup Nightmare?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:57 pm
"How is she supposed to recognise me, the only ones that know me are my pack, but they died along time ago..." Dream said. Dream then growled at Kaiya once again, but now with no hesitation, dream attacked kaiya on her paw... the pup was frightened and bit hard on to her paw... not giving a sign of letting go...

Wide eyed Nightmare could only watch the young pup, show it's teeth in a ferocious way...  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:28 pm
Dark growled at the white pup loudly and attacked it feircly biting it over and over on the ear,neck paw and mouth. She became very vicious and bit it over again. Growling louder as she barked loudly filled with rage and hate for it. "Dotn attack her ever again!!!!!!!!" Dark yelled and rammed the pup making it fling a few feet,then pounced on it and scratched it over the eye and every where. Dark bit hard into its tail. She stopped a few while later and walked away,enraged,but walked to a bush and ran away,scared for she realized what she just did. She ran into the alpha but ignored him. dark sat and whimpered for she was terrified by herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:05 am
Dream licked his wounds, he limped to the bushes, his white eyes showed hate for the other pup, he licked his wounds, he had no regrets for what he has done, instead he walked in to the bushes and train some more....

Nightmare walked away from the rest of the wolves and towards the young pup, she watched it training so hard, then she picked up the pup rather roughly and then licked his wounds....  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Dark licked her wounds and bared her teeth,it becoming hard to control her demonic powers,her eyes were a bloody red and she rammed into a tree. Biting at it as if it was another enemy she wanted to kill.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:20 pm
Meena ran to the pup and said Dark it's ok its ok." she bit the pup's scruf and picked her up like a mother wolf would her pup.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

lezgal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:50 pm
Nightmare remembers... she remembers everything, and who this young pup was... the pup had always been gentle when he was young, but now, Nightmare could feel a sudden dark aora eminating from the white pup... an aora that she has and still has after seeing her pack get killed... locked inside her it waits for it's one chance to escape... Nightmare was afraid to show her true colours... and seeing the young pup just made the "feeling" grow stronger... "It's alright i remember now.... Dream."

Dream heard the words coming out of Nightmares mouth... he could feel it too... the aora sorounding his body... he could already feel his wounds heal... "Will you promise to never leave me... again.."

[Ye i know i didn't put too much background on the 2 but i feel that their background should be tolled in the story]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:53 pm
((ooc: By the way...my posts for the next few days may be few, cause I'm sorta grounded ^^' hehe...so I'll try to do what I can to make up for it))

Kaiya watched the others retreat, ignoring the pain in her paw. The little one sure can bite! She worried about Dark though, but she remained where she was, when she saw Meena follow after the pup. Limping to the shores edge, Kaiya carefully stepped into the cold water. The water, numbed her paws, clearing away any pain she was feeling. If only for an eternity. She thought. Kaiya was curious as to why the pup had attacked her though. She had meant no harm to the pup. If anything, Kaiya wanted to befriend and help the pup, but she felt a distance in the young one.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:24 pm
Dream felt that he should apologize to Kaiya, he looked for kaiya then finally found her... he hid near in the bush thinking of the right things to say, he never liked apologizing for anything any ways he never even regreted biting the she wolf...'She came too close to me... why should i trust her... i've only met her today... why should i be forced to apologize to her... she doesn't know me... she never knew what i went through..." Dream said more to him than aloud... he looked at the she wolf dipping her paw in the cold water.... he came closer and closer.. then he felt a nudge from behind... and it was Nightmare... so he took more steps towards the she wolf...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:00 pm
Her paws still in the water, Kaiya sensed the young wolf behind her a little ways. Looking over her shoulder, her eyes fell on the pup. Offering Dream a smile, Kaiya turned back to the look down into the water that was gently lapping at her feet. "I'm sorry if I did anything to scare you little one. It was never my intention." Kaiya's soothing voice broke the silence.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Emotionless he stood there... then he felt another nudge just behind him.. he looked and saw Nightmare.. gesturing him to apologize to the she wolf... "I have... to... say.... something...." Dream said stutering...

Nightmare watched the young pup stuter out the first few words... she realized that Dream wasn't looking at her... she nudged him again..."Go ahead speak from the heart." Nightmare suggested...

Dream felt the nudge and finally "I'm sorry I bit you i was just frightened of you..." he then walked slowly to Kaiya and licked her wounded paw...

Nightmare then gave a smile to Kaiya... and then cuddled in her fur...as a young pup would do to it's mother...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:57 pm
Returning the smile, Kaiya nuzzled the young pup back. "It's quite alright little one. I take no offense by it." She said gently to Dream. Raising her eyes, she looked at Nightmare, a smile in her eyes. "Welcome to the pack by the way. If ever you need someone to come to, I'm always open."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Dark wacked a paw at Meena and growled so loudly it could be heard faraway. She bit Meena on the ear,so she drew blood and ran growling again. Her arua becoming darker. She was possed by her demon now and would attack anyone who went to close to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 pm
Nightmare could feel a dark presence coming, she ran quickly to Dark, leaving Kaiya and Dream together for a little while, he then reached dark.... "Tell me what ever happend to that sweet little puppy?? what happend to the pup that i met, tell me..." Nightmare asked Dark.....  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:46 pm
Dark groweled loudly and bared har fangs ready to kill nightmare if she had to. Dark was really asleep and the demon was the one who wanted to see nightmare sprawled dead infront of her."Leave me alone -bleep-" It said in a scratch voice filled with hate and blood lust. (no offense)  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games