Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:19 am
Saji Keisuke
my name is mauricio, but´s ok if you call me just Mao, fav. char.... kagami, i suposse, and i started watching lucky just for curiosity....

Ah! And my new hero is minoru!!! wa-wa-wa-wasuremono.......

And, things appart for lucky star, í´m a graphic designer, illustrator, and play a lot of videogames, and watch a lot of manga. That´s fun. Searching for job, if anyone wants a web designer, or a illustrator, just tell me
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-grins-

Welcome to the guild! Cool, a graphic designer eh? I'm going to study graphic design.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:02 am
Saji Keisuke
my name is mauricio, but´s ok if you call me just Mao, fav. char.... kagami, i suposse, and i started watching lucky just for curiosity....

Ah! And my new hero is minoru!!! wa-wa-wa-wasuremono.......

And, things appart for lucky star, í´m a graphic designer, illustrator, and play a lot of videogames, and watch a lot of manga. That´s fun. Searching for job, if anyone wants a web designer, or a illustrator, just tell me

Hello!
welcome to the LS guild I hope you enjoy the rest of the Lucky Star eps biggrin

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Ossu, fellow Lucky Star loving otaku! I'm Patrick. I started watching Lucky Star because I saw a pretty cute signature of Kagami changing clothes on a StepMania forum and did some research into the anime. That's when I got hooked. Favorite characters are currently Konata and Kagami. I'm a nerd, geek, otaku, and video gamer. I hope I can be of help in this guild, and thank you for accepting me.

Omochi unyo~n!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:12 pm
The_Great_Hero
Ossu, fellow Lucky Star loving otaku! I'm Patrick. I started watching Lucky Star because I saw a pretty cute signature of Kagami changing clothes on a StepMania forum and did some research into the anime. That's when I got hooked. Favorite characters are currently Konata and Kagami. I'm a nerd, geek, otaku, and video gamer. I hope I can be of help in this guild, and thank you for accepting me.

Omochi unyo~n!
User Image
*Pat pat pat*...

Welcome to the guild then. ^^

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:33 am
The_Great_Hero

Omochi unyo~n!

Welcome to the LS guild, it's nice to have you here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:25 pm
*A lollicon enters from the right of the stage.* Yo I'm Alex. I fell in love with Konata and Tsukasa. A friend of mine recommended it when I was watching SHnY with him and said that Hirano Aya-sama was in it. As much as the episodes were mind-numbing, I couldn't help but laugh at all the anime references. (I want that SHnY bunny girl poster on my wall, god **** it!)

I'm more of a laid back otaku, but once I get fired up there's no stopping me. I love anime in general, and I play RPG's and anime-based videogames. I'm teaching myself programming in C/C++ for a video game I'm producing on my own. If you are interested, please look at my journal. I have the prologue up, and the next few chapters coming soon...as soon as I make a digital copy of them.  

Kyo Emiya

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:28 pm
Damn, this guy is everything I am, except he's learning freaking C++. TAKE ME UNDER YOUR WING. Lol and welcome. I wonder if I'm allowed to say that...?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:04 pm
The_Great_Hero
Damn, this guy is everything I am, except he's learning freaking C++. TAKE ME UNDER YOUR WING. Lol and welcome. I wonder if I'm allowed to say that...?
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

C++ ain't that hard.

Onicept
Captain

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:30 am
That's true, but my only problem right now is getting Microsoft Visual C++ so I can get a start on making my video game.

The past two years I was learning basic C programming for robotics. It was great, when the pressure wasn't on me. XD I had so many people *****ing to me to work on the programming all the time. The drive code I have burned into my memory, so I could do that in my sleep. The code included a dead zone, meaning that if you push the joystick a certain distance from the neutral point the motors won't receive any output. The dead zone also included code that slowly incremented the output based on distance passed the dead zone. The first time I tried it kept skipping and it took me several days to solve the problem.

The hardest part of the job was the autonomous stuff. We didn't really have the luxury of mounting misc. sensors onboard due to time and weight constraints, so all the code I had to use what is called dead reckoning. This method involved using a form of timer on board to time what actions go off when and for how long. There would be two or three of them in the software, each for a different situation. It would have been so much easier on us in programming if they just let us mount the ******* camera onboard. ****! In any case, time actions isn't really that reliable and/or fun.

Edit:
There I go again, drolling on about what I love. I told you it's hard to stop once you get started. Oh, I forgot to mention, one type of robot controllers (place with all the software) we use didn't have any places where we could plug in our old five volt pneumatic solenoids (things used to direct air pressure with pneumatics) and I tried to rig them up. I ended up crossing the wrong wires and it immediately began to melt! I'll never try that again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:38 pm
Onicept
The_Great_Hero
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

C++ ain't that hard.

It is when you've got high school to worry about. Plus, 13 isn't usually the age to start learning C++. I've got Java, though XD.  

The_Great_Hero

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:16 am
Other languages on my list of things to teach myself include Perl, Javascript, HTML, and others.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:11 am
hi! i'm fallen-teddies. i first discovered lucky star when my school assigned us to come up with an exercise routine and my friend picked the OP. I saw the opening and thought the characters were really cute. so i checked out the anime. i loved it so much that i went to get the manga as well. 3nodding  

fallen-teddies

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:38 am
fallen-teddies
hi! i'm fallen-teddies. i first discovered lucky star when my school assigned us to come up with an exercise routine and my friend picked the OP. I saw the opening and thought the characters were really cute. so i checked out the anime. i loved it so much that i went to get the manga as well. 3nodding
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

How unusual. Welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:29 pm
I'm Kitsune, or KM, whichever you prefer. I feel rather old being here as a college student, but I'll bear through it. sweatdrop I got addicted when a friend constantly sent me things about it. Eventually I youtube'd the OP and from that point I was hooked. whee  

Kitsunemage

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:10 pm
Kitsunemage
I'm Kitsune, or KM, whichever you prefer. I feel rather old being here as a college student, but I'll bear through it. sweatdrop I got addicted when a friend constantly sent me things about it. Eventually I youtube'd the OP and from that point I was hooked. whee

Welcome! Hey, being a college student means that you're a senpai to some of us! Like me! Have fun here, and hope to see you post quite a bit!

Am I allowed to welcome people lol?  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces