Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:29 pm
"Good match my friend," Epotheros said extending his hand, "I haven't had a fight like that in quite some time."

The proctor then ran out towards the two and told them loud enough for the people in the stands to hear, "The match is a draw. You have two choices, redo the match or split the prize money. What do you say?" he first asked Epotheros.

"I'm sure that if we went at it again the results would be simular, so I vote for spliting the prize," Epotheros replied almost imediatly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:41 pm
Ezorin reached out and in a firm but passive way grasped his hand in return. "Yes it was a good match," Ezorin said then letting go of Epotheros' hand and continued, "it's the first time I have had fun fighting in years." When the proctor come up to them Ezorin spoke after Epotheros and said, "I'll second his vote, but I'm not sure about what would happen if we started again. Given..." Ezorin trailed off mumbling a little more and then going completely silent. He realized that he didn't need to give his analysis on the match like he would have been required to do for one of his old masters. Ezorin thought that the match would end in defeat for himself if they started again.  

Bortelex

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:50 pm
"Hmm, I see," the proctor mumbled before grabbing both of their hands raising them into the air. "Your Champions!" he shouted.

There was a loud applause and before long people were already fileing out to go see the four finalists compete in the archery tournament. After recieving a small bag of gold and silver coins (equivalent to two months of commisioned pay for a man at arms) Epotheros begain his search to find Clover so he could wish her luck in her competition. "It can't be that hard to find her, she's the only blue haired woman around here," Epotheros said outloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:57 pm
After receiving the money, Ezorin went over replaced his cloak and weapon and exited the arena. He went to a tree near the arena and sat down leaning against its trunk. He was quite tired from the match, though he put forth the effort to conceal that fact while he was in the arena. Now he let himself relax. He had yet to decide if he was going to watch the archery.  

Bortelex

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:09 am
Tramer gave a slight chuckle as the fight ended in a draw, even having expected the fight to be interesting he never envisioned it being a draw. “Tramer” Tramer replied inquisitively to the fox demon, just as Tramer finished speaking Clover entered the box, “..yesss, this heree…is….well I donttt essaccly know who eather of them are right know…” Tramer replied before quickly returning his attention to the tall fox demon, “whoo…aree..you?” Tramer asked closely waching the demon’s pipe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:28 am
he clapped as the fight ended "good show" the gaint fox demon shmitty noticed that the girl with blue hair seemed preatty annoyed by his presense in the box "im sorry... miss" this was one reason why he was a loner he always seemed to be in the way, he took one more puff off his pipe then put it away, then stood up and headed towards the same way he entered "well nice meeting you... Tramer, im sure will cross paths again" he nodded towards the other two girls in the box "sorry" and then took his leave by climbing ontop of the box and watched as everyone filterd out of the stadium, he left before he herd tramer ask him his name, or he jest didnt answer  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:33 am
Tramer was somewhat disappointed when the demon failed to give him his name, thou quickly forgetting about it Tramer tuned to face the cat demon that had showed up some time ago, “and you name…woulddd…be” Tramer asked lining back in his char.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:51 am
He forgot about his hunger but then rememberd it when his belly growled, still on top of the box he simply reached down and grabed some chiken, some apples and bread not to mention the orenges, bringing them up he had a nice little picknick with soon empty arena  

Orin Dragoon

aleshana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:10 pm
At first Zoey didn’t hear the mage speak to her she couldn’t believe that the fight was a draw cat demons always fought to the death in tournaments. As she looked up the mage was still looking at her “Zoey” she said not knowing what to do “Lord Tramer?” she said surprised that it was him, Zoeys village was one of the few that knew anything about Zant though shortly after deciding to take action Zant was destroyed by a group of warriors constsiing of Epotheros, Clover, Tramer, Larien, and Ty,“for someone in the group that defeated Zant you think that you would be in more control of an alcohol beverage.” Zoey laughed silently to her self.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 pm
“Aw. I did miss a lot,” she murmured as the proctor announced a draw between two. Clover turned away from the fight to see that the one that had jump into the box earlier was taking his leave. “What are you sorry for?” she asked in confusion. Any irritation she had for Tramer’s foolish habit was now replaced by concern and regret. She was more than a bit disappointed that she wasn’t able to converse with the man. She had thought that his actions before, jumping through the air, were quite amazing. Before her thoughts could run about any further, her attention was caught by the woman who was sitting patiently near on the other side of the box. Clover smiled at her exclamation. It seemed many were fascinated with Tramer’s presence. Though he wasn’t exactly is his most honorable of states at the moment the high mage had accomplish quite a lot and had every reason to attract attention.

Clover found herself turning again. This time she looked towards the center of the arena and noticed that Epotheros was joining the crowded audience since his event was officially over. Knowing the archery competitions would begin soon she stood up and said before walking out, “Well I must be off. I hope to see you all again.” Shooting them all a warm smile she left the box and headed towards where she had last seen Epotheros. She wanted to congratulate him before the next event began.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:49 pm
Epotheros was finally able spot Clover heading down the stairs and he rushed upp to great her. On the walk over he joke about how he didn't burn down half of the village and that deserves a reward. When they made it to the archery range he wished her luck, and went to stand by the fence.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:51 am
Shmitty heird the girl in the box but kept his spot ontop as he finished his little pick nick, watching as the staduim emptied and now only a few people remain, he then over heird about a archery contest and was happy that there was more action to see  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:38 am
Kendra caught wind of the archery competition. "Well, I might as well go sit in the stands. Even if they don't want me around." She said to herself. She walked up to the private boxes and walked into Tramers. She suprised that her "guess" was correct. For some reason she was exceptionally good at finding things. She walked along the wall silently and sat in a far corner.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff