Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:38 pm
Sakiimi

*is glad she isn't a slut*
~is too, is getting tired of the corpse count~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:46 pm
what is the best way to get someone you like who is on the line to come to you. He has had some bad relationships and I really think that I could kind of help him out, but what can I say?  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:47 pm
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
what is the best way to get someone you like who is on the line to come to you. He has had some bad relationships and I really think that I could kind of help him out, but what can I say?
Erm...

Sometimes you need not say a thing, just a hug and listen and answer any questions honestly is the best policy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:51 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
Erm...

Sometimes you need not say a thing, just a hug and listen and answer any questions honestly is the best policy

I've done all that, we talk about that kind of stuff. I just wish I could do something that might quiken the process. Got any ideas?  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:52 pm
Scarlet_Stained_Paws

I've done all that, we talk about that kind of stuff. I just wish I could do something that might quiken the process. Got any ideas?
You quicken emotions you'll end up causing damage ~suggestion = keep it simple, if HE wants more...he will show it and such  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:56 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Scarlet_Stained_Paws

You quicken emotions you'll end up causing damage ~suggestion = keep it simple, if HE wants more...he will show it and such

alright. . . once again you have good advise  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:57 pm
Don't advertise it, I dun wanna be seen as a caring git with good emotional advice xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:59 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Don't advertise it, I dun wanna be seen as a caring git with good emotional advice xd

xd ok. . . *sigh* I need a vacation.  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:01 pm
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
Vincent R. Starwind

Yes Terminator xD ~blinks~ scratch that, with my cybernetics I class as that x3 but yes, a break or a day trip really helps the body and mind ;3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:05 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Scarlet_Stained_Paws
Vincent R. Starwind

Yes Terminator xD ~blinks~ scratch that, with my cybernetics I class as that x3 but yes, a break or a day trip really helps the body and mind ;3

well hopefully if my grades are to my parents liking , and if I once again find someone to take us. I will be going to my first con over the weekend of the 29th.  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:08 pm
Yus, see, good things are around, even jus the lil things  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:11 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Yus, see, good things are around, even jus the lil things

I hope I can go....... but I'm running out of people to drive us there. . .  

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:12 pm
keep relaxed, keep cool...don't get so worked man ^^

~poofs for now, other threads to sort~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:41 pm
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

Yeah, okay, so Missouri rocked my socks off. It was so great to see Ben again. *giggles* I had no idea how much I'd missed him. On a less girly note...

MY COMPY IS FIXED! ((Hopefully.))  

Rigu Ryu

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:40 pm
I'm out of here.

Sorry i don't feel welcomed I've had enough of being ingored for one life time. Dare i say it most none furs are more socal to me then anyone in here. So Ya Cya.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games