Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Raven stood back up seeing the other person "err she doesnt seem like a threat"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm

Aprilbaby1
"wish i had this when i wanted to escape" she said sitting down "so...your a mix of demons?" she asked looking at him, studing him again

Briar laughed softly as he heard Raven's voice. "You could say that, though vampire's are not demons...... they are actually more like diseased humans... though the only thing it did to me was give me blood thirst." He said lightly before he steeped back and closer to Raven as he heard her again.

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm

*Logen overlooked briar and saw the boy, the guards froze to ice right after she had cutted them intoo so many pieces there couldnt be a count... with the wind, looking ripped apart, they were frozen in two perfect orbs and the chains around the boy cracked and was destroyed*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:14 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
"wish i had this when i wanted to escape" she said sitting down "so...your a mix of demons?" she asked looking at him, studing him again

Briar laughed softly as he heard Raven's voice. "You could say that, though vampire's are not demons...... they are actually more like diseased humans... though the only thing it did to me was give me blood thirst." He said lightly before he steeped back and closer to Raven as he heard her again.
Raven looks at him "blood thirst" she said thinking, she looks back around before her eyes went back to him, she smiles blushing a little as he got closer

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:16 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen overlooked briar and saw the boy, the guards froze to ice right after she had cutted them intoo so many pieces there couldnt be a count... with the wind, looking ripped apart, they were frozen in two perfect orbs and the chains around the boy cracked and was destroyed*

"mwhahahahahaha thanks, now time to destroy everything hahaha" *looks around wondering on what to destroy*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:16 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Raven looks at him "blood thirst" she said thinking, she looks back around before her eyes went back to him, she smiles blushing a little as he got closer

Briar nodded slightly, "You know... drinking blood..... but I can handle that most of the time, but there are times that it takes over, but I know the symptoms before that happens." He said lightly as he smiled at her as his silver orbs looked deeply into Raven's eyes.

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

"mwhahahahahaha thanks, now time to destroy everything hahaha" *looks around wondering on what to destroy*

*Logen jumped before he did anything, and hugged him, and inplanted his real memories... Memories of him being her brother, and what he had done to fight the evil that was inside him now!*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar nodded slightly, "You know... drinking blood..... but I can handle that most of the time, but there are times that it takes over, but I know the symptoms before that happens." He said lightly as he smiled at her as his silver orbs looked deeply into Raven's eyes.
Raven blushes looking back into his eyes "o-okay" she said smiling softly

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:21 pm

*Logen cried silently intoo his hair... it had been so many years since she had seen him!*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar chuckled lightly, "I just didn't want you to be scared... but I wanted to be honest as well..... " He said lightly as he walked over to her and stood beside her, his silver orbs always looking around just in case.

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:22 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen jumped before he did anything, and hugged him, and inplanted his real memories... Memories of him being her brother, and what he had done to fight the evil that was inside him now!*

*takes her by her throat and holds her against the wall before the memories comes back* "and what do we have here, a little girl who wants to die hm?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:24 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

Briar chuckled lightly, "I just didn't want you to be scared... but I wanted to be honest as well..... " He said lightly as he walked over to her and stood beside her, his silver orbs always looking around just in case.
"i-its okay" she breathed and looked at him "you dont need to feed right now.....do you?" she asked curiously

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:26 pm

*Logen smiled as she understood what she had to do... His arm was sliced in half from the middle of the hand and up to the shoulder...*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:27 pm

Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1

"i-its okay" she breathed and looked at him "you dont need to feed right now.....do you?" she asked curiously

Briar looked at her with a quizical look upon his features. His silver orbs seeming to penetrate her soul, "Why do you ask that?...... but I could feed but I can also wait." He said softly before he crouched down.

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:27 pm

*a loudly scream that can be heard from miles away* "arrr damn you stupid little girl!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff