Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:11 am
"........you can't fool me Jack" she smiled. " you care for Mr. Turner, otherwise you would not have helped him, just like Sora," she paused."how.....if i may ask did you get that curse on you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:46 pm
"For your information, lass, I was with the two chaps hoping to find some money." Staring at her lustily, he said "And maybe more... As for this here curse, I'm pretty sure you would know if you knew that Will fellow."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:58 pm
she see's how lustily he was looking at her and strangly wasn't grossed out by it it felt almost right for him to stair at her nomater how much she told herself no, she stood right by him and talked in a soft almost wisper so Leon could not hear"actually no i have only heard rumers and they never carried eney news of how you where cursed, i do however know the sacrifice you must make to stay this way do you like it? food and drink turning to ash in your mouth, without female companionship" they where close to eachother now too close,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:02 pm
He scowled a bit. "Why the bloody hell you have to be like that? So I stole some cursed Aztec gold to save that Sara kid, so what? That's good, right? Even if... I... gave up... rum. ...WHY'D THE HELL I DO IT?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm
she jumped back a little, "I.....i didn't mean to offend i just......" she sat on a chair with her head lowered, she wispered"i...i'm so sorry"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:14 pm
"Don't blame yourself, love. I've been a few pirates short of a ship is all. Sometimes you can be really dumb if you want enough money or fame from something, you see?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:18 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Don't blame yourself, love. I've been a few pirates short of a ship is all. Sometimes you can be really dumb if you want enough money or fame from something, you see?"

she stood up and put a hand on his shoulder,and smiled "your a good man Jack Sparrow, it'll be okey!!! you'll see, "she gently kissed him in the cheek and turned to go to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:20 pm
He groaned. "If there was ever a time I needed a drink, it'd be now." He fell face first on his bed and slept. There was nothing else he could do to cope with things, anyway.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:26 pm
the next morning she smelled smoke. "FIRE EVERYONE ITS A FIRE!!" she woke up Jack and Leon and brought them out side as the house fell to ashes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Jack spoke groggily. "What'd you do that for, love? I was having the best sleep I ever had and you drag me out like the fire's gonna hurt me!" He curled up on the sidewalk and fell asleep again.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:05 pm
the cloaked man jumped down from the trees disguised as a ninja. "whats all the racket? i was having a great nap then some woman screamed fire.and im willing to guess it wasnt captain sleepy over there." he pointed at the sleeping jack sparrow. " the ninja takes his sword and holds it stright in the air and a house falls about ten feet away from everyone. " now could you please be quiet i have 3 tests to study for and 1 in 12 of the class is gonna fail. i cant afford to fail."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:34 pm
"WELL EXCUSE ME BUT I DIDN"T ASK FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!" she shouted. "ALL I TRY TO DO IS HELP AND EVERYONE GETS IN MY CASE" she stomped over to a tree and sat down.  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:36 pm
"i sorry to have insulted you miss. it was not my intention. i shall leave since i have. goodbye." the ninja starts slowly walking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:42 pm
" no.......wait i'm just frustrated, thats all, an aprentice am i right? who is your master?"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:45 pm
Jack turned over in his sleep, muttering something about toasterfish.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff